Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 pm
She chuckled and snuggled closer to him. She curled one of her hands in his hair."i love you with your hair down.."S he said softly. She was smiling and in the silky black night gown. It fit her curves perfectly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:09 pm
He wrapped his arms around her waist gently. "I love you in that night gown," he said softly. He kissed her gently on the mouth.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:13 pm
She returned it and smiled.

The next evening she was still int he gorgeus white dress after their reception. She was waiting for him outside their room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
He shooed Jim off who was following him for some reason. Jim left shaking his head. He hurried down the hall to her and smiled. "You look gorgeus," he said as he kissed her gently. He ended the kiss and picked her up bridal style.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm
She blushed when he had her and returned his kiss. " heh i love you Rai " She said softly. She smiled up at him and snuggled closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 pm
"I love you too, Sasha," he said softly. He then opened the door to their room and once in the room he used his foot to close it. He walked over to their bed and gently laid her down on it.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:26 pm
She giggled and smiled up at him. She let her logn silver hair down. it fell in waves around her shoulders a** he smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:29 pm
He smiled back at her. He took his hair tie out and got into the bed with her.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Sasha unlaced the corsette of her dress but held to him smiling. " so what IS my new last name ? "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:32 pm
"Ookami," he replied taking his jacket off and tossing it to the side. "It was very orignal for my great grandpa to name his group the same as his last name."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 pm
She giggled and smiled up at him. "your the best ever" She mumbled as she moved to the bathroom. She came back in a different but just as sexy nightgown. She smiled and sat in his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:30 pm
He smiled at he looked up at her and caressed her check. "You look wonderful," he whispered before leaning up and kissing her on the mouth.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:34 pm
She returned the deepened kiss gently.

Hours later she lay in his arms. She blushed softly to herself. This had been her first intimate moment..that was consensual. eveything in her wished she would get pregnant from this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
He sighed happily holding her close. It wasn't really his first time, but it was the best he ever had. He smiled and gently buried his nose in her hair.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm
SHe soon fell asleep with him and smiled against his back. She wasn't expecting a honeymoon at all like her friends who had all these lavish tropical areas. She just smiled happy with what she had.

About a month later when she went out with Jim She picked up a pregnancy test. She was about to be right when it would show. She had missed her period and she wanted to see if she was pregnant.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games