Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:12 am
Lore listened to all this with as much calm as she could. When Mobius started licking her, her eyes went wide and her body went tense with anticipation. Before he pulled away, she thought he might bite her, but the feeling and thoughts quickly passed. Her back was to Meera's approach, and her voice was able to form a question. "What happens if the Chosen One's lover..dies?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:23 pm
Before her master could answer, Meera leaped. She stood in front of the woman and hissed.
"The king of blackest night shall say no more.
You've tainted purity, o foulest wretch!
Stand further now, or pay your life to me.
In his name, I kill sin iniquity."

She drew her robes around her closer as not to give into the pleasures she wished.  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:37 pm
(Bellabie, are you suggesting that your character believes mine is trying to harm her? The elder tongue is beautiful, but most perplexing.)

"If the lover of the Chosen One dies before true love has been expressed, it is only hoped that the Chosen One can find another lover." He then looked at Meera, his eyes sincere and apologetic. "I know not who you are, fair maiden, but you claim to kill sin. If I hath sinned, kind maiden, then put me out of my misery, for I wish to do no sin."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:29 pm
[No, quite the opposite.]
Although no word was given, Meera did as she thought her master wished. She lashed out at the girl.
"Bloodied babe of deathly sorts,
My master you have tricked,
But I, to save him, do now bite
A wound that can't be licked."
Meera pulled the burqa's fabric downwards so that her face was exposed. She held the girl as to plunge fangs into her neck.  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 pm
"NO!" He thrust out his arm at lightning speeds, pushing Lore out of the way and letting Meera's fangs sink into his arm. "I shall not deny my love the gift of the sun! Even if I shan't ever have it, she should know it's beauty! Begone, hag! Hie thee hither! Leave before I am required to force you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:38 pm
Meera recoiled, hissing. She covered her face with her hands ashamed of letting a man see her thus.
"Master," she whimpered, "Why do you do this?"  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:46 pm
"I am nobody's master, child. And Lore is no criminal, to be punished in such fashion. She is my mate, and I only wish her happyness. The sun's rays blight our kind, but she is still free to walk in them. Please... I beg thee... Do not give her our same curse. I shall offer you any sum you desire in exchange, of coin or flesh, just don't harm her!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Meera was lost.
"The witches..."
She wrung her hands.
"... O' sisters three..."
Then, looking from Lore back to her own hands, "Who would not change a raven for a dove?"
Her eyes brimmed with tears.
"Why do you spire your humble servant so?"  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:03 pm
"A dove may be far more pleasing to the common eye, but a raven is ever useful. A far more worthy companion, in mine opinion. Now, witches you say? And you speak of ravens! Watch thy tongue! Witches know not fair from fowl, and neither do you! You are not my servant. If you were, then you'd be Lore's servant as well, for I live to serve her."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:08 pm
Meera cringed at such thoughts.
"That of such inferior race is your dove and when morn' crows,
She shall be shot and plucked for food 'lest from here we do go."
Meera glared at Lore. "Ungrateful, wanton be thou gone and hold my master not!
Or else his servitude and mine shall do deeds unforgot."  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:27 pm
"Inferior? You dare call her inferior, filth? Fine, let us see how superior you are to her. Walk in the sunlight with your flesh showing, and we shall se how inferior she really is! I may not be 'round to defend during daylight hours, but you and your fellows aren't there to attack either! And my wolfen allies are more than enough to eradicate any human you send for her. Better yet, I shall teach her the magics of old, and teach her to bare her own fangs whenceforth I cannot. Your eyes doth be green with envy, t'would seem. Accept that which you cannot have, and find comfort with that which you can. Begone, and be a thorn in mine side no longer! Back to the wastes from whence you came! Your skin may be fair, but the excrement spewing from yon cake-hole is enough to encourage me to vomit upon sight of you! Make haste, or I'll hasten your demise! DO NOT TEMPT ME!!!" His eyes glowed red, and a blade formed in his hand from swirling shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:27 pm
"Master," she cried, " You are cruel in blindness.
"She has tempted you, not I!"
She crouched at his feet.
"Her race is inferior, but I shall do, forever, as you bid it."  

Bellabie

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:06 pm
Lore sat off to the side, slightly dazed. Having an unbelievable capacity for the odd, insane, and randomly horrible, Lore just sat from them a few yards away, her arms wrapped around her knees and her chin resting on them. She spoke up softly, though loud enough for Meera to hear. "I wish to cause no harm to Mobius or you, m'lady. If Mobius wished me to go, I would go, or to die, I would die gladly. But alas, that is his power and his alone. He has to make that command himself, but until such a command is made, I will stay. Even if it irks you so." Her lips twitched into a tiny, apologetic smile. "I may be inferior, but..." She looked down, too shy to say more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:20 pm
"But!" Meera scoffed.
"But you have soiled his purity! But you have tricked him! But you have made him to believe that there is goodness in your kind!" The girl spat with disgust.
"O varlet you know not:
To tamper with these forces..."
Her voice obtained an eerie hollow tone.
"The Adder black did offer fruit and truth,
But whilst the other two were forced away,
She feasted on the orchard and, forsooth,
You beguiled worm in heaven stay!"
Quickly, Meera snatched at her robes and leapt, once more, to a perch in the cave's wall.
"O, Master, you've eaten her poisoned fruit!
Why punish me, now, so I do but warn,
The beasts of light will tear away our kind.
You forget, it seems, what they have done."  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:40 pm
"I've had enough of your hogwash!" His arm was levelled at her head, glowing bright white and sizzling as the holy collided with the unholy. "I shall count to 3. Whether you are present to recieve the blow or not, I shall fire once 3 has come. I'd advise running while you still can. One..."

"Two..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games