Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Ben turned his neck to look at her. "You'll be fine." he said, his voice strained. He turned back to the vampires, his expression not as menacing.
"You're right." he said to the vampires, keeping his voice under control.
"Then you're only curious?" Erin ventured.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm

The other two smiled, or showed their teeth would be a better description as they lowered themselves, "well, in the beginning." their leader said in an off hand voice that didn't match their hostile body language. "But things have changed. hand her over and we'll leave. i can't simply leave behind somthing that smells that good."

Teresia's eyes widened in fear now. what would happen to them? she looked up at ben. she wasn't worth them getting hurt over or even killed if the others didn't get here fast. "Ben..." she felt herself give an involentary shake.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:24 pm

Erin trembled, then exploded, phasing on the porch, knocking everything over.
Ben trembled, and shook his head. "I can't phase so close to you." he explained, turning and putting his arms around her. "Wait until Billy and the others come back. They'll take you somewhere safe. You'll be fine. I promise."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 pm

The girl laughed, it was high and cold, "So a fight it is? Are we all certain that this Human is worth your lives?" she asked although there was a tinge in her voice that showed that she didn't understand the concept of protecting a human in any manner.

Teresia looked up at Ben, "but you shouldn't, i can't let you..." her voice broke a few times as she tried to explain.

Their leader was ready to fight right there, "well if you're not going to give her willingly then i'll just have to take her." there was a blurr as he moved and another as one of his comrads did the same.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Ben smiled sadly. "It's okay. I love you." he said, just as the others arrived. Braiden and Iggy leapt to cover Ben and Teresia.
Ben stroked her hair absentmindedly. "You'll be fine. The others are telling me some more of us phased, and they're on their way. They'll take you somewhere safe." he sighed. "I just... wish we had some more time..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 pm

She leaned back, "but i'm not worth...Ah!" she yelped, a gash was dragged across her cheek and a thin line of blood dripped down her face. she looked around wildly. they were playing with them.

The others turned, the woman being the one who managed to get a swipe at her cheek with the wolf's distraction. she licked her finger and a smile crossed her face. the leader snapped at her, "Don't touch her, she's mine!" he snarled as he turned for the attack.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Ben trembled at the sight of her bleeding. "Damn them!" he shouted, jumping out of the protective huddle and phasing.
Erin and Billy were trying to catch the vampires, but no luck so far. The new, young wolves charged into the battle.
Tan, grey, black, mocha, and white all mixed into a giant, charging force. They howled wildly, and almost tripped over their own feet, unused to running on all fours.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:19 pm

Teresia gasped as she was pushed out of the way. the run if wild fur around her made her heart race, her mind run as she tried to keep track of who was who and couldn't quite do it. but then suddenly somthing cold grabbed ahold of her. she yelled and shook violently. It was the lesser male, holding her still as the other two paused next to him. the leader smiling and looking her in the face, "awe, what a pretty thing in your frailty. it's a shame to have to do this..." he started and moved tword her.

((g2g ttyl))

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:25 pm

((Mmmm'kay!))

Ben leapt back into the circle, nearly foaming at the mouth.
Everything seemed to pause, and in an instant, all the wolves fell upon the vampires. Erin was the only one with enough common sense to drag Teresia out with her teeth.
It sounded like scrap metal being ripped apart, mixed with the wolve's snarls.
Erin had phased back and had already pulled her clothes on.
"Don't watch." she said, turning Teresia in the opposite direction.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 am

She yelled, dropping to her knees, turned away from the others. her muscles tightened in anger as she drove her fist into the earth. she couldn't beleive that it was so easy to grab a hold of her. she was furious and shaking. she felt a few tears fall in her frustraition. she gripped at the grass, ignoring her now bruised hand and the sting from her salty tears as they fell over the cut on her face. she had never been so furious, she didn't understand it. but then suddenly she felt dizzy, sort of sick and everything was out of focus and feeling somthing rush past her. one of the vampires had gotten away but she didn't know which one and she was too tired to care. she had to control herself. she didn't have the strength even if she felt like the anger would be enough, anger at the vampires, angry at the situation and most of all angry at herself.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

"Ah... Teresia..." whispered Erin, dropping to her knees beside her friend. "Everyone's fine. It's okay. Ben, Iggy, and Braiden are only a little scratched up."
Erin looked up at the other wolves. "Billy, you take Jack, Leo, and Hannah and chase down the one that got away."
The large brown wolf, Billy, nodded, and he and the grey, white, and mocha wolves followed him closely.
Ben phased back and was pulling his sweatpants on. Once he was no longer exposed, he crouched down beside Teresia and Erin.
"Thanks, sis." he said softly. "I can take it from here."
Erin nodded and touched her brother's slightly torn face, her face mixed with concern and amusement, then went to see how the others were doing.
Ben sat down and crossed his legs. He held his arms open for Teresia.
"Come here." he said.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:31 pm

She didn't move at first, looking down as the dark purple colored her knuckels for a few moments and then receaded back to normal a few moment later. her shoulders shook as she spoke throught gritted teeth. "What had i done? You all could have been hurt, I'll never play again, i swear..." she looked up, her eyes shinning gold in her anger but the look of pure consurn on ben's face made her feel worse. he didn't desurve her angry gaze, that shocking expression that made her feature's sharp and vicious. her face softened as she made herself relax, she wouldn't hurt him with her anger, she couldn't forgive herself for that. she rocked back on her feet, feeling dizzy as she did so and moved slowly into his waiting arms and pressed her face into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." she replied although her muscles still fought to tighten, the anger batting against her will. Her tears had stopped as she held close to him and flexed her hand. it didn't hurt anymore.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 pm

"What are you sorry for?" he groaned.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:55 pm

"If i hadn't played they wouldn't have come here, no one would have been at risk." anger tightened her voice. "I know i had no way of knowing but still, it's my fault." she sighed as she leaned back, her eyes edging tword normal as she looked him in the face. "I havn't even been here that long and i'm already causing trouble. i don't even understand why they were so interested in me anyway." she let frustraition color her tone.

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm

"You were dinner." he choked out. "And you aren't causing trouble; don't be stupid." Ben let out a strangled sob. "Dear God, I almost lost you! Don't be sorry!"
Erin watched the two with a speculative expression. She suddenly turned to the other wolves.
"I want two separate parties to scour the area! You can never be too sure." she barked out. "Iggy and Braiden, you two are together, and Trig, you're with me!"
The group phased and the two parties went in different directions.
Ben sighed as they left.
"What those vampires said about you not being in wolf territory is true. Your house is outside the borderline. Since one got away, he may come back, and if he does, I want you with us." Ben said, his eyes scouring the woods. "Clear it with your uncle that you stay with us for at least a month."
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games