Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Kazu bit her lip, drawing blood. "None of the Uchihas have to give up their lives to this b*****d!" She screamed as she ran to attack Orochimaru.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Jynx jumped in front of Kasu, and hugged her.He then said "You will always be my best friend, but this is a family matter, and I have to take care of that."

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:14 pm

"I can't let you do this." Kazu stated. Her body dissappeared in a cloud of smoke. Above Orochimaru, the real body attacked him, driving a sword through his heart.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Jynx grabbed her again. The Orochimaru clone disappeared. "Leave him alone Kazu, I choose my fate, and my fate is to save my sister" said Jynx before kissing Kazu. As he emerged from her lips, he walked away, while saying "I'll always remember you, Kazu Namikaze"

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:02 pm

"I refuse to forgive you for this. I spend my time saving you from your father, and now you go to Orochimaru." Kazu said softly. She turned on her heel and left as quickly as she could.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Jynx knew his choice was good. but he couldn't help but think he was doing the wrong thing abandoning his friendship with so many people.

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:33 pm

No person could know better than me about her, half of my soul was her's and half of her's was mine, as soon as she died, her soul didnt want to be separated and now i'm stuck with two souls in one body. Yuna thought as she stared at the sky from the roof of her appartment.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

tasu runs after jynx and put his sword to jynx's neck he said you can choice to abanden this follish atempet or die choose quikly i don't like to wait.

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Jynx kicked Tasu away from him and kept walking.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 pm

tasu ran at jynx with his sword.

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Jynx grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled Tasu's face towards his fist.As they came into contact Jynx threw Tasu's sword into the rapid moving river water. He then threw Tasu away from him.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:24 pm

tasu got up he was bleeding from all over still not giving up he said i don't want to fight you but when you hurt kasu in any ******** way you have to go threw me first so i'm not giving up untill i'm dead and i doin't think you want to kill one of your friends.

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Jynx chopped the back of Tasu's neck, causing him to fall asleep. "No, I don't, and if its hurting Kazu, its hurting me, if you seen my display earlier you'd know that I'm in love with Kazu, but when it comes to saving the lives of anyone, I have to respect my duty as a Sanin, and as a Brother." Jynx explained as he kept walking.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 pm

tasu laid laid out cold but even then he tryied to force him self up to fight but he could not he did not half enogh power.

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Jynx left Tasu his leaf necklace. It was in his hand, because Jynx put it there when he finished talking.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games