Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:47 pm
(i didnt say it did damage or what she did after..how else can i do anything its like i say one thing and you can just type dodge)
Bane sighed, "then i see no point in helping you" he turned and flew off.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm
Elena walks inside and sits on one of the tables, she pulls out a ball with some kind of lights on it and starts rolling it around. She stands and walks to the room before pulling on her shoes, forgetting about her jacket, and walking back out "the rooms all yours" she said smiling a little, she goes and sits back on the table.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Stealth went into his room and found Elena's jacket, "whats this" he said as he picked it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm
There was a note sticking out of one of the pockets with Elena's name written on it, it contained all her medical information, something she had picked up when she was escaping but didnt get a chance to read. It had every shot she was injected with and what activities they had her do. Elena sighs and lays back, looking at the celing and humming some tune.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Stealth read it, "holy crap whats all this" he said as he went through it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:55 pm
In her other pocket was a small disk, they had filmed all of the mutans each so that they can look back at it and see how they progressed. Elena had swiped that as well. Elena sits up and hopped off the table, she gets herself a glass of water and sips it before going outside and sitting down with her legs crossed, looking at the sky.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm
"mark come here and watch this" he calls. They sit in marks room and watch the disc. Mark sighs and lays on his bed after watching the disc. "this is messed up" mark said. Stealth held his head in his hands, "man how did she get this..its what we need to get the whitecoats"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:07 pm
Elena sets her cup down and spreads her wings, she jumps and flies up onto the roof, she lays on her back and looks at the sky "wish i knew my parents" she whispered "i wonder if i had any brothers or sisters" a tear forms and rolls down her cheek, she sighs "why did they let me go to these horrible people?" she whispered, she wipes her face and just lays there for a bit before she remembered her jacket.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Stealth hands the disc to burnt, "go take this to headquarters, there i know they can use it" he said and burnt a small flying lizard took off and flew out the door, his body glowed a faint blue. The disc was in his little sack.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 pm
Elena sees the flying lizard "whats that?" she hops off the roof and walks back inside "hey" she called, she hadnt learned Stealths name yet "hey what was that little blue thing" she asked, she looks around the room "where's everyone at?"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 pm
Stealth looked up, "um thats blue burnt our message lizard and dont you know my name yet..its stealth" he said laughing, "and everyone else i dont know" he shrugged  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:27 pm
"okay....umm Stealth, what was the lizard carring? oh and have you seen my jacket?" she asked rubbing her arms "its getting kinda cold outside"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm
"huh oh heres your jacket" he said handing her it. "that lizard was just taking something to the headquarters"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 pm
"thanks" she slips it on and sticks her hands in the pockets, she looks around "i guess you guys are not all that bad" she confessed "i thought all you erasers where the same mean people" she looks at him "thanks for not being one of those"  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:42 pm
(brb gotta go eat)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games