Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] So Many Different Faces ~ Reeshie's Journal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Marinus
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

User Image
| Basic Info |
Name: Marinus
Meaning: Of the sea (Roman/Latin)
+ Rogue

Father: Unknown (Valerius)
Mother: Unknown (Aelia)
Siblings:
None that he knows of
Mate(s):
+ Name | Player |

Offspring:
None

Grandchildren:
None

| History Summery |
Where am I to begin? At the beginning, I suppose.
I don't remember anything before my family found me. I washed up on shore of the great sea as a cub where I was found by a family of lions. They named me Marinus because to them I came from the sea. I grew up under the guidance of Aelia and her mate Valerius, learning to respect all others I encounter and to have faith in the gods that saved me from death.
Aelia and Valerius never clouded the truth from me. They made sure I knew that I was a leopard, not a lion like they were, and yet that they still loved me like the son the didn't have.
I grew up happy and healthy with three little sisters, even though we moved around a lot. I was old enough to go on my own when we came upon the jungle. I think it called to me as a leopard, even though I didn't know how to climb trees at the time. I learned though, and I soon began living a happy, peaceful life among the trees.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm
Marinus
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |
Marinus is calm, gentle, kind, and friendly. He has a soft spot for cubs and likes spending time mostly with lions as he was raised by them.
He's useless in a fight, though he's quite competent when it comes to hunting. Basically he doesn't go hungry.
He has a strong belief in gods, especially the goddess of oceans and the god of water, convinced that it was by their grace that he was delivered from death at the hands of the sea.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 pm
Marinus
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Disclaimer
Marinus was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Marinus

Disclaimer
Marinus was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm
Marinus

Disclaimer
~ Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 pm
Marinus
User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm
Marinus

> Marinus washes up on shore and is found by the lions Aelia and Valerius.
> Atropos, Clotho, and Lachesis are born to Aelia and Valerius.
> They run into a jungle and Marinus decides to stay.

(Title [Marinus x])

-: Unfinished
+: Finished
Strike: Used for breeding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Marinus

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Marinus

Patriarchal Line
? & ?
-- Unknown (NPC)
---- Marinus (Reeshie Hack)

Matriarchal Line
? & ?
-- Unknown (NPC)
---- Marinus (Reeshie Hack)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Marinus

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm
Marinus
User Image
Marinus has always had his bracelets and the band on his tail, since he was rescued from the sea by his adoptive parents.
The feathered earring, however, was a gift from his adoptive family, the feathers found by his little sisters and the earrings themselves found by his father.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Marinus

- Spare Post - 12  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:46 pm
Marinus

Familiar

User Image
When severely threatened or under a large amount of stress, Marinus withdraws and a second personality takes over.
Hyperion is easily angered, violent, and very heated in anything he does. Unlike Marinus, he is aware that he is a secondary personality, that Marinus exists. He doesn't hate or envy Marinus for being the dominant personality, only annoyed that he can't take care of himself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:49 pm
Marinus

- Spare Post - 14

Name: Akakios
Stage: Adult
Lineart: male sitting
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Tolerance
Is this Domain Approved? Yup!
Description:
Very much like his mortal form; Same base color and darkening, eyes, ears (In- and outside and the spot), and nose colors, the marks (And the colors) on his face and back/tail; Generally fluffy all over
Marks - Instead of the bands above his paws, I'd like some more Roman designs, like wave or swirl designs in the reference
- The lighter marks on his sides are NOT required nor do I mind if you include that. It's completely up to you.
Wings - Smallish, feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish, like the markings on his back (Kinda like how Baba Croix's wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Normal, but fluffier on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one) kinda like how it falls over the left in leopard form; orangey and yellowish, like the tuft of fur on his head
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are on the ear that shows on the god lines
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - You can make him look as if he has slightly thicker/fluffier fur than normal, but I'll leave that up to you on whether that looks good or not
I'd like a fluffy bunny (Natural tones like Black/white/gray/brown/red-brown/tan) with him, but you don't have to if you don't feel up to it
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Roman designs
Are you an SoA God Newbie?: No
Is this a God rebirth?: No, his mortal form is just that, he's always been a god

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm
Marinus

Obtained on: 08.07.2009
Obtained by: Flaffle
Colored by: Hanyousblood
Misc.: Based on a Spanish Shawl Sea Slug  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games