Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:03 pm

moko backed up, his eyes calculating something sinister
"you have a week.....and if i catch you looking at her even for a second i will rip your heart out and eat it myself"
shadows engulfed the shadow creatures body and he disserpeared
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:08 pm

Rex sighed. He reminded him slightly of his creator with that much evil. How did Jackie end up with him anyway? "Come on Jackie, let's get you to bed." He said smiling. Walking through the hallway, hoping for an exit soon.

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm

moko watched threw the shadows, rage bilt with ever second.
'how dare he touch her.' his thoughts went hay wire as he followed threw the shadows, evry now and then taking a swipe at something in his path and imaganing rex's face.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:13 pm

He felt like being watched. Probably Moko but he didn't care. Rex needed to find an exit. He was sure Jackie knew, but he didn't want to wake her. He just kept walking.

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

squeakers_13
(Aw, you edited. I liked the other one. Oh well, I'll just work with this one then.)
Robin bit her lip as she floated along the road. Rock must have been going very fast if she still hadn't caught up to him. Then, something caught her eye. "Oh no." Fluttering down, she found that she was right. Rocks motorcycle was completely wrecked. But where was Rock? Bitting her lip again, this time so hard that it started to bleed, she started to run down the side of the road. Rock couldn't have gotten very far from there. And he had to be alright. He just had to.

((Sorry... I just... didn't really feel the other one... He didn't get hurt and that kinda bothered me =P))

''I wonder how much time will it take me to reach the city" Rock grimaced as a shock of pain crossed his body. A faint red glow was starting to alit from his right eye. "Not... Now!" Rock let out a scream before the glow calmed down. A sword appeared in his handed, the unwounded arm and swung. It let off a fulgurant blast of energy. Te energy swifted and turned in circles making smaller and smaller circles, until it stopped moving. The energy make a floating skate-board like thing, which Rock got up on it. The unleashed energy was seen from far from where Rock was. The crash zone wasn't that far from where Rock was, so his position was easily given off... Yet the hover board was a quick vehicle. But since Rock was wounded, he couldn't go as fast as he usually would with the board...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:22 pm

"you need an exsit" shizas voice drifted from the shadows, soon followed by her form "i can't tell you precisly but i can give you a clue"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Rex nodded his head. "Thank you. Can you give me a clue?" He asked. keeping his voice low enough as not to wake her up.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 pm

she nodded her head "dasie is the only clue i can give you the rest you have to find out for your self" shiza bowed her head and walked back into the shadows

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm

"Well that didn't help much, but thanks anyway." He said giving a pleasant smile. He thought long and hard. Until he concluded. "Outside...the only place daisies grow is outside." He said. He opened a random door and found a large landscape. He was outside.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm

shiza appeared behind him, still in the hall "i hope you keep your promis.
for some reason.......i trust you. don't let me down.....now if you keep walking you'll find youself back withing the school corridors" she smiled
before disserpearing again

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 pm

Rex smiled. "Thank you. And don't worry, I don't break my promises." He said. Almost anyone would trust him, it was in his eyes. The purity and rightousness. Rex followed the instructions given and finally came bck to the school corridor. He sighed. "Home sweet home." He said. Rex went up a few stairs and opened up their dorm. He gently laid Jackie down on her bed and Rex went to sleep in his own. "Home..." He muttered to himself, giving a pleasant smile and closing his eyes, going to sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 pm

the darkcloud that had hung so promently around the school evapourated.
leaving the pure daylight sky behind.

jackie snuggled into her blankets, for some reason she felt drained of any enourgy she had before

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 pm

As morning came, Rex stood up. He yawned. He was topless at the time, revealing his stitched together bodyparts. He put his clothes on and looked out the window. Morning had never looked so good.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:59 pm

jackie cracked open an eye.
she felt like her body had been stuffed into a blender.
weirly she swung her legs out of bead and stood up, not saying a word she walked into the bathroom, on her way she noticed rex but didn't say anything to him

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Rex noticed her walk by. "Good morning." He said cheerfully.

((With this face ---> ^w^))
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games