Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:03 pm
((perfectly okay lovie i understand completely and thank u))

aizen smiles at him and walks closer to him: u should get comfortable and lay in bed thats what u should do

eva looks at aiden wracking her brain for such an annomillie: i dnt recall...her saying anything to me about anything...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 am
aiden: feels really embarrassed: om man *when it came to talking to girls out side of business or a mission he was very scattered-brained and very shy*
*blushes*  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:32 pm
eva smirks and touches his cheek: y do u blush so?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:49 pm
aiden: gulps hard...umm...looiking here and there...welll...umm( words stammering from his lips) you see...  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:34 pm
: ur amusing i have eyes look at them to talk to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 pm
aiden: thinkingi've killed hundreds off ppl on missions and cant even talk 2 a girllooks up at her faces as red as a cherry...*takes a deep breath* u.mmm thhaannk you..  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:08 pm
eva places her arms on the bar fingers laced together some what becoming cocky and tilting her head looking remotely innocent: about what?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 pm
aiden;.....forrr..the complement...so you work...looking around the bar  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 pm
eva looks at him tilting her head to the other side she was going to make him spell it out: what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:32 pm
Aridas smield at Aizen and walked back to bed, laying back and stretching out on it like a cat.
"Liek this?" He siad, smirking.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 am
for the drink and for the complement...he says again but this time looking at her in the eyes...something is different though. he more assertive and less shaky  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 pm
aizens eyes sweep over him and give him a sweet smile and walks over to him sliding up next to him in his bed. she placed her body side ways against his and ran her fingers down the center of his chest.

aizen softly kissing his heart: yes just like this...

eva looks at him smiling: see its not that hard to talk to me  

Azriel Silverwings

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:26 pm
aiden's heart rate finally slowing down: yeah its not so bad. he deep blue eyes looking deep into her core as if he's looking into her soul but not making her uncomfortable. so do you spend all your time in this bar??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:19 am
Aridas smiled and relaxed, enjoying himslef.
He moved a hand to stroke through her hair and then tilted her chin up, kissing her on the lips.
"very relaxing." he said with a smirk.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:19 pm
aizen smiles sweetly: im sure...

aizen moves to bite his neck playfully knowing her bite wnt bother him that much if anything it should awaken new senses she could tell havent be awaked in a very long time  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games