Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:34 pm

"I'll do it!" Aphrodite said, cheerfully.

"I don't want your touch sullying the maiden's soul!" Artemis huffed and sat down next to Ry, grumbling in Ancient Greek.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 am

Saiden continued to speak to Artemis. With a tone that was a bit calmer. Like he was speaking with an equal. Instead of the tone he had used before. You obviously don't understand the rating system of power. If you consider the Titans to be a class ten. Classes one through three govern anything such as strength. Anyone that can not use teleportation by moving through space is in this bracket here. Classes four through six are the different levels of space manipulation. This can also be used to amplie what some call magic past its normal limits. Classes seven through eight are reserved for those that can time travel. I'm speaking of true time travel without the need to use a machine. While some can occasionally use this ability. It takes someone of this power level to time travel correctly. Because of a loss in alot of old documents due to there voluntary destruction. Only those that were around during the rule of King Infinity. Could possibly know of anything that extends past this point. A level ten is what is classified as a perfect Immortal. Due to a huge battle between the eldest of immortals. There numbers have almost completely disappeared. The ones that fell in that battle were deleted from existence. This was quite a bit before you were even born Artemis. Only the first generation like Chaos would remember the battle I speak of.

Lance clenched his fist as the color started to return to his face. Attempting to remove the demon side of him had threatened his very soul. If Saiden had allowed Artemis to take away that part of him. There was a good chance that he himself would have been dragged down with his demon side. The light that was his Angelic side continued to stay by Ry to keep her safe. The goddess Aphrodite didn't seem to mind the light staying by there side. As they to attempted to help Ry. But he figured he should keep his distance. As this one clearly had something against males. He held out his right hand as he attempted to concentrate to aid in the healing. Currently his total energy was split into three pieces. He couldn't use the demon side energy as it wouldn't help things in the least. And his mortal side wasn't experienced enough to properly use magic yet. None the less his emotion and willingness to help this girl. Made the light shine brighter. As it cradled her keeping pain at bay. He was nearing the limits of his energy at this point.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:50 am

She glared at him. "I need not know mortal 'ratings'. That would be direct interference. Zeus decreed, long ago, not to interfere with mortal business."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 am

Ry's eyes opened sleeply, seeing the light curled next to her. "...Thank you Lance," she whispered. Smiling some to him, she turned to Aphrodites. "Where...is..." She coughed, unable to form 'his' name without flinching some.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 am

"Zach is still mad at you," She whispered. "He's with his... sister... now."

"There. Aphrodite, use your power quickly. I'm sure Father has seen us by now."

"Hey, sis," Apollo said. "Zeus needs you back now. He's pretty pissed, too." He glanced at Aphrodite. "Aph, you can stay. But Ares is getting impatient..." He chuckled, disappearing, along with Artemis.

Aphrodite started mumbling under her breath, but sat down and moved her hand to Ry's stomach, then moved it down. She repeated this.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 am

Ry's eyes softened. She said nothing, but closed her eyes and leaned more so towards Lance's light that was near her. She felt the pain subside fairly quickly, and knew that it was over. "Thank you," she murmured. She wasn't ready to move emotionally, so she stayed where she was.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:17 am

Saiden smiled a bit as he heard the words. "I'm sure father has seen us by now". You don't need to worry about the wrath of Zeus. He's actually more ok with you being here than I am. Just take care on your way back. I here that there are a few dangerous characters running about. That would even pose a threat to myself. Younger Immortals like yourselves would only have the option of fleeing from such a thing.

Lances eyebrow rose when he heard Saiden call the others younger Immortals. Who exactly was this figure standing in front of him. He seemed to be more than confident about what he was saying.

Dark Link let out a few words as blood came from his mouth. Foolish shadow...if these people knew who you really were. They would try to destroy you in an instant.

Lance looked over at Dark Link. As the light beside Ry stopped shining. As it floated over to Lance and disappeared inside of him. His energy had been tapped out at this point. So he could no longer give aid to others until it was restored. He scowled with a mildly sleepy look in his eye. I will need a couple extra hours of sleep. After all of this is over.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 am

"There. She's fine now." Aphrodite sighed. "I should probably go back to Olympus. Good luck getting Zach back on your good side. If you don't..." She shook her head. "He's gonna kill every single one of you."

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:54 am

There will be no death as long as I am here. As a superior force to be reckoned with. I shall not allow any such thing to come to pass. In fact, this Zach shouldn't even be here. Because of my love for this planet I held back during the last attack on my life. But if it happens again there shall be a large crater several miles wide. That will serve as that ones grave. And as a former reaper if anyone dies to Zach or any of these others. They shall be spared the humiliation of death. And I will restore them to perfect health.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

She smiled. "You don't understand. Inside Zach is a force more powerful than the Elder Ones, the Titans, the First Beings. He, himself, is more powerful than a god; but he cannot unlock that power without help..." She sighed. "Havoc will get out..."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Ry was now sitting up cross legged. Sydney had just come back, and hoisted her up and placed her slim form on his shoulder, where she sat doll like, listening to Aphrodites. "...I remember when he let out Havoc.." she murmured, more to herself. Sydney stared ahead unseeing, listening to both Lance and Aphrodites. "Thank you, ma'am," the two said together to Aphrodites. Ry slid from Sydney's shoulder and went to Lance and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you Lance," she said gratefully, siling up at him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:35 pm

"Oh, s**t!" Aphrodite grabbed Sydney and Ry just in time; she erected a shield around everyone as an arrow blew through, stopping fifteen feet away from the shield. The trees around it groaned and fell. The arrow dropped. "A Chaos arrow. s**t! Dammit..."

He pulled an arrow back onto the string, aiming.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Sydney scooped Ry into his arms, straining his other senses to try and figure out where Zach was. He could feel the young man more to the west, and his growl of frustration was clearly evident to the other three near him. "He's more to the north...about 20 kilometers or so...I can't pinpoint it."

Ry looked around frantically. Zach...Zach...Zach!! She knew that the connection between them was probably already severed...but it didn't stop her from trying.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

I want to hear you scream. His cold voice filled her mind, as another arrow was stopped by the shield.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Then let it be me, not the others! Leave Aphrodites and the others alone! If my dying by your hands will make you happy, then darnit, I love you enough to do it! "Sydney, let me down!" His sightless eyes were still uselessly scanning all around them. "No! Are you suicidal? Not under my protection...Princess." Ry growled (for her, it was more of a meow XD ) in frustration.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games