Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:12 pm
"Goodness knows. Thank God Jasper was a vampire when I met him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:13 am
Shaylene shrugged and headed outside. Do you have an extra sweater?? She asked, pointing at the sky?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 pm
"Of course," Alice said, handing one over.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:59 pm
Shaylene smiled thankfully as she pulled it over her head. I was not expecting it to be sunny today.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:04 am
"Well, I was, obviously. We can just get away with pretending to be cold."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Shaylene nodded and pulled the hood up. "So, whats your story?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:41 pm
"Story? Huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Nodding again she added, If you don't mind my asking, that is.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:01 pm
"Well, there's a whole bunch of things I don't even know, but I'll tell you what I do. When I was human about, oh, 70 years ago, I could still read the future, so I was put into an insane asylum. I have a grave, and the date on the tombstone is the same day I entered the asylum. I don't know how I was transformed, but I had my vision, and the first thing I remember is Jasper's face. If I hadn't, I would've gone mad and cannibalistic and such. But I had my goal, so I set out to find him. When I did I told him that he'd kept me waiting, and he apologized,"Alice laughed. "Then I told him all about the Cullens and the life we would have, and we set off to meet them. Scared the crap out of them too," she said with a grin "I knew all of their names already, of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Yahoo first RP!!!

username: xXGoth_Girl12Xx
charecter name: Fuu
Race: Vampire, of course!!
real age: ... a litle over 98, I guess...
appearing age: 14
apperance description: Long hair, blonde, topaz eyes, gangly, long legs. Spacey, when I want to be!!
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities: Hm... how about... the control of people's movements!!!! Yeah!!
(vamp) vegetarian?: yes.
personallity: Can be violent, strong sense of justice, gets many crazy idea's. Blunt, truthful, and finds it incredib;y difficult to lie. A little on the insane side, of course! Loves manga and anime and HAS to express herself.
history: Lived in the south before moving to forks. The rest of her past is a mystery. AMNESIAAAA!!!! ><

XD My first RP character!!!  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Fuu sat behind the wheel of a silver bug, music blasting from the radio. She looked out the window at a red stop light and took it all in. She had just moved here, and everything was so... different. She had grown up in the deep south, where the sun was always shining. And now she was in the north, in a place where it was cloudy and cold all the time. All thanks to the dagum sun. Ah, well, it couldn't be helped. She sighed as the light changed to green. Pressing the accelerator down, she moved on down the road and turned at the next sign she saw- Forks High School. Her first day. Oh, god, this was a virtual hell. A new life in a new school making new friends Not that she had many before. The blonde parked the car and stepped out, heading up to the office. She puled the door open, taking a deep breath. Now or never. She couldn't chicken out now. Especially since there were other vampires here as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 pm
Shaylene turned to comment Alice on her story, but her head snapped up as she caught the sent of another vamp. Alice... She turned her head and sought out the new vampire.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:52 am
Fuu walked out of the front office, slightly irritated. The woman in the office smelled good... oh, god. She mentally slapped herself, telling herself not to think like that. Fuu looked down at her schedule. She had Trigonometry first period. Great. The one subject that she was the worst at had to be her first. It would only be worse on mondays... and today was monday. She stomped towards the building, but stopped. There was another vampire... no, two... well, of course., she thought. This was probably the cloudiest city on this side of the U.S., there were bound to be other vampires here. She headed in the direction of the other two vampires, wondering who she would meet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 am
Alice walked in front of Fuu and offered her a pale hand.
"Hello, you seem to be new to our obscure town. I'm Alice, and this is Shaylene, and we all seem to be of the same species, if you hear me. What's your name?"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:24 pm
Belle stood akwardly in the hall. When she smelled another vampire, she walked into the hectic cafeteria to get Charity.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff