Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:43 am
HaWkGiRL
I prefer romanji, BUT that does not stop me from learning the real thing. I've learned to read Hiragana, though still learning how to read it fluently. I've been taking Japanese for a semester at LEAST. Ah, yes, Japanese is the heart of my life. YES! I must go first....though I must warn my opponent, I can easily hold a grudge. DIE YOU FOOLISH MORTALS------wait, I'm mortal too. Oh, well...anyway, We WILL beat them in a card game and we WILL ensure that Yugi falls to his death in place of Atemu, who is now 'not' present to witness the death of his own partner. =0 (I'm mad at Atemu because he keeps defeating me in Power of Chaos. I can't beat him anymore and he refuses to hand over my favorite card D:< Thus, even though he is playing the game (in)correctly[He's cheating. I know it], he must be stabbed in the eye with a pen. o_o)

Of course he cheats. Two people communicating in a turn with the excuse that they share a body? EW, and cheating!

But that reminds me, I need to figure out how to get my Kaiba the Revenge game working on this computer...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:29 pm
I hate the 'convenient' cards Atemu always pulls out with which would be pretty much useless in any other situation and just manages to narrowly beat his opponent with some really overdone finale. He has no skill, it's all just 'DEUS EX MACHINE'! b***h. scream  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:48 pm
"I activate a spell that allows our monsters to trade places, which would be completely useless in any other situation!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:54 pm
"I activate Double Spell, which, if Seto hadn't already used Monster Reborn and didn't have his Blue Eyes Shining Dragon in the graveyard, would be completely useless and I would lose! Damn, I love these coincidences!"  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:54 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:00 pm
The Fanboy fits in PERFECTLY!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Yes, I heart the Fanboy! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:05 pm
redface Oh, stoppit. It wasn't THAT good...  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:14 pm
It was perfect timing! Perfectly on topic! Not everyone can just "click in" like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Really? I just read a bunch of the previous posts so that I wouldn't be too out of place...  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:17 pm
*glomps teh fanboy* I LUB YOUUU! mrgreen Welcome to teh OSKG by the way! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:18 pm
*ish glomped* xp Thanks...I was worried for a while I'd get yelled at, being new to both the guild and Gaia...  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
No, no! I have a STRICT ethic about being nice to n00bs because everyone starts on as one too, after all...besides, they can pwn too!!!11 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:20 pm
No worries about that. But now that you're in, hard to say if you'd be able to get out or not... All in good tortorous fun, though. blaugh  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Hehehe. Thanks again. Love the little pic in your sig, Zoloft, BTW. "Oh, the qualms of being adorable..." Now, there's something Seto would sound hot saying...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games