Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 pm
Far from the small town of Forks, Kitten waited quietly behind a tree waiting for all the animals that she called for to come back with game. I hope they get me some delicious young adults, I'm in the mood for their blood. She grinned wickedly and sat in the shadows. Waiting.

After a moment, she heard some of the frogs coming back. Taking a peek from her hiding spot, she saw that they brought back a boy with a nasty odor. Seeing the way he followed the frogs, she assumed that he must have been trying to catch frogs. Kitten ran in inhuman speed so that the boy didn't see her. She crept up behind him and WHAM! Punched him in the ribs. She heard a sickening crunching noise and then grabbed the boy's arm. Immediatly, she bit into his neck, sucking for his blood. Ignoring the screams the boy made, Kitten continued to drink the blood until the boy was dead.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:42 pm
"NO!!!!!!" Sureana screamed after Josh. She ran after him. Because Josh wasen't used to being a vampire he didn't know exactly how fast he could go. Sureana ran ahead of him and grabbed him. "Stop Josh. You can't do this!!!! Your turning into a monster!!! Killing people at random!!!!! Think about that for a minute. All the people you will hurt if you do this." Sureana yelled at him once she stopped him.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:34 am
Elizabeth ran after them. "Josh, you need to stop this. Do you want to become a murderer? Think of the families of the victims that you would kill, I know that you can imagine how they would finish out their days" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 am
evey ran silently behind them and keeping enough distance to not provoke them. these new people facinated her. they didnt seem as heartless as she thought  

The Eclipsed Heart

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:59 pm
((HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the funnest RP ever!))

Josh couldn't control what he was thinking. He didn't know why, but he just needed blood so badly now. He bared his teeth and snarled at them. He tried to scratch Sureana in the face and slip away. In a failed attempt, Josh tried to push elizabeth out of the way. His eyes were hungry, and his expression wild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:06 pm
*evey continued to follow* so many thoughts were running through her head... why was the boy vampire so wild and turning on his friends... she had heard of vampires living together without much trouble...but so far this was proving the things she heard wrong...  

The Eclipsed Heart

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Sureana finally managed to pin him to the ground so he couldn't move. "There. Now you won't do anything drastic. Will you need to calm down." Then turning her head away from him she said to Elizabeth, "He needs blood and he needs it now. Go kill something. We'll shove it down his throat if we have to." Sureana turned her attention to the new vampire. "Hello there. Sorry about this he's a newborn. He can't control himself at all right now. Are you the one who caught one of us feeding?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:09 pm
Grabbing enough resistance to the blood, Rye ran after them, and once there, she was able to breathe clearly. She took a deep breath, and knelt down near Josh, but still gave them space.

"Its.....alright..." said Ryann slowly through her accent. Now that she felt almost like newborn, she wanted to say something and try to help. Even if it didn't work. The red mark on her left wrist throbbed with ink

A R A Z A

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am
Sureana saw the mark. "Whats that? And why is it turning red?" Sureana asked surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Kitten was really bored. No other animals came back with more humans. She took out her cell phone and dialed the phone number of the house. I hope they're back...RING....RING....RING....Nope, nothing. Then she called Sureana's cell phone...RING....RING....Kitten waited for her to pick up.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 pm
RING....RING....RING....Josh thrashed wildly as he was pinned down. But the annoying ringing was coming from somewhere and so far it was distracting him from his thirst. But laying on the ground, he still had to move. What am I doing? What the hell am I doing?!? Trying to control himself, he dug his face in the ground and began eating the dirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 pm
eragonlover159
Sureana finally managed to pin him to the ground so he couldn't move. "There. Now you won't do anything drastic. Will you need to calm down." Then turning her head away from him she said to Elizabeth, "He needs blood and he needs it now. Go kill something. We'll shove it down his throat if we have to." Sureana turned her attention to the new vampire. "Hello there. Sorry about this he's a newborn. He can't control himself at all right now. Are you the one who caught one of us feeding?"

*nods* she killed an innocent boy...why?  

The Eclipsed Heart

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:30 pm
"It looks like the boy killed something or was doing something that pissed her off. She killed him then was about to feed then she heard you." Sureana said simply to Evey  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:22 pm
"Oh..." said Rye, looking at her wrist, "I sort of have this ability to create anything visual through touch. I just use ink to make reminders on my skin, its like being a tatoo artist. I don't know why its throbbing like that though...." she trailed off curiously.

She then remebered where she was, and realized that she could breathe easier. Ryann looked at Josh, and wanted to help him, but didn't think she could.

A R A Z A

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:04 pm
"Joshua, stop that!" Elizabeth scolded, putting the dead animal before him. "Now either drink this willingly or we'll force you, which will it be?" ELizabeth asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff