Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:43 pm
The dance forgotten Lerina stood back, out of the way. Fighting humans was one thing but she had never fought another vampire before. But she was sure Cerberus was strong, and he had Kore and Deadly on his side.

She was still worried though, and would help if she saw the need.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Kore started to glow a black aura around her as she started to slowly rise in the air. As she let the staff of her father dissipate into the darkness that surrounded her, a scythe appeared in front of her as she grabbed it, twirled it around and finished into a fighting stance. Looking into Thanatos, she said "You dare strike at the guardian of the Underworld... Therefore you strike at the Underworld itself!" She rose her arms into the air and spoke in her mother tongue of Ancient Greek. As she finished her words, the ground shook and cracked. From underneath the ground, rose the bodies of the damned, those to serve the Underworld for eternity. Kore smirked at him and pointed her scythe to him.

"Now you will see how real vampires do battle." She then commanded in her mother tongue as the bodies started to make their way to Thanatos.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:37 pm
Arc walked in in his nice white outfit , closeing the door to the nasty weather outside as he looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:30 pm
Lerina went towards the entrance of the ball when the undead army appeared, "Well now I'm nearly certain I won't be needed."

She found a small, very out of the way, table and sat down to watch the fight.  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:06 pm
She looked at Thanatos and smirked. "What are you going to do? Run scared? Piss yourself? Or run into battle like the fool you are. Come on, fight my army, you boast so much of being a warrior, defeating countless humans. Now, show me how strong you are. Come on, come on, COME ON!" Kore laughed insanely, her army getting closer to the foolish vampire that had attacked her guardian.

Cerberus watched by Deadly's side, holding himself up. "Now she's gone and done it. She raised the Army of Hades. The boss is sure to notice..." he said, hoping that Hades himself did not come up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:59 pm
Deadly couldn't suppress a grin at the army forming before her eyes.

Thanatos clearly had no idea what he would be getting himself into when he decided to pick on Cerberus.

"I think it might be worth it..." she replied to Cerberus, thinking about the sheer volume of trouble Thanatos had brought down on himself, and how entertaining it was going to be to watch.

(((What is Cerberus exactly? Vampire? Demon? Some other sort of minion from the underworld?)))

Deadly Nightshayde

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:13 pm
Daughter of Hades
She looked at Thanatos and smirked. "What are you going to do? Run scared? Piss yourself? Or run into battle like the fool you are. Come on, fight my army, you boast so much of being a warrior, defeating countless humans. Now, show me how strong you are. Come on, come on, COME ON!" Kore laughed insanely, her army getting closer to the foolish vampire that had attacked her guardian.

Cerberus watched by Deadly's side, holding himself up. "Now she's gone and done it. She raised the Army of Hades. The boss is sure to notice..." he said, hoping that Hades himself did not come up.

"Ericia purificacia expirita" arc shouted a pure wave of light washing over the army of darkness freeing them from what bound them to this world. Arc silver scales glowed white as he unleashed his power as a shaman the silver chain around his waist glowed as did his silver staff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:02 pm
All the light did was annoy Kore and the army, which all they did was snarl at the light. Kore looked at Arc "What was that for? This isn't your fight!" she demanded of him.

Cerberus looked over at Deadly with an eyebrow raised. "You haven't seen the anything yet.."

((Cerberus is a guardian/minion of the Underworld.. you know the three headed dog of the Underworld? Same entity))  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Daughter of Hades
All the light did was annoy Kore and the army, which all they did was snarl at the light. Kore looked at Arc "What was that for? This isn't your fight!" she demanded of him.

Cerberus looked over at Deadly with an eyebrow raised. "You haven't seen the anything yet.."

((Cerberus is a guardian/minion of the Underworld.. you know the three headed dog of the Underworld? Same entity))

Arc looked right at her "this a ball not a brawl, have the dignity to take your conflict elsewhere," arc said opening his silver dragons wings  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 pm
Kore floated back down onto the ground, sighing. "Agreed, maybe some others could have the same decency..." she motioned at Thanatos, who had attacked her Cerberus. She spoke to the army, telling them to go back down. The scythe disappeared as her staff came back.

Cerberus went to Kore's side "Are you alright my mistress?" he asked. Kore chuckled slightly "It is not me you should be worried about... The question is are you alright?" Cerberus nodded at her, then he turned his attention to Arc. "How dare you say that my mistress has no dignity. She attacked for my injuries that b*****d of a vampire inflicted on me!" He began to growl at him.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:37 am
Daughter of Hades
Kore floated back down onto the ground, sighing. "Agreed, maybe some others could have the same decency..." she motioned at Thanatos, who had attacked her Cerberus. She spoke to the army, telling them to go back down. The scythe disappeared as her staff came back.

Cerberus went to Kore's side "Are you alright my mistress?" he asked. Kore chuckled slightly "It is not me you should be worried about... The question is are you alright?" Cerberus nodded at her, then he turned his attention to Arc. "How dare you say that my mistress has no dignity. She attacked for my injuries that b*****d of a vampire inflicted on me!" He began to growl at him.

"Then your mistress should have taken it out side this is a social gathering one of many people of different perogatives, for instance i find it offensive to find walking dead out of the ground. Others may be offended by violence in their midst, yet others might egg her on it is only polite to resolve such problems away from the other guests," arc said speaking soft and low his silver scales turning black with his wings and eyes.

Arc shadow stepped through the gloomy room swinging his staff as he reappeared sunlight eminateing from the end as he slammed it into the attackers chest. "That is more than enough," Arc said harshly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:39 am
Ars burst into a white flame while holding Arc´s staff. "If you do truly condemn such fight, then fight outside yourself." She then merged her wings into her body like if they were livewires. "Now please, I didn´t leave for a day to lose my home. Take this outside." Ars backed from him and walked to her servants to order them around, she seemed to ignore the undead, and so seemed her servants. Under some attention, it would be noticeable that of her six servants, four were undead Daemon took from the Underworld. The other one was her feline and the last one, while registered in the guild, had it´s form not known.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:31 am
Cerberus shrugged off the hit, he had felt worse. He stepped back in with Kore so that she wouldn't raise the army again. Kore started to growl as her inner beast merged with her god heritage. Cerberus wasn't able to calm her down fully, he called for something in the Greek tongue and out came another from the Underworld.User Image

As he came out from the darkness, he stood at over 6 feet tall, his tail swaying from side to side until he came to her, where his tail stood still. "My mistress, calm down, your father is already on a rampage when you summoned his army..." he said in a cool voice. He embraced her along with his tail. Cerberus stood back and watched, knowing his place was not with her now. After making sure she was calmed down enough so that she wouldn't call the army again, he stared at Thanatos with his blood red eyes.

"Let's take this outside you piece of s**t..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:31 pm
Arc turned and shadow stepped out of the ball room out of the city out of the knowledge of any living person. he vanished with no intent to return either to humans or vampires again.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers