Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Vespasian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am
Greetings all!

My name is Robert and I'm a writer. I'm currently working on my first fantasy book and it is nearing completion.

Saw the guild, looked to be a solid group of people with similar interests so I wanted to join.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Vespasian
Greetings all!

My name is Robert and I'm a writer. I'm currently working on my first fantasy book and it is nearing completion.

Saw the guild, looked to be a solid group of people with similar interests so I wanted to join.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers!

Welcome to the guild, Robert~! biggrin So happy to have you with us. Good luck with your book! Is it your first novel at all, or your first fantasy novel?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Daku_San

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 am
Hello everyone! My name is Daku_San, you can just call me Daku for short.

I am a RPer/Writer/Artist/Musician, which can be a lot to handle. I got this invite and I was really impressed by the guild, so I wanted to give it a try.

I think this place will be a good home for me, because I love to role-play with literate people, even though I may not be considered a top-tier role player in some peoples eyes.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys!

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 am
Bonjour im Ryan
I take intrest in music, art, roleplaying and writing.
I write off and on. I play guitar and love almost all types of music. I also do art for hire.  

Ray of Mel

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 am
Hello~! You can see my username, I am sure you all can read, but if you want you can call me Becca; cause that's what my friends call me ^^
I am a big role player, trust me on that, but I am picky when it comes to them; so it may take a while. I usually am the one who surprises everyone, and then plot twists it; at least that's what my friends tell me, they also say role play when I am feeling evil... Whatever that may mean >.>
I was invited, so I am going to give it a try and see how this works out~! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:22 am
Daku_San
Hello everyone! My name is Daku_San, you can just call me Daku for short.

I am a RPer/Writer/Artist/Musician, which can be a lot to handle. I got this invite and I was really impressed by the guild, so I wanted to give it a try.

I think this place will be a good home for me, because I love to role-play with literate people, even though I may not be considered a top-tier role player in some peoples eyes.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys!

Thanks!
Hello, Daku~!

You're welcome for inviting you. ^_^ I hope you have fun here~! Just to warn you, our RPs seem to be dying a bit... sweatdrop So feel free to make a new RP to liven things up!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am
Ray of Mel
Bonjour im Ryan
I take intrest in music, art, roleplaying and writing.
I write off and on. I play guitar and love almost all types of music. I also do art for hire.
Bonjour, Ryan~! Are you French? Or did you just feel like saying "Bonjour?"

Welcome to the guild, and I hope you have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 am
Mistress Lancelot
Hello~! You can see my username, I am sure you all can read, but if you want you can call me Becca; cause that's what my friends call me ^^
I am a big role player, trust me on that, but I am picky when it comes to them; so it may take a while. I usually am the one who surprises everyone, and then plot twists it; at least that's what my friends tell me, they also say role play when I am feeling evil... Whatever that may mean >.>
Welcome to the guild, Becca~!

Plot twists make things fun, so I'm happy we have you with us. ^_^ I haven't seen an RP plot twist in a LONG time... sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

White Queen Amata

Call me Amata. Or Queen. Or Amata le Fay. But mainly Amata.

I am a writer, and a big reader, and also a roleplayer too, but not as much. I write a multitude of different things, but am not inclined to share them on Gaia just yet, sorry. I like roleplaying on Gaia, though.  
Hewwo ^__^ I ish Pandy.
I can spell, no worries there.
Bookworm, Writer, Otaku, Geek, Roleplayer and Random XD
Not to mention Anti-Twilight.
I love to rp. ^^ Its very fuuuunn =)
I wont tell you my age, its private 3nodding .
I like all sorts. Pocky, anime and manga mostly.
I like all roleplays ^^ But Im not too fond of Zombie Apocalypse sort of things.
Anyways... I can't think of anything else.
Bai  

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am
Otulissa
Mistress Lancelot
Welcome to the guild, Becca~!

Plot twists make things fun, so I'm happy we have you with us. ^_^ I haven't seen an RP plot twist in a LONG time... sweatdrop

Thank you for the welcome~! ^^

Yes, I love the plot twists! Though they usually turn to my characters for a little a bit, but then back to the normal people. You haven't? Well then, we should do a one on one and see how it turns out~ Pm me if your interested, I have to go for now. Dx
I warn you now, I sometimes take forever to post because I will forget, just pm me or something bugging me and I will post XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 am
White Queen Amata
Call me Amata. Or Queen. Or Amata le Fay. But mainly Amata.

I am a writer, and a big reader, and also a roleplayer too, but not as much. I write a multitude of different things, but am not inclined to share them on Gaia just yet, sorry. I like roleplaying on Gaia, though.
Hello, Amata! Welcome!

Gaia is the only site I RP on now. xD;; But yeah, I know how you feel. I don't share much of my writing on Gaia either. Just fanfictions here and there, but that's it.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am
Frorxest here ^.^ I was browsing around the site when I got a PM asking me to join this guild. You must have seen my role playing skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 am
Pandy Cookeh
Hewwo ^__^ I ish Pandy.
I can spell, no worries there.
Bookworm, Writer, Otaku, Geek, Roleplayer and Random XD
Not to mention Anti-Twilight.
I love to rp. ^^ Its very fuuuunn =)
I wont tell you my age, its private 3nodding .
I like all sorts. Pocky, anime and manga mostly.
Anyways... I can't think of anything else.
Bai

Hehe, at first I was like, 0_o. Uh-oh, do we have a not-so-good-speller? Well, at least they can practice improving on that!

Then you say you can spell, and I can see that. ^_^ I'm okay if people can't spell, but I can get REALLY annoyed... xD And try correcting them occasionally.

Anyhow, YAY FOR ANTI-TWILIGHT. *glomp* I hate Twilight with a burning passion...

It's okay; I won't tell you my age either. And Pocky is yummy~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 am
HELLO~

My name is Hinata~ but people i don't like it when you guys are so formal so please call me Hina-chan~ >w<

am say i am a semi-lit roleplayer i am working on it i swear!
umm i love to roleplay
i am on Gaia like 24/7 (not really i need sleep to >w< )
(2-.-)2 <----- thumbs up!

>w< I write Fan fics and reading them ^.^
and i am NO ARTIST what so ever i draw stick figures

oh and i am really random at times (stupid multiple personality disorder!)  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff