Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:30 am
"EVERYBODY CALM THE ******** DOWN!!!!!!" Yurugi shouted, as the seal on the tree started to glow, "Dammit!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:48 am
Chihiro:...YURUGI! THE SEAL! Its...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

teioak888

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:45 pm
"Wh-What's going on?" Winnie whispered softly, frantically looking around.
I-I thought Ninohime was on our side, so why was she going to kill Atekeru? What did Atekeru mean when he said that he was used to being betraied? Why is the tree glowing glowing? Winnie's mind was filled with qestions as she stared at the glowing tree in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
*Ninohime slowly gets up from the ground and draws her miniature keyboard.* Ninohime looks at the tree. She then glares at everyone around her.

How can I be sure that they're loyal? Humans are always the same.....

Ninohime jumps back and plays a chord. Suddenly, the air drops 40 degrees and the trees and the grass start to move.

Now, they shall all die....starting with Atekeru....

The grass start to entangle his legs.

Punch MY stomach will you....  

bonitachocolat

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Yurugi looks around, Dammit, this isn't helping the situation! Yurugi did some handsigns then unsheathed his Katana, "SABISHII-KEN (Lonely blade) SEALING!!!" He shouted as he stabbed the seal with his Katana. The tree stopped glowing. Yurugi activates his mangekyo.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:54 pm
Chiyo:...NINOHIME! STOP!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm
"Okay you little b*****d. You saved me just to kill me? You've got problems." Atekeru cut the grass beginning to entangle his legs with a swing of his sword and tried to control his body temperature. The temperature... dropped too quickly.. too much..... agh..... Black chakra began glowing around him and he kicked the ground, causing the ground beneath Ninohime to be thrown into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:43 pm
Ninohime jumped off the flying ground and landed. "Why should I?" She played another chord and the tree with the seal began to glow again and grow. "I don't know why you care. If you want to do something about it, FIGHT ME!" evil  

bonitachocolat

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:14 pm
Chiyo:...*backs away from fear*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:51 pm
The tree was getting taller and was slowly transforming. Ninohime jumped on one of its branches and kept playing her keyboard. twisted  

bonitachocolat

Yurugi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 pm
The tree busts and Yurugi's sword flew back towards him, he caught it. The ground next to the tree began to crack as something began to rise. "Dammit!! YOu fool!!!!" Yurugi shouted turning to Ninohime, "You've damned us all!!!!!!!!!! No one can kill this evil!!!! 3 People killed themselves trying to seal it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:05 am
Ninohime laughs. "You think I don't know? I was created from this evil! The three dead bodies are what make me-The 3-tailed demon!!!"

(Sorry, yeah. First she was six-tailed but this part of the story sort of changed that....)  

bonitachocolat

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 am
"This tree is the opposite of Yggrasil-the tree that strives to tear the Nine worlds apart, the older sibling of its twin, the evil...I am the messenger of both trees. I am meant to understand the world and then come to a conclusion-destroy it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:03 pm
"Aaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Atekeru was now completely engulfed in darkness and he grew ten times his normal size.
"Now. You. Die!!!!!!" He slashed at the branch Ninohime was on, completely tearing it off.
"You fool! You didn't know that I'm a demon as well!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:53 pm
Chiyo:...*cowers*...C'mon Chiyo! MOVE!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]