Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:48 pm
Yomi's smile went away and she urned serious "You mean the Hakai???right???Huge, hairless, scarry demon, monster in your nightmare monster?" she asked knowiing exactly what he was talking about "How did you kill it alone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:02 pm
"I shoved my sword though its forhead." Flame oppend the long bag he was carrying and took out a wraped object. He unwrapped some of it to reveal the handle of his sword. "So they are called Haki..." Flame said putting his sword back. "I got an idea. You tell me about the Haki and bring me to the organization and I tell you exactly how I killed it without gettin a scratch." Flame said looking into her eyes serously  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Yomi laughed "I hav been killing thes monsters longer than you so i know how to kill them without even using any effort...but i guess i can help ya out a bit.." she said ".....if you tell me everything about your powers and your friends powers....yes i know about them to" she said not giving him a chance to ask......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:13 pm
"I thought you only knew about me..." Flame said "Well I guess I do get leave campus today." Flame comented. "I start talking as soon as you start driving me to the lab you guys have, and that means...." Flame said starting to walk out of the classroom. "That we should leave now."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:21 pm
Yomi just rolled her eyes at the fact that he was actin all serious. she grabed her bags and walked out the door as he fllowed. she unocked the door "Ther get in" she said as she turned on the car and they started driving.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:32 pm
"Ok first thing you need to know is that I have had my powers for two years." Flame started to explain. "At first it was only the fire and I noticed it was connected to my emotions so I stopped showing emotions until recently....anyway rember two days ago I had those headachs? Well those were because of my new power started to come. I call it Shiryoku because it is basicly enhanced sight. If I focus it I can see secerts, like your uniform. If I focus harder I can see a memory but it from what that person saw and theres no sound. Then last night when the haki attacked my eyes started to burn and I could see everything it was about to do right before it happened, it made it easy to block and dodge because as soon as it thought about slashing I had my sword there ready to block and I could see how he was going to move......thats about it." Flame said out of breath "I got my Shiryoku under control but as you know my fire has a ways to go."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 pm
Yomi just noded when needed and soon they stoped in the middle of the forest and she got out "C'mon, it is this way" she said walking up to a tree and a secret opening opened in the ground and it took both of them under ground to a place that had Hakai in a grip of glass holders with water in them and the hakai were just babies "These are the babies...the parents were killed....by us. we disect them to see what they are and how they were created. we dont have much so far tho...i been in this agency since i was 16." she said puting her hand on the glass. she had a look on her face like she was thinking about her past but she ust turned to look at him and said "You see this is like my home now, i have learned alot about Hakai the past few years....."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Flame walked over to a monitor. There was a haki in a sealed room on the screen. Flame rubbed a spot under his collerbone. Every sence he walked in he felt the spot with his crystal burn like it did the night before. He had a urge to whip out his sword and start slicing the hakis. "Where did the come from? And why would the attack Fu-.... a person?" Flame asked  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Yomi had a serious look on her face ".....they feed of of humans...they dont really have a will of their own, they are controled by ther hunger..." her hand went down the glass "they were once humans you know....they were infected and then turned into these monsters" her hand on the glass made a tight fist.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:01 pm
((I have to go but I will be back on around 11....sorry))
"Just so you know the one last noght wasn't very nice and I got no human vibes from it." Flame said turning around "Have you studied them in combat?" Flame ask noticing that the one on the moniter started to sniff the air suddenly it started to war and start slaming the wall between them and it. Flame crystal burned more with each roar. "I think it knows I am here...." Flame said itching to fight it.  

FlameDemerio

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:12 pm
((nevermind Im still here))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:14 pm
Yomi stayed calm as the Hakai was going crazy in the glass, this ne wasnt in one with water, "Shhh, it will all be over soon" she said to the Hakai. she pushed a button that made smoke go in the glass box and the Hakai calmed down and fell to the ground still breathing and awake but more calm. she opened the glass door and walked in. she put her hand on the Hakai's neck like it was a dog laying on the floor. she pulled out a needle and put it in the Hakai's neck and it fell asleep it looked like it was dead but it wasnt. it was as big as a big dog. she picked it up and layed it on a long metal bed thingy and straped it on so when it woke up it couldnt escape. she atached things to it and you cpuld here its heart beat rate on the monetor and it was a calm beat then she put another needle in it that made it go bac to normal and it was crazy again she studied its movenents. she looked up at Flame every once in a while as she did her pursedures thinking he will ask a question....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:15 pm
((ok welcome bac from almost .eavin..that sounds wierd i duno how to welcome u bac 0.o....XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Flame looked around the room. "Are these walls fire proof?" He asked looking over the haki  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 pm
Yomi lauhed for a second "Yes...." she said thinking about his power.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games