Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 pm

@Arashi,
once a litter of cubs have grown to the next stage,
unfortunately you cannot get a custom into that litter.
So you should take it out. Sorry!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 am

Um...I can find where to put my charecters up...like profiles...Plz help me.
~AnnLay~

AnnLay

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:57 am

That would be in the Journals sub-forum, right under the Plot Recruitments forum heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 am

So... I was just wondering- what's the story with SoAsia? I see that it's been removed from the main thread's title for a little while now, and I was wondering if there was any news on it... (Now that Han has left and all.)

If I can't know/if there's no news that's cool, but I'm just a bit curious. :3

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 am

I believe Han retired the old lines, and I -think- new lines are going to be made? o: Since Dusty came back, it's looking like the focus has been shifted on getting Africa/God quests and such in order.

Asia was awesome though, I hope it does come back one day. <3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

I have a question about whats going on with Kael's growings. Normally I am not one to really care too too much about lions growing late but I have a lioness done by Kael who I bred when she was a teen, and now her litter of cubs has grown to teen.

nessiaing

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Have you PM'd Dusty about it? She put up an announcement a couple of months ago that if you had any growings that were 5+ months overdue you could PM her about it.

Other than that, I'm not sure. XD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Someone might have asked this already, so I"m sorry if I'm repeating a question.. But Rouge breedings, do they get the same number of custom-ins? Meaning, no matter what, would there be two custom-ins allowed, even if 3 cubs were rolled? Or would I only be able to have custom cubs if less than 3 were rolled?

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Every breeding always comes with 2 custom slots (except for hybrids which is always 1).
The breeding information thread has a lot more info. :3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm

I was wondering how often the Blessings of Penna forum gets checked? Thanks! heart

Lorne_Sionn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I had a question about custom twin cosplays. Is there any way I can get them customed together? I'd like to get them both as cubs to start, so wondered if this would be possible so they'd grow together.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

That IS possible - Just look for colorists doing "As many as you can afford" customs, or wait around for the Major Custom Months 3nodding Those are the best chances to get twins 3nodding

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 am

Thanks Andranis. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:52 pm

I was wondering about the new lines. Are current/new litters going to grow onto the new lines without it being requested? Also, how about pending customs?

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games