Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 pm
'' well generally shape shifters are good at that.'' she smiled as she changed completely. she now had slivery white hair, one eye yellow, one eye green, and was wearing an armor made of what seemed to be rose petals. she had black feathered wings too. '' believe me now days, this passes as normal and invisible, but then again i could just blend in like a chameleon.'' she said jumping back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:16 pm
"I need you to take care of a couple of people."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 pm
''two questions, who be they? where are they?and ,will we get along?''kitty asked. she hadn't noticed she had asked three questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 pm
"They are one demon child, and one half and half angel/demon girl. She and her brother are in hiding and I want them protected. They could be important to the war. And right now, they're just two individuals that are not part of the war as of yet. They'll need protection and to go from place to place. I want to keep an eye on them but I was thinking maybe I should have someone I trust to help them and make sure they're alright. I don't know where they are right now and I really don't know if you'd get along."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 pm
''i've been through worse so sure. if anything goes wrong or i somehow do get controlled and try to end it all by using all my strength to kill myself, just know you were the best friend i ever had, well the only one really but who cares.'' she said as she walked off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am
(oops lolz srry havent been on)
She kneels in front of her brother "okay" she waves a hand over him, changing his form completely, now he looks like a human boy with black hair and blue green eyes, all other features from before changed. She waves a hand over herself and has the same black hair with the same blue green eyes and same features as his if not more, she smiles and takes his hand before walking out of the place and mixing in with the other humans.  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:54 am
Kitty found them both and smiled. she had become a rottweiler and was now following them both. she barked happily when she saw them. she had a spiked collar on with a note explaining why she was there attached.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 pm
"oh look a doggie" Jake said happily and leans down to pet her, he smiles "aww can we keep her? please??" he gives echo the puppy eyes.

"hey wait a sec" she picks up the piece of paper and looks back at kitty "hey, are you the girl that i saw when i first met walt? you know, before he summoned me and caged me" she smiles "well i guess your not that bad so.....okay" she looks at Jake "shes here to help us okay? shes not our pet"

he pouts before sighing "okay...."  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:05 pm
(We need a unanimous vote to say it's time to skip a few years into the war. So, I'm asking for a vote right now.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:14 pm
(i say okay)  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:37 am
(sure)
Kitty had turned back to normal. She had brought them to live with a friend of hers. He wore a blood red jacket,boots and trousers. He wore no shirt and had silvery white hair.(omg, what a surprise, what i worship as such, Dante) They had been there a while and she had explained about her thoughts of being a limbo creature. She woke to see the sky had become a deep crimson vortex. She had slept on the sofa, due to not trusting Dante, which now seemed to have been a good thing. The vortex wasn't full powered so there would be time to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 am
(OK, so, wait, FollowerOfStJimmy, is that what you were saying has been going on in the past few years or what you did just that day/week or so on?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 am
(past few years)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:47 pm
(hmm)
The two changed their identity again, having changed it every other week.
"can i have red hair this time?" jake asks sitting down. She nodds "okay i guess' she laughs and has his face with freckles "cute" she pinches his cheeks and he sticks out his tounge. She also changed her hair to a red color, except it was darker than his, she smiles and takes his hand "come on, lets go get something to eat" she walks out of the house and starts walking with him, keeping their eyes and ears open for anything.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:16 pm
The war had been raging for years now, both of them were using all they had. But, with everything going like this, neither of them really got any ground. Many have been lost from both sides. Walt has been a low ranking foot-soldier through all of it because of his reckless nature and poor strategic abilities. Even though he has been very successful and helped win many battles with this method, it has caused many to risk their lives more then necessary. At the moment, he did something well enough to get a small promotion. His troop is hiding, waiting for orders to attack as a special forces team set outside of the Gates to Hell. As the plan is known to them so far, it is to be a suicide mission to weaken the defenses and give way to other teams to move through.

(Was that good? I was kind of rushed and I had just played Star Wars Battlefront (The first one) where I play in that sort of way)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff