Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 am

"i dont know what village i belong to that why im coming to the leaf some people i know told me to come here to fine out who i am"
*backs up and pulls out very larg needles with some sort of posion on them and throws at Raikou knees and arms*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:11 am

Three blue orbs form around Raikou, blocking away the needles. The orbs were visible to anyone, but their source could only be seen by Seishin'ijousha. They were, three long and bushy tails sticking out of Raikou's hips. Even though it looked like he had blocked all the needles, one was able to get a single drop in on his right knee.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:16 am

"looks and says thats the way its going to be"
*dose some hand signs and shouts out Sharingan*
"o and that posion slowly paralizes u if u wanted to know"
"thinks in head now i can c more even thow i dont fully understand this power"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:25 am

Raikou's eyes widen as he feels his movements slow. "Same as always!!!!!" His voice sounded now as if an animal were screaming it.

He then went on the defensive by putting ice shields up on his fore arms. "JOLT!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN ME INTO!!!" Raikou's voice was fulled with rage that only seamed to make his electrical power stronger. "Wait...he's Uchiha...darn...can't play with this one huh..?" He said with a smirk.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:36 am

"Uchiha whats that is that what i am"
*smiles biggrin a ice sheild hmmmmm how to get through that thinks to self*
*grabs tords bag behind him for some grabs for some Shurikens*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:42 am

His eyes widen as he makes a strange hand sign. "Electro-ice Shurikens" As he said that a currant of his energy went into the shield. An defensive, as well as offense ^^ (that's what I was talking about taking something from Garaa ) Every piece of ice that is chipped with go right after Seishin'ijousha, the only down side was the shield chips away quickly.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:47 am

*throws Shurikens at ice shapnal runs up too him and draws sword and lashes at Raikou*

*notices that one of the a few of the peices of ice had hit him*

"thinks i wasnt able to miss them all, i really need to understand my power more,i need to get to the leaf village, o well biggrin i need to fight him idk why but thats what i must do"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 am

"How could he get that close!!" He all but roars. Lifting his two main fingers into the air he sends a shot of his electrical chakra. "The Melody of the Blizzard is about to ring through your corps." He said almost calmly, bringing his hand down to finish another unique hand sign. Snow now falls, covering the land in a thin layer of snow. His hair begins to move on it's own as he walks toured Seishin'ijousha.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:06 am

"aaaaaaaaaa i hate the cold"
*gets frusterated and starts to laugh*
"so that how its going to be bring snow out on a person when they hate it i should have know u..u..ur him the one...i must fight..yes..."
*his chakra changes colors to a green*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:10 am

"Yes!! Lets make the show a grand one shall we?" Raikou's eyes were now so wide that they looked as if they would fall out at any time. He said taring through the shield with his own ice claws. The shattered shield sends shards of ice at Seishin'ijousha, as Raikou comes at him at almost full speed even though the poison was fully in his system.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 am

*jumps up to avoid shards a few hit and stick in to legs*

*starts hand signs Poison Gas jutsu*

*a stream of poison gas goes over the place where Raikou's is*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 am

Raikou leaps out but not before getting burnt by the poison. "YES!! Pain...my only true ally." He yells in a high pitched roar. As he scans Seishin'ijousha closely. How am I going to get around those eyes..? He thinks as his mind races, while leaping back. More very small ice shards begin to fall from the sky, when Raikou moves his hands in diffrent ways.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:28 am

*backs in to wooded area to avoid ice*
*starts u cakle*"i can see ur every movement and here ur thoughts i know what ur going to do before u even do it"
*places some Exploding tags*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:32 am

The Ice shards that would fall in Raikou's area goes straight after Seishin'ijousha, hitting the bombs as they go after him. Thus, clearing a straight path to Seishin'ijousha.

((please re-read this Hex ))

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:36 am

*trys to dog but a few make contact and slice into him*
"aaaaaaaaaaa"*cakle* " come u coward im here takes two branches attaches Exploding tags to descize and throws at Raikou*
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games