Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 pm
He leaps after her looking more wild then before. "Hah!! You always did give up easy!!" He then suddenly stops mid strick, eyes wide open in shock. I will no longer let you take control!! She is not at her best... and if she is...that is sad. She used to be much stronger then even this... Raikou spoke in his own mind. "Raikou!!! Why?! We can end this hear and now!!" He growls before jolting back holding his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:46 am
Khana looked at Raikou with a shocked look.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:43 am
"I want to do this right!!!!" As a bolt of light hits him, he vanished. He reappears sitting in a tree a few yards away. "There must be something wrong with her...she can't make it this easy..." He said in a frustrated voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 pm
"Lets just say I found out something,it didn't go in my favor,and now I'm not as strong as I used to be.Lets leave it at that" Khana said as if she was offended by what he had said.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:09 am
His ears twitch slightly, his fists balling up. "Wounded!!" He growls closing his eyes. She still couldn't be wounded from that night could she..? He thinks to him self, his eyes covered in shadow. "After that..." He stops as he grabs his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:17 am
"No its not that" Khana said staring at him as if she knew what he was thinking.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 pm
Raikou raises an eyebrow. "Hmm..." He grunts as he starts to slowly leap away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 pm
~comes out of hiding~ Are you okay? ~sees Khana's arm and rushes over and starts bandaging it~  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:37 pm
"I'm fine..." Khana said pulling her arm away."Lets just say Raikou and I haven't been the best of friends...and we both had bitter past" Khana said deep in thought staing at the ground "come on...we have a mission to finish".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:54 pm
They could hear trees falling in the distance as some thrashing could be heard. The whole time there was a strong static charge in the air.

Far away Raikou struggles against his own two tails.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 am
Poor Raikou....Khana turned in the opposite direction and started walking away if that was the only thing she could do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:16 pm
"You little fool!!! We could have finished her there once and for all!!" Jolt roars through Raikou.

"No!! I don't want to win against her so easily!!" Raikou shouts as he tries to pull the two tails that were out off.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:32 pm
You haven't seen him in a while...this should be fun.Hmmmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:39 pm
"NOOOOO!!!!!" He screams as his third trail starts to slip free. His skin looks as if it starts to freeze, almost as if it were made of ice.

"Finely!!" Jolt roars out as he takes on even more weasel like. He now looks like a massive ice weasel with three tails, and human characteristics.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:13 am
You seem tense...Its because of my condition you gave me and him gone beserek...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff