Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:03 pm

"Ah! You love me and you know it Koy!"smirked Richard, he had never been this happy before; unless of cource it was an act but it might be imposible to pull off the smile he had on right now in acting.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Koyashu couldn't help, but chuckle. "Yeah, yeah," he said.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Richard smiled and drove along roads to Ihop. When they got there Emily pointed, "LOOK! IT'S THERE! ITS THERE! I SEE IT!"she yelled.
"Of cource you see it, it's right in front of your face, now get out of the car."said Jamie.
The blond man chuckled at his kids and got out. He leaned on the car for a second before takeing Jamie and Emily's hands and heading in, "let's go Koy."he said hyperly.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Koyashu got out and quickly caught up to Richard and the girls. Richard's hyperness seem to be infectous because he couldn't help but feel a littly hyper also.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:16 pm

"Family of four."said Richard to a seater, a woman nodded and took them to a booth to sit. The girls sat and told their father what they wanted before playing the games on the childrens menus. Richard nodded and looked at the menu, "Everything looks....hmm....a bit too much for me."he chuckled, "what are you haveing Koy?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Koyashu looked at the menu and said what he wanted. "You are gonna eat something for once...right?" he questioned looking at Richard.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:23 pm

"Yes....hmm....buttermilk pancakes and grapefruit juice looks good."he said softly, Richard smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:28 pm

"Grapefruit juice?" Koyashu questioned. 'I don't think I've ever heard of grapefruit juice,' he thought.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:33 pm

"Yah, nobody I know really drinks it but it settles stomachs, tastes good, and is good for you."said Richard. "What are you going to have Koy?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:24 pm

((I don't know what they serve at Ihop. I've never been there so I don't know to have Koyashu order.))

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:26 pm

((NEVER BEEN TO IHOP!? THATS CRAZY! Plus all you have to do is look it up on google. http://ihop.com/ ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:35 pm

((I leave in the middle of nowhere. I have to drive for 2 hours just to get to a Starbucks. I hate my town.))

"Um...I think I'll have the big bacon omelette and chocolate milk," Koyashu said as he heard his stomach growl.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:40 pm

"Aww!"said Richard wrapping his arms around Koyashu, "your hungry huh?Well! We should get something in everyones belly then." a waitress took their orders and left to get them.
"Daddy, why are you so happy?"asked Jamie.
"Because I'm here with the people I love and care for."said Richard softly as he rested his head on Koyashu's arm.
"Shouldn't you be sad?"
"About what Jamie?"asked the blond man.
She said nothing and that ended the conversation.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:51 am

"Why did you ask that question, Jamie?" Koyashu asked curious. 'What should cause Richard sadness?' he asked himself in his head.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:18 am

Their orders came and the waitress left again. Richard sipped some of his grapefruit juice and waited for his daughters answer.
"Because it's a high possibility daddy will die."said Jamie.
The blond man choked, "Jamie. I'm not going anywhere!"
"Before long your systems will shut down from the tumor in your brain and walking around, moveing, and maybe even talking will become strained, you two act as if nothing is going on but in reality you aren't talking enouph about the subject at hand. There is planning you must do, people you have to see, operations to set up. If you have let this slip your mind then forgive me...you are fools." said Jamie, Emily stared at her dumbstruck she had the audacity to say that to their own father.
Richard stared with wide eyes at his daughter, he then looked at his food and simply began eating lightly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games