Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 pm
"You know, I'm just gonna leave you there until you shape up." Alkaid said, yawning. "I have all the time in the world. You seem to think everyone is a b***h... and I guess that's true in some cases. But please, try to be a bit more pleasant. Give Zero a chance. You didn't seem to have a problem with him when we tried to defend Leaf, so why now? It doesn't make sense. Do you just decide that you don't like somebody and then decide to make their lives hell or what?" Alkaid asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 pm
shincho said it's nothing persanoel i just don't like him the reason i did not hate him during the time when we helped the village is because we had the same goal.and know this is actuly he first person i hated off the spot for some reason i just don't like him.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:07 pm
"Hm, that's too bad, because if you hurt Zero in any way, shape or form, Fell might just kill you. But that's just a piece of advise." Alkad said. She yawned again. "Maybe 'cause he reminds you of somebody you once knew, I don't know... see ya. My bed seems to be calling my name." Alkaid left.

(literally)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 pm
[haha] shincho said i'll keep that in mind shincho said as he got up.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:08 pm
"Ok, I'm killing you Shincho, if you were smart you would've known what the password really was not just muttered words soundin like them" Jynx said his country side coming out "You ruined my conversation with Zero, and obviously need your a** beat" Jynx said punching Shincho into the wall "I'll make sure no furnitures broken" Jynx added picking Shincho up with his leg and throwing him into a empty room with it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 pm
shincho said you realy are one stupid b***h shincho took ou saki and drank some because un like you i have the loopy fist and i know who to controll it. shincho gotup so if you want to fight bring it on.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:55 pm
"Guess I'll have to sober you up" Jynx said kicking him in the chin, "The loopy fist, is a waste of time, you dumbass" Jynx said now punching him in the chest, so hard he hit the wall  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 pm
i use loppy fist for speed shincho jumped and flipkicked jynx sending him flying.as he hit the wall shincho was already runnig at him with a chidori.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"Good one, you went wrong in 1 area, I'm wearing rubber gloves" Jynx said as he grabbed Shincho's fist, they were on the wall fighting, now instead of electricuting Jynx, Shincho's chidori hit him, causing serious damage, Jynx took his chance when Shincho fell of the wall, he dove down and kicked Shincho, square in the stomach, he then picked him up, threw him in the air, and kicked him towards the opposite wall, and caught him with a downwards flipkick, making him hit the ground just hard enough to break the wood "Speed huh" he said throwing Shincho in the hallway  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:26 pm
shincho was by the door i love when you think your fighting me. the clone disappered you gatta love the fact that masttered that jutsu.shincho then kicked jynx to the wall and said are you going to stop or do i have to keep fighting.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm
"Same here" Jynx said tapping Shincho's shoulder, he had some water in his hand, "What I miss, oh you were talking to yourself, I always knew you were crazy, but thats ok, thats why they invented counseling" Jynx said before drinking the rest of his water "If you mastered it, like I have, you could give clones a personality of thier own, so they would act on thier own not knowing you mastered the jutsu, thats how I know this is you" he added before saying "You want some water"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:02 pm
shincho said are you kiding me.shincho sat down and drank saki. awnser me one one queshton why did you ask me to join this place.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Zero watched from the shadows, his normal frown plastered on his face. Jynx was stronger than what he had imagined him to be, and a lot smarter. He looked around the room at the carnage. A few tables were overturned and a few chairs broken, but the most notiable factor was the fact that most of the H.N.I.C members were out cold on the ground.
"Damn, they're weak..." he muttered, not really caring.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm
oh fell i know your over there and jynx that was good battle.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 pm
"Fell's in her room sleeping, Shincho." Zero said. He refused to move and instead leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff