Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:30 pm

[[You are the only one that does not like me, why should I be be banned because one person dislikes me?, that is not right. So I make mistakes, im only human.]]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:32 pm

Riku nodded. "Oh, an watch for Chaos-kun... If he comes, I need to talk to him..."

((Everyone hates you, they're just polite. I have a "piss off" sound to me because that's actually my usual attitude.))

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 pm

((Because he's my friend,and now,Please get out of my Rp..))
"I will.."

A hooded person walked up to the Hotel door where the Gang was staying at.

Sukia turned her head and looked out the window that she was sitting on.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:38 pm

((I like green!))

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:39 pm

[[well.....just to let you know....im in a wheelchair...but fine....I will leave]]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm

((Wimp. My friend has t use crutches, has a foot in REALLY bad condition, and my grandma possibly has a tumor in her BRAIN.))

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:45 pm

[[well you know what!? i have a disease called muscular dystrophy, it causes my muscles to deteriate slowly over time, and i could die any year now, how would you feel if you had to wait and know your death was coming to you very slwoly and painfully?]]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 pm

((I know that feeling very well.))

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 pm

((You two stop! fullxmetal I banned you from my rp do not post here anymore...this is a warning..))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:41 pm

[[i can do whatever i want! you know what i'll just make my own and steal all of your ideas you think i actually need you people to do this!? think again peace out]]

fullXmetal

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:16 pm

((And really I don't care...))
"Well hello Princess.."The hooded figure said and grabbed Sukia.

Sukia didn't struggle but she growled. Xemnas had her in his arms and she kicked him and he let go of her. She fliped and landed on her feet,on the ground."What do you want here?"

"Just to say hello..."Xemnas chuckled and tried to summon a portal but it failed."What?"

"Your trapped."Sukia said from behind him and his eyes widened. Sukia slashed him with Akatsuki and he disappeared.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:41 pm

[[that was my sister who typed that, she has been posting in this forum under my user name; I have only posted three times as Sora, she told me I was banned? What has happened in my absence? What did she do, that got me banned]]

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm

((Oldest trick in the damn book.))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:56 pm

[[ confused confused I seriously had no idea she posted in this RP, I was grounded from my computer confused confused ]]

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm

((Unless you can get a confession from her, WHILE YOU'RE LOGGED IN, we can't even have a chance to believe that pathetic excuse. Until then...))

YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games