Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 pm
well were on dagon fel right now....and vivecs on the other side of morrowind, so its on the other side of the continent
he said while scanning his soundings before seeing something like a spire towards the center of the island
wanna try there?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 pm
she rubbed one of her eyes and looked over to where he was talking about "sure" she yawns again "anything that would let me sleep"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:56 pm
ok then to what ever that is
he said turning in that direction picking his way through brambles and rocky slopes
hey i got a question about vampires  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:01 pm
she looks around before looking at him "okay...shoot"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:07 pm
do you guys sleep like bats upside down or like humans?
he said as he picked his way into a clearing on a hill with some rusty iron structure on the eastern end and bits and peices of rusted metal panels and cogs lying strewn about the floor, there was a lever in the chap of a crescent moon and a globe like protrusion on the outside of the spire like structure  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 pm
she smiles "thats a funny question" she taps her chin "well some of us sleep differently, some sleep upside down and some of us sleep like humans" she shruggs "its weird actually, some of us sleep in the air as well, i dont know, it just depends on how we slept when we were kids, it just grew on us"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm
how do you think we get in
he said looking around then at the lever before trying it after walking towards it
rusted shut, so how do you sleep?, floating over things?, do vampires sleep float like normal people sleep walk?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm
"hmm thats a good question, try kicking it or something" she said looking at the lever "and if that does happen then someone would probably tie a rope around the person and tie them to a heavy rock so they dont float anywhere" she grins, trying to make a joke  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 pm
sounds like a fun way to wake up, watching a friend or family member slamming into a door in mid air
he said laughing as he kicked the lever and it budged slightly causing the globe like protrusion to open slightly
what do you thinks inside?
he said kicking it again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm
she laughs "i know, so funny" she tries to peek inside "i dont know, maybe somethin dark and spooky, or something light and well i ran out of ideas" she said "let me try kicking it"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 pm
sure go for it
he said lifting her off his sholders and over him then placing her on the ground
told you you were light  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:33 pm
she sticks her tounge out at him before smiling, she looks at the lever, seeing doubles, she bites her lip before kicking hard. Instead of hitting the metal she hit air, making her balance off again and falling back down on her butt "go ahead, you can laugh" she said looking up at him while smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm
he laughs lightly before holding his paw down to her
need a hand
he said kicking the lever forceing the globe to open reaviling a large steel door covered in dust  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 pm
"thanks" she pulls herself up before looking at the door "weird" she said and kicks the door lightly, making sure she hit it for real  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:42 pm
he walked over and opend the latch allowing the door to creak open
i say we stay in the first room we enter, place gives me the creeps
he said looking inside at rusted pipes and strange glowing tubes and a very distant clanking sound coming from deep down a hall past another set of doors  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games