Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

The Swamp Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 am
b]NAME:Conor
ABOUT ME:Just a crazy kid with a heart of gold
PETS: two cats and two humongous dogs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:My Band, writing, nature walks, the occasional bowl of mean green
CURRENT PATH:Shamanism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a year and a half
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Who else likes SJ Tucker?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm
NAME:
ABOUT ME:I`m a big mystery
PETS: 20 little pygmy goats, five cats, and who knows how many fishs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love to draw, surf the web when ever I can, love anime like Inuyasha
CURRENT PATH:Wiccian/pegan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:All my life
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE none  

CandidMatriarch

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 pm
NAME: Taylor - but I have a s**t ton of nicknames.
I never really came up with a magical name or any lameness like that. But most people call me T-bird

ABOUT ME: I like to read and I'm in school

PETS: I have a cat. I used to have a guinea pig but he died of old age.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Secret cultures, Conspiracy theroies and all other crazy things

CURRENT PATH: I'm looking into Wiccan, but I giess you could say I'm a non-denominational witch. lol

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've known since I was a child that this was for me, I've been really practicing seriously since I was about 10 - 11 though.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm
NAME:Kayla
ABOUT ME: I am graduating next year from a catholic school and working on finding a coven to live with.
PETS: A small Yorkshire Terrier named Nikki
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:art, poerty, music, drama, theology, history, mythology, and a whole bunch of other stuff
CURRENT PATH: a Wiccan just beginning her journey
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am really random, but I do sometimes have these weird dreams and nightmares that sometimes come true...  

Lady Keigh

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm
NAME: Sarah
ABOUT ME:
PETS: 1 dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Meditation, Dancing, and some poetry
CURRENT PATH: not really sure...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about a year now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Would love to join a coven around my area  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm
NAME: Derrick
ABOUT ME:I belong to Lauren. she is my master, we have one other partner..
PETS: cather name is cupcakes
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I am an artist of hair ^^ I am a cosmetologist
CURRENT PATH: Wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since I was 11
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am often refured to as pagan which does not offend me at all  

XXcryptic_cravingXX

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx

NAME:
Ariel
ABOUT ME:
College student majoring in art.
My mom's side of the family and little bit of my dad's side is all Catholic... this explains why I was raised Catholic and sent to Catholic schools up until college. The college I go to is a community college. It's a cheap little college close to home and I love most of the teachers there and most most of my friends also go there.
6-8 years ago I became interested in Paganism. A little over a year ago I found a little group of friends of mine and learned they were Pagan and I ended up converting... bad part.. they live 18hrs away from me..
PETS:
one turtle shell calico cat.. named gracie or kitty of doom.. and then there's my mom's new butler kitty .. the tuxedo cat named baxter who's taken a liking to me..
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
drawing, painting, making sculptures, skateboarding, reading, anime, eating, hanging out with friends, writing poetry.. paper and part of a novel, graffiti, video games
CURRENT PATH:
Pagan, Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
6-8 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I've come to this lovely place to learn more and to get advice when needed.

xxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 pm
NAME: TaNea
ABOUT ME: I have a 3 year old son, and a husband. My husbands family and my family hold..... views on Paganism and I haven't told them because I know they would treat me like, well, a witch. My husband supports me as far as secrecy goes. He doesn't want me practicing, nor does he want me being vocal about this decision. I was a huge Christian for ten plus years, but I found it sexist and hyppocritical. They tried to tell you who to be, how to act and who and who not you were able to love. I have lots of gay friends, a gay cousing who is dear to me, and I'm bisexual myself. Plus, I dont like men being allowed to be the only ones in control. Its not right. I'm a bit of a femminist that way, I suppose. Oh well! I like to make people laugh, even if its at me or something I did or said.
PETS:none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Oh, geeze, anything really! haha. Um, reading, writing, drawing, singing, dancing, laughing. I like cars and am hoping to to go Wyo Tech university in the next year or so.
CURRENT PATH:Still not really sure what this means... Wicca, Pagan, I suppose....
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Interested, five to eight years. Studying, at lest a year an a half to two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Just looking for support and new ideas to try out. Not much can offend me, and when it does, you'll know about it! lol. I'm a bit sarcastic, too, though.... I'll be nice, I super promise!  

Mildly-Inappropriate

JackalGrrl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 am
NAME: Jayme
ABOUT ME: I am a pet groomer and I run my own business, JKG Grooming.
PETS: A Hamster named Mimura, a Pug named Capote, and a Tabby Cat named Groucho.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, Anime, Going to pagan events, Going to grooming events, and Gaia of course.
CURRENT PATH: eclectic paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying for nine years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I love reptiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm
NAME: Annemarie Prescott
ABOUT ME: I'm a girl trying to get through life. I'm fun, odd and pretty open to new things. (Clicky profile for full description of myself...it's LONG).
PETS: My amazing cat.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to ice skate, read, draw, learn and write. I dance for fun, I love Gaia ('specially pagan guilds)
CURRENT PATH: Ecletic pagan, somewhere between christianity, agnosticism, duotheism and monotheism. I know it's weird. I believe in the concept of the All, and when I pray I personify it as female. I also tend to use the Triple Goddess idea as a template to better understand myself and the All. I follow the wiccan rede, believe in the law of threefold, specifically whatever you do affects you spiritually, emotionally and physically and I follow most christian values (******** the gay thing). I've become interested in witchcraft as yet another way to understand our world. I believe in magic to an extent (no I don't think anyone can throw refrigerators with their minds). I believe everything is connected (example: my friends met my other friends online, who met their friends who in turn had met our other other friends on a separate occasion, everything's a huge circle).
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Been studying? Um....a couple months (hella lot of research on teh internetz). I've been interested since I was about 10 when I figured out that witchcraft isn't worshipping the devil.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love cats? Oh and I would love some help to understand my path, it's REALLY confusing at the moment.  

Missy Murderess

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TheHangedQueen

Sparkly Reveler

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 am
NAME: Ianthe
ABOUT ME: I'm pretty laid back and easy to talk to when you first get to know me but I am what my friends call a "mother hen". (Some of my friends even call me mom now. xD) I'm very caring and I am always willing to give advice or be a listening ear. =3 I'm a bit of a loner though and there will be times where I just want to be by myself. I also love peace and try not to get involved in senseless arguments or drama. Hm...one more thing? I like to babble. A lot. xD
PETS: A cat named Chuzzle, a dog named Berkley and a bunny named Dwayne.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: writing, reading, mythology (particularly Greek), RPing, drawing (<---my biggest hobby. lol), spending time outside, music (I am a horrible singer but I play a mean trombone! biggrin ), and a bunch of other things I'm too lazy to list. xD
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Neo-Pagan (I'm in the habit of calling myself Wiccan and just read the Use of the Word Wicca sticky so I may slip up and refer to myself as Wiccan from time to time. Just apologizing beforehand in case it happens! sweatdrop )
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 3 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Just talk to me if you want to know me better! I don't bite. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:56 pm
ok well hi i'm new and all redface redface

NAME razz eyton but i like the go by nanashi it means no name in japan
ABOUT ME:i love anime smile manga reading and writing
PETS:a cat named reni meaning romance and a cat named midnight she's my mom's
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:reading writing drawing cooking art
CURRENT PATH:dont know yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:sense i was little but my mom said i had to wait till i was 12 to make the choice -she's wiccan-
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:um i hope we can all be good friends blaugh 3nodding  

tracie_toxic_love

BWRThorn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

BWRThorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am
NAME: BWRThorn
ABOUT ME: I write for fun and to keep my sanity.
PETS: 1 cat: Miya
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, singing, and knitting
CURRENT PATH: Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: two-three years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I like hugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm
NAME: Michaela, please call me Jillian.
LOCATION: middle of nowhere in New York (i wish i lived in the city)
ABOUT ME: smart, crazy, wild.. i'm addicted to chewing gum.
PETS: MY LITTLE BEAGLE, ALICE!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, drawing, going on gaia, bothering nick, learning (ela is my fav. class surprised ), uhhhh... andddd... piano is fun.
CURRENT PATH: kinda lost? Wicca makes the most sense to me.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: sense... this last halloween when we watched a thing bout how halloween started and i suddenly realized that i fit descriptions of pagans and then i looked into it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: im short biggrin and i'm in love with nick. and i have no clue if he cares cry

xX_JillianRose_Xx

Loyal Gekko

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games