Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Johnny put his arm around Kat's shoulder. "Hi I am Johnny. and I am gonna hat you back Kat."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 pm

She smiles. "I'm Aura." She bows her head slightly. "Been traveling and this seemed like a quaint place to stop for a bit."

She glances around. "I hope my rogue shoe didn't interrupt anything."

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Johnny's eyes widened a bit as he realized why the scent was so familiar. "Aura may I ask you a question?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 am

Kat looked up a Johnny, her eyes big and innocent, but worried. What did he know that she didn't. She sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose.

Eternal Night 27

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 am

Aura tilts her head curiously, almost dog-like.

"Of course you may...so long as it is not naughty." She winks.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Johnny's face turned stern. "What are you?"

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Aura's face goes sullen, putting her hand over where her heart should be beating. Not a sound issues from it. "Listen carefully...and maybe you'll figure it out."

Her amethyst eyes meet his. "Unless I'm mistaken, I figure we're one in the same."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:29 pm

"Then what is that putrid stench coming from you?" Johnny said clenching his jaw.

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Aura looks confused for a moment. "Stench!?" Her eyes widen as it dawns on her. "Oh!"

She looks off into the forest with a worried look. as if searching for something.

"Well...I...kind of have a weird coven...uh...there's only three of us but..one isn't..." She gets flustered realizing a human is walking nearby, looking at the group strangely.

"He's...not like us." She says cryptically, glancing at the human as she continues on her way. "I guess...the smell rubbed off on me a bit..." She sniffs her clothes.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:17 pm

"Well I had a run in with him. How's his arm, anyways?" Johnny said mockingly.

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm

"Oh it's doing perfect, thanks for asking." Aura resists the urge to roll her eyes.

A raven cackles in a tree nearby. "Can't we all just get along..." Aura mutters very quietly to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Johnny looked at Aura "The mutt started it. He thought he was big and bad a few years back."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Aura almost laughs at the statement, "Well...whatever you say."

She turns away and chuckles, like it's the silliest idea in the world. The raven starts cackling again.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Johnny scratched his head and turned to Kat. "I am sorry you had to see and hear me like that."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Kat rubbed the back of her neck. "Don't worry about it, Johnny."
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games