Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:14 pm

Now my bedtime draws near ttyt as she runs away w/ a giggle.Don`t forget animai worriors ok? sweatdrop lol cool
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:15 pm

(Oh god... *sighs* Let's see...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:28 pm

(i'm talking about in the RP koko, mobius isn't going to hurt me,.........as for you liebling, go back a couple of pages, when my char was all like, talkin' about fearing the pirate lord and that nonsence, never mind i'll bring it to you,)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"If things don't work out between us, I may end up hurting you worse than the Pirate Lord or any manner of sword or gun would. Besides, what care you of the Pirate Lord? What care he of us? Captains are allowed to have wives! He covered his mouth, realizing he may have unintentionally asked for marriage.

(see??)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:03 pm

He sighed. "A wound to the chest, a stab to the heart, all those things hurt in one way. But, if I were to fail you... If I were to break your heart... That pain would be more than any inflicted by a blade or a bullet. I wouldn't wish such a fate to befall you, and try my best to see that it doesn't happen, but if it did... I... I'd... I'd never be able to forgive myself." He looked quite crestfallen upon speaking these words, and a tear trickled down his face as he lowered his head.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:26 am

she embraced him in a hug holding him tightly, "my sweet, nothing could hurt me more then to see you weap, please...be glad!, and know that i will never let you fall into darkness and doubt!" she kissed him, and burried her head in his chest,

(aaawww!!! 4laugh touching moment! *gives mobius a hug*)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm

He held her tightly. "Of course you would never do that. Such a light as you drives away whatever darkness may fall my way." He forced himself to stop crying for her sake.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:43 pm

(Okay, Honeykeiko, I'm waiting for one of your 'I'm not serious, so screw the RP and chat with me' moments.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 pm

OK here I am the one the only Sweet Keiks biggrin redface heart wink cool
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:31 am

he stopped crying but she could feal him shudder with the effort not to do so eneymore, she held him close to her, then without warning the ship rocked, sending her flying, she stood up and looked around, seeing him on the ground she went to him , "are you okey??" she helpped him up, "w...what was that???"

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:17 am

kitty was laughing in a drunken sleep. she span round in circles using her legs to push herslef.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:04 pm

He was still reeling. Being tosed like that, his head actually bounced off the wall, then off the floor. He was looking right at his beloved, giggling inanely as he said "Where are you? I just see funny colours!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 pm

kitty got up then poked everything she came in contact with.

jack just laughed as she went loco.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:04 pm

she held his facew in her hands, "right here" she smiled

Kechero

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Hey Mobius you still haven`t talked to me yet crying crying crying crying crying crying
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games