Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm
Lutia accepted Brigitte's lift up onto Faith. She hadn't ridden a horse in a long time, and she had only done it a few times. She was happy though, for she really liked Faith, and she knew that Faith liked her. She kicked his sides (lightly) and shouted, "Giddyup!" Faith probably wouldn't do anything, but she didn't care.

"So do we start off now?" asked Ewan, eager to get this demon out of his system. He counted the companions: there were three Reginalds plus Brigitte which made four, Fenrick made five, and when Akia rejoined them there would be six. Ewan strapped two packs onto Faith, one of them being Lutia's which she had passed down to him, and the second being the extra provisions bag. He took the first stride on their long journey and started the legacy to reach Ver Curatio.

Elki still had much to think about as she took her first steps towards Ver Curatio. She had been contemplating hard for the past couple minutes. She still couldn't believe what she had tried to do to Brigitte. And what would happen to Ewan? She had heard about what had happened with Eukoblitz when she was blacked out. What would happen if he regressed? Not to mention that Eukoblitz must be getting stronger the closer they got to Ver Curatio. The closer they got, the more Eukoblitz hated Ewan and the others and when his hatred grew, his power would, too. She sighed multiple times as she thought, often drawing Ewan's look, but he never looked back long enough to question her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 pm
Akia entered the inn, but when he entered it he saw it as the house he had been brought to twohunded fifty years ago, not as the bustling inn it was today. He wished to spek to Robin first though.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:00 pm
Brigitte chuckled at Lutia's efforts to make Faith budge, but as she predicted, Faith remained stationary. Brigitte merely asked him to walk verbally and he did so. She sensed Ewan's eagerness and smiled at him. "Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up soon," she said kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 am
"We shouldn't have to travel through all of the forest. Now that I've got my sword, we all should be able to travel as far as I've been. I've been no farther than the great oak, but it is still a hike from there until Ver Curatio."

Fenrick unsheathed his sword.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 am
Ewan saw Fenrick unsheathe his sword and shook his head. "Relax," he told Fenrick. "No need to be jumpy at this point. Just use your senses to determine when it is necessary."

Ewan knew what he was talking about. If Fenrick kept his sword out, it would probably put the others on edge, and make them jumpy as well. Jumpy people were worried people, and worried people used more energy than necessary.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:02 am
"Looks can be decieving."

Fenrick plunged his sword into the air, and a ripple of black came out of it. He swept his sword and a portal big enough for Faith to pass through appeared around it.

"I have to go into the Realm and open the other portal by the great oak tree, but when an arrow comes out and hits that tree." he pointed to a dead tree.. "step into the portal and you will be at the great oak tree."

Fenrick then stepped into the portal.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 am
Faith looked back to Brigitte, giving her a questioning look. The vampire nodded as if to tell the stallion that when the time came, it would be safe to enter through the portal. She looked back at Lutia. "Ready to get your brother all fixed up?" she asked with a smile. Her eyes fell upon Elki's face, seeing signs of complex thought. She tilted her head and spoke to Lutia again, "Wait here for a moment and keep Faith company." She hopped off of her mount and walked over to Elki, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "This journey is troubling to, or so it would seem. Don't worry, child. It shall all be over soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 am
Fenrick was by the Great Oak tree.

He went through the same procedure as back at the Inn.

Fenrick took flight and pulled back the raven bow, thinking about the dead tree with the arrow in it. He let the bowstring go and the arrow flew into the portal.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 am
Rock put up a sign in front of his home ''Closed due to travel.'' Rock had his cloak, his hood off, the bow handle, the sword he used against Eukoblitz, the hisakata blade, and some food packed into a small back sack. The rest of his food was in the fridge in his home. He would make them appear when he will ahve used up all his food in his packsack. He turned towards the direction of Ver Curatio. ''It's gonna get boring here alone, wouldn't it?'' A peregrine falcon fluttered by and landed on Rock's shoulder. ''Indeed. It shall be interesting to see the events that will happen.'' It said in human language. It took back flight and dashed twards Ver curatio. Rock bent his knees a bit and disappeared, speeding towards that direction. He jumped iento the air and sprinted across the forest by the treetops. He felt the presence of Lutia, Brigitte, Faith, Ewan and Elki. Fenrick was way farther ahead of everyone. He kept on going and slid to a stop on the ledge covered of sand beside everyone awaiting at the portal. The peregrine flacon was not visible, for Rock had compeltely outspeeded the bird. It knew where to go and it will take it as much time as it needs to get there. ''I was getting bored forging all those weapons... And I finished all my orders, so I thought you might need me here more than at my home...'' Rock said as the sand dust started to blow away, revealing him to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 am
As soon as Rock arrived, The Raven Arrow flew out of the portal and embedded itself in the tree Fenrick had pointed to.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 am
''Well well... Already usin' the raven bow huh?'' Rock said as he jumped from the ledge beside everyone. ''Don't mind me for food, I got my own and if needed, will get my own...'' Rock let off to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:07 pm
"That's the signal," Elki pointed out, referring to the arrow stuck in the tree in a gloomy sort of way. She sulked and then walked through the portal to the Great Oak to avoid having to talk to the others. When she stepped out of the portal, she had lost her bearings completely. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes a bit, trying to figure out what had happened. Instantaneous travel was not to her liking.

"Elki!" called Ewan as his sister walked into the portal. He didn't want her to go first, especially in her current mood. He just hung his head and sighed, and then followed his sister's lead into the portal. He was much better off than she was as he stepped out of the portal, he just shook his head and blew his lips and continued on forward.

"Is it scary in there?" Lutia asked Brigitte, nodding towards the portal. She had never seen one before. It fascinated and scared her at the same time, and her instincts told her that something like this shouldn't exist in the world.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:12 pm
Brigitte mounted Faith once again, puting Lutia in front of her on the steed. "Don't worry, you're in good company. You'll be safe." Faith took several warry steps towards the portal before boldly walking into it. Moments later, Brigitte found herself near a large oak tree. "Well that was convenient."

((I'm really sorry about all the delays. I'm working on an English paper and have been toggling from that to Gaia.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm
"Yes, it is very convienent. I use it a lot. That is how I poof all over the place."

Fenrick was sitting on a branch on the Great oak.

"This tree is the best for climbing."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:34 pm
"Climbing is not what we came to do, Fenrick," said Ewan, reminding Fenrick of their important task at hand. "We have to get to Ver Curatio, and quickly."

Ewan wasn't sure how long he would be able to suppress Eukoblitz, and that was a frightening thought. However, he would not sulk and brood on it like Elki was doing; that wouldn't solve anything. He took the map from one of the packs on Faith and studied it for a bit. "I think we need to go-" he pointed to the right of the Great Oak, "that way."

Ewan readjusted his pack and started walking in the direction he had pointed towards.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games