Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: [Vance]
Name of horse: Pick when I see
Owner: Lunadriel
Temper: Pick when I see
Breed: Spirited
Description: I'd like the image to inspire you into making a beautiful, fantasy mare for me! I love the colors, the motion, all of it. Her hairs movement and glints of gold, the wicked looking bird, the dark blue gold flecked night sky, the textures, the reins, her face and leg tattoo, the metal coils in the feathers, all of eet. Sooo many possibilities for creating a beautiful mare. Pick whatever stands out the most to you, and may your muse bubble as much as mine would. *wiggles*
Reference image(s): The Moon and Her
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade tag number: cc
Tag frame color: Perhaps in the background colors? ^o^ Cc!
Tag feather color: Same as above!
Tag bg: C to the c
Hair/clothing edits: Hair edits, and anything else you need to pour muse from this image into a pretty pony. <3
Total Price: 850g

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm
.:Unedited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:[Vance]
Name of horse: Synthesis
Owner: WindRiderNaya
Temper: Bi-Polar
Breed: Regular
Description: Hair/tail type: Braided hair and a long tail
Main body: This is mostly up to you, but I was thinking maybe dark blue or purple? Whatever looks best
Patterns: I'd like her to have patterns like a microchip through half of her body, starting at the neck in shades of blue going to purple, and on the other end have it flowers and vines wrapping around her and meeting the other pattern. What to do with her face is up to you, since this is just a general idea of what I want, and the flower colors are also up to you, though I'd like a bright green in their somewhere.
Main and Tail: Varying shades of blue and purple, with green feathers
Eyes: Bright orange
Anything I may have forgot: Up to you.
Reference image(s): Micro chip
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits: N/A

Total: 350k

WindRiderNaya

Jeering Wench

Rian-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Vance
Name of horse: Meeka
Owner: Rian-chan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Wildlife - Tortishell Cat
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hair Style: Cropped
Eye Color: Amber/Gold/Hazel
Reference image(s): Meeka
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice on her smile (my favorite colors are blue and green)
Premade Tag Number: #8 (A New Day)
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits (if any): --

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: [ vance ]
Name of horse: Avarice
Owner: -Gothic- Bi -Roze-
Temper: Greedy
Breed: Regular
Description: Her colours should follow the ref’s. She looks best that way. As for her jewelry, it can be the same as the ref’s, or completely different, it’s your choice. <3 Her eyes should be a goldeny chocolate colour. <3 Other than that, the ref’s pretty much cover it and show you everything you need. <3333
Reference image(s): Avarice-TLN; Avarice-Pala; Avarice-SoqPlush
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold.
Premade Tag Number: Dunno. > w>
Hair/clothing edits:

I’d like her hair to be in the same style as the TLN and SoqPlush references. As for her tail, the SoqPlush reference pretty much hits it on the nose, but I do want those little gold beads in the TLN ref in there. <3 No clothes. <33

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

XoXo_Emo Angel_oXoX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am
i am so confused... i cant figure out how to get a horse... someone that know please contact me and tell me how!! please help... :*(  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Dihydrogen.
Name of horse: Sunshine
Owner: Reeve_Tuesti
Temper: Patient
Breed: Himalayan
Description:
Horn: Metallic Gold
Eyes: Dark crystal blue {Like the blue in Ref #7, except a richer blue, if that makes sense.}
Body Color:
~ Body - Cream colored
~ Head - Dark chocolate brown muzzle fading into lighter brown up along the top part of the face and around the eyes then into cream - cream on underside of head. Like this, but with the brown extending up around the eyes aswell. I don't want the whole head to be colored chocolate. I want it to be more like a mask over the muzzle & top of the face. ; Dark chocolate colored ears
~ Legs - Dark chocolate brown starting at feathering around hooves and going about halfway up the legs/about the knees before starting to fade into a lighter brown along the thighs then into cream at the very top of legs where they meet the body. {See ref pics - #5 is best example}
Mane Style: Long and styled. Similar to this look and length but not gathered like that at the neck, just loose and falling over the neck slightly. The length is good. Be creative. X3 Just not dragging the ground or major frizzy poof-ness...or heavy curls. XD Something loose and flowy and elegant? XD;
Tail style: Original uni {{I'd like to see what this looks like first before making a definite decision. I've already pmed you about it.}} Possibly a custom style tail with the same style as the mane if I dislike the uni tail.
Mane & Tail color:
~ Mane - Dark chocolate brown fading into black at the very tips
~ Tail - Dark brown with black at the very tips of the fringe of hair.
Hooves: Same Metallic Gold as the horn.
Reference Image(s): 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7
Default accessory color(s)?: No dreamcatcher necklace.
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
~ Hair - See mane style suggestions above.
~ Other edits - longer feathering on the legs and over the hooves. The custom is based off a Himalayan cat, which is super fluffy/long haired. I'd kinda like something like this for the feathering, just made feminine..and maybe a bit fluffier. I dunno, lend me your suggestions since I'm not good at putting my ideas into words. XD
- Longer/fluffier hair on the uni tail/at the end of the tail. (Only if I get the Uni tail)
- I'd like a thin gold chain looped once around her left (frontmost) ankle, with a trailing end that has a few broken links at the end. I tried to draw an example of what I wanted here. ^^;;

*Permissions granted by owner's of all Soquili referenced here.  

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Unedited Kalona Soquili

Colorist wanted: Sabin
Name of horse: Ominös (please put the two dots over the 2nd "O"! :3)
Owner: Aniira
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dark
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
>> Wing Style 1
>> Demon Tail 1--The tail should start off as the color of the body, then fade into the teal-ish color of the reference at the end of the tail. I'd also like the very tip to be gold, like the horns, please.
>> Ram Horns--the horns will be a shiny gold, in case it's hard to see in the refs.
>> Cropped Mane--The tail in the reference images (predominant in the "REALLY GOOD REFERENCE") better shows the color that I'd like the mane to be.
>> I'd like the scales included in the coat coloring--not edited, but only colored to look like the model. The extra gold for complex coloring will be included.
>> The eyes are gold, but I doubt it matters with the mane style I picked. x'3
>> I don't want him to have the open, snarling mouth. Can it just be a frowning mouth, or slightly growling, please?
>> I'd like him to have a golden ball bearing earring from the pre-made accessories, please. [x]
Reference image(s):
[REALLY GOOD REFERENCE!], [1], [2], [3], [4],
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Premade Tag Number: N/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): Crop it as you see fit! <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm
edit, forgot temper

.:kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: sabin
Name of horse: gamut
Owner: mewneko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): prim
Breed: nature - yellow foxglove
alt kirin
scales green like leaves
mane dark moss green and one stripe of white
white cream base
brown red specks on lower half( belly and legs)
Hair Style: alt kirin
Eye Color: lilac
Reference image(s): foxglove
Default accessory color(s)?: cc
Premade Tag Number: #8 (A New Day)
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits (if any): --

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm
Colorist wanted: Sabin Duvert
Name of horse: Storm Warning
Owner: Eik Kyubi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Malevolent
Breed: TWEWY Pin
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See Ref. Also, If I may ask, put some thunder markings on him please?
Reference image(s): Edits. On his plush he has shark teeth. Change that to a grin? And make his hooves like the normal's hooves with the little braclets please.
His Markings.
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Match with the pet CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Match with the pet CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): Match with the pet CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Look at the Ref. Id like for his hair to be on the opposite side of his body please, so it shows his markings. Please add the cell phone as a necklace. ^^

His pin. Please add as many edits as you feel neccessary. And Only for the amount I paid you of course.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Christian
Owner: Painted Moose
Temper: Stubborn
Breed: Clydesdale
Description:
Mane- Cropped style, black
Eyes- Lime green
Lines- Draft, with the leg feathering (If it's not availible without the roman nose, nix it.)
Body- Like the ref, without any markings on his face or neck, and without the pink on the snout.
Hooves- CC
Horn- CC color choice.
Tail- Uni tail that, like in the ref, starts off black and ends in a white tip.
Reference Image(s): Clydesdale
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dihydrogen.
Name of horse:Cult
Owner: Pollack
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outgoing
Breed:Spirited.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Body:Body base color is a brown-gray-black mix color it's hard to describe please look at ref. Her legs on one side fades into black like her feathers it is also the same color as her feathers, Front ones are darker then her backs. It goes at random whichever you want but keep it to one side per leg. Her chest is a darker color then her base color, But not as dark as her legs more like in the middle. Around her muzzle and up to her eyebrows she has a fat blaze that is the same dark color as the highlights on her legs and feathering. From the base of her neck all the way down along her back to her rump is that same fading like on her legs. Her ears also does the fading effect of two colors but because they are so small it's hard to see it, But the color of her highlights and base do fade on her ears.
I do want her to have the new heavy draft body for the females.
Hair:For her mane, Medium hair style but I would love it to be stopping more at the middle of her chest and not the top of it. Some of it should spill over her shoulder and rest on her chest. Bangs should be longer but not too long, All and all just all of the medium style but longer. Her tail is curly. Long curls much like the style curly 2 but I would like a more thicker set of curls and for her tail gently resting on the floor.
Wings:Wings are a dull gray, The small feathers all have black tips that too fade into the base color, As well as some of the larger ones but these are more scarce and are more thrown about.
Eyes: Eye color is a sea greenish color, Half opened.
Fetlocks/ Feathering: Long feathering. I'm gonna let the colorist have there fun with this one. All I ask is that it's long but it doesn't pool on the floor like an angeni's. The feathering starts as her normal body coloring but fades in a black. Like her legs.
Jewelry: Also I would like for her to have beaded bracelets on her front legs like sold in the trading post, Gold chain with bright ruby jewels. I don't want the default dream catcher on her.
Reference image(s):
Coloring.

Mane and tail.
Mane ref. (I do have permission from 'Raze to use her. I can forward the pm if you wish?)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold with ruby red.
Premade Tag Number:13
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Medium style hair, But should stop at the middle of her chest and not the top. Please look at ref for a starting point. Tail is curly, Very long and thick curls. Much like curly tail 2. But I want her tail fuller and longer then curly 2. Her tail should stop right at the floor, Very gently resting on the floor. Not pooling on the floor! Feathering is colorist choice. All I ask is that it doesn't pool on the floor like angeni's but that it's still long. Other then that I'm okay with just about anything!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: SABINNNN
Name of horse: Spektre
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bright
Breed: Evening Star
Hair Color - Iridescent, Multi-Tone knee/to the floor length, Styled like the reference image, hair can look like it's flying/etc...
Astral Colored Body
Eyes:: Blanked out/Total White... kinda ... glowy?
Reference image(s):
Hair Color
Body Coloringz
Antlers:: White like the scarf~
Hooves:: White like the hooves~
Premade Tag Number: 012
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
Bullet 1::
- 3 Minor Edits -
The Hat/Hairclip thing in the hair reference~
A teal/orange butterfly fluttering around his head. biggrin
Bullet 2::
- Long Hairs -
X
Bullet 3::
- Scarf Wrapped around the body - iridescent/sparkly white.. Have fun wrapping it around the body biggrin
Request?
If it's not a bother could he have a littttle white glow around his body?

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 am
User Image .:Angeni/Flutter Crossbreed:.
Colourist wanted: Sabin! <3
Name of horse: Lady Amirynth Delnaria
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Secretive
Theme: Curses
Breed: Sin'dorei (WoW Cosplay)
Description -
Expression: Subdued or sad (eyes half-lidded)
Hair: Long reddish golden hair with a slight curl at the ends
Hair style: A single thick braid that starts just behind her ear and falls down over her shoulder, wispy bangs that fall to her chin (not covering her face however) The rest of her hair is loose, slightly curly at the tips and reaches her knees.
*I'd like her tail to have another single braid that matches the one in her mane
Eyes: Rynn has one 'dead' eye (pale silvery white) the other is a bright green. I'd like the silver one to be the further away eye and I'd love it if on her cert she was 'flipped' (so the dead eye is on the correct side)
Wings: A double set of purplish translucent dragonfly wings with the edges looking smoky, tattered and whispy. Can they lay across her back not pointing upwards *hopes that makes sense*
Body: Pale (peachy) white, almost like porcelain skin. She has faint patches of scales over her body (kinda like eczema) She has golden brown freckles dusting her nose and cheeks. She also has a freckled pale gold 'saddle' on her back that thickens into a golden brown line down the center of her back
Features: Can she have the head wings of the angeni lines (slightly smaller than normal) in a dark purple that goes with her wings and the longer fetlocks around her ankles. They are slightly darker than her body with one back leg (the one without the 'cuff') even darker than the other three. Her flutter half shows in her wings.
Scars: Faint scars over her dead eye, a few faint claw marks over one shoulder and her back leg
Details: Can she have the Symphony tabard over her back. It is red with golden edging and a gold tree embroidered in the center. The tabard has a gash that has been sewn up in the center of it (from a sword)
I'd like her to have a simple gold chain wrapped around her neck a few times with red/purple crystal shards hanging from it (still raw, not cut/polished) kinda like Zaire's
She is a warlock so I'd like her to have a anklet that looks like the voidwalkers bracelets.
Somewhere around her she'll have a little brown and white rat. He could be on her head or around her ankles.
As she is a bloodelf I'd love her to have longer pointed ears (like the nightelf soquili)
Referances: Amirynth, Zev the rat, Official screenie, casting a spell, With Zev, Chibi Rynn, Rynn with her goggles, head shot, idea plushi, good expression, Rynn sketch, sketch with Lil Zev, Zoombini, perfect wing idea
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: see details
Premade Tag Number: N/a
Tag Background: Nagrand (the building is Rynn and Zev's home)
Tag Frame color: Gold and red
Tag Feather color: Gold/black and gold/red
Hair/clothing edits: Hair, necklace, ears/expression, flutter wings, tabard, bracelet and 'cuff', small rat
Price: 5,700k

*Notes when tagging: Can she please be put on reversed so that it's her good (green) eye that shows?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Name of horse: High Fidelity
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Debonair
Breed: Arabian (if too many, more specifically Polish Arabian)
Description:
Coat: See reference, but she’s a dark chestnut with lighter (was noticeable in the light) dappling on her back and rump (hard to see in pictures) with three white socks, a white footlet, and a white spot on the underneath of her belly, and a corrugated stripe down her face
Hair: Cropped Mane/ Long Tail… See reference – autumn gold color
Eyes: Dark Brown
Reference image(s):
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good, but I mostly showed her in golds, teals, burgundies,etc – somewhat “natural” colors
Tie Chocker
Beaded Bracelets
Premade Tag Number: ---
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Whatever looks good
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Whatever looks good
Tag BG (for custom tag): 009 Autumn Sunset
Hair/clothing edits (if any): No edits
Price: 351K = 350K (regular) + 1K (custom tag)

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 pm
C: COMPLETED

Hyperthymesia
I’M A NEWBIE
UNCOMMON

.:Halfbreed Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mobbu
Name of horse: Orea
(Daughter of the Hamadryads; Ash-tree nymph.)
Owner: Hyperthymesia
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fey
Breed: Μελίαι
(Meliae; Ash-tree nymph)
Body color is a deep, rich chocolate brown hue with auburn and amber undertones. Light dappling across back, accenting cheeks and legs.
Mane/tail the color of rich earth, a brown so deep it seems almost black. Honey-hued accents add light to her luscious locks.
Young Ash leaves tied behind her ear, a cluster leaves and Ash "flowers" at the base of her tail.
Eyes a warm amber-olive tone. Left eye is clouded, as though a thin film of gauze was thrown across it- she is blind in that eye.
Reference image(s):
Ash Tree: [x] [x] [x]
- Leaves (from different species): [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
- Ash tree "flowers": [1] [2]
Olive-green hue: [x]
Nymphs: [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Premade Tag Number: 016 Woodland Path
Could you please make her name in the "The King and Queen" font? <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane/Tail (Tail is hair instead of the normal Cerynei tail.)
Mane falls to about chest-length, tail brushes the ground. Luscious curls/waves, small accenting braids throughout- exact style up to colorist. <3
Ash tree leaves: Cluster behind her ear, at the base of her tail.
Horns: Dainty horn-stubs barely peeking up from beneath her mane- as seen on does. :3
Expression: Eyes half-lidded with heavy lashes. A somber-yet-sultry look.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games