Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] ✖The Oasis. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 pm

User Image

User Image

Name: Pengana
Meaning: Hawk
Pronunciation: Pen-GAH-nah
Origin: Aborigin

Species: Wild Dog

Pride: Kitwana'antara

Father: Tai'ruka
Mother: Esui'mbwa
Siblings: ...

Mate:
Offspring:

Seer?:

Obtained: Breeding birthday gift
Colorist: Kireiryuu

Theme song:

RP text color: #6a3916

Personality:

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 pm

User Image

Your Name: [Eskimo]
Your Character's Name: Pengana
Image: [Cert] - [Uncert]
Is this an original member of the pride or are they brand new to join? New, since she's got a family. XD I'm not sure when in her life she would've joined the pride, so maybe that's something to figure out? Or not. lol
What rank would you like them to have? Secret Keeper
Reason why the rank would fit them? She's kind of a flitting mystery, smiling to one person in one spot, then gone the next, or floating off on her light steps to see someone else...she's almost ghost-like. Being on her own for a lot of her life (she was never able to find a new pack to join after leaving her family) has made her very experienced and...well, quiet a lot of the time. She had to grow up fast. She can definitely keep secrets. As for how she feels about "disposing" of the bodies...she has a very deep understanding of death, and she does not take her job lightly. But she'll flash a bubbly smile at you when the job's done all the same. She's kind of weird, isn't she? D: (Other than all of this, I mean, come on, she looks like a vulture or something. >> LOL)
Personality?: Sweet to generally everyone, she'll stop and give you a serious ear whenever you stop her to talk. Sometimes one gets the impression that there's more going on behind those shining silver orbs than meets the eye, however. (Never been RP'd, so she's super under-developed.)
Brief History?: Urrr, blank slate, sadly. LOL ;; She had kind parents, but she took off at a very young age. For some reason... >> Maybe she had some crazy experiences on her own? Who knows? It sounds more interesting to say her past is a mystery...? For now... XD Besides, it fits her rank. -cough- orz
I kind of get this dark impression whenever I think about Pengana, though, so I think something trippy happened in her past. I dunno. ]: Maybe she'll tell me one day.
SO THIS IS HER. Hopefully all of the blank spaces will get filled as time goes on if she's accepted and gets RP. XD

User Image

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 pm

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

User Image

User Image

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:09 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games