Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Sero walked next to Fujuki, still trying to find some words. "Fujuki, you can't blame her. She was just acting on her...er...motherly instinct. Like..er..moms...they don't like 'us'-" Sero pointed to himself. "Taking their children away from them...and I don't know WHY-" Sero eyed Kai. "Kai did that, but I guess she was trying to...uhh...'protect you'. " Sero shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Fujuku slowed down and came ot complete stop "*sigh*......."
Kai looked at Fujuki then at Sero wondering what the are saying. she ran over to them "Fujuki!" she ran into her legs ".....im....srry...." she said mubling looking the other way "If...im srry....will you not be mad at me anymore?" she said with a sad look on her face.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Sero scratched the back of his head. "Come on Fujuki. Look at her! She's on her knee's! Can't you forgive her? Even though she tried to kill me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:48 pm
sad "*sigh...okay..."
"!!!" Kai jumped up on her head mrgreen
"-.- that was a trick wasnt it Kai.....?"
O.O "Uh......" she said looking for something to say
((Kai got busted twisted lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm
Sero looked left and right for something to save Kai's hide. Sero then go an idea and kissed Fujuki on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:59 pm
O.O Fujuki turned red
Kai jumped on Sero;s shoulder and whispered "that isnt guna make me like you you know.....im still mad at you for kissing Fujuki..." she jumped bac on Fujuki;s shoulder and smiled mrgreen  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Sero eyed Kai for a minute then had a embarressing look on his face. If I die from Fujuki's hands, I'm taking that dang fox with me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 pm
Kai looked up at the sky and noticed it was dark now "Fujuki we better get going...."
Fujuki nodded "c'mon.....i promise i wont let her throw us out again" she said as Kai transformed andthrew Fujuki on her bac and was about to take off but Fujuki grabed his hand as they flew off hurry get on!!!"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:10 pm
Sero jump on and sat on Kai. "As long as she doesn't do anything...and while we're on out waaaaaay....er...Fujuki...I need to...tell you something." Sero was pushing his index fingers togther.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:13 pm
"Uh sure go ahead...what is it?" she asked with a confused look on her face.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Sero kept pushing his fingers together. "Well....I....I lll.....I lll....I...." He was trying to say 'I like you' but just didn't know how to put it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:23 pm
Fujuki had a confused look o nher face "uh you....wat?" she asked.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Sero scratched his head. "I li....li....li.............llllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....." Sero scratched his chin. Just say 'I like you....ok lets go over it, 'I like you'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yes???"
Kai rolled her eyes  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Sero continued scratching his head. "I-" he got a kick on his back that made say the rest of it. "Like you!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff