Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Akuma was walking ahead of the group and when they got back to the fort he noticed an old man standing in front of it

" IKNEW IT PROJECT 15 ITS YOU i cant belive it syou" he ran up and hugged akuma

"OMG old man McCoy you survived the blast holly crp"
he held the old man close and closed his eyes and started to cry McCoy was the closest thing to a dad Akum had  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm
Puffi and Sioko paused. "Aaaaawk-waaaaaaaaaaard..."

"I think I'm gonna hurl..."

"Sioko!"

"I'm serious!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm
Hikaru had walked toward the back of her friends, she made sure to stay near Sioko and Puffi incase either of them needed help walking. She looked back at Rissa, she worried about her but she didn't say much. Her attention was snapped up front when suddenly an old man appeared and was hugging Akuma, for some reason he was calling him Project 15, she tilted her head, how many projects were there and why was akuma a project, it must have had something to do with what akuma had told them earlyer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm
(( by the by everyone can make ther on plot twist when each persons plot twist is done so when my turn end sthe next person to say plot twist get a to run the plot of the story ))

Old man i whant you to meat my friends everyone this is the scientis who made me and Akura"

"Speaking of your other half were is he "

hes betrayed me"

"o dear i saw this comig akuma we need to talk in private"

"ok to my hut"

akuma lead him to his hut and then sat down waiting for the man to talk  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 pm
troting next to Hikaru, Sioko and Puffi she soon skidded to a stop when she noticed a new person, an old one at that, she watched them embrace and she could smell the salty tears from Akuma, she shook her head, she rolled her eyes and sat by her friends, she looked up to Sioko who looked sick to his stomach, she tilted her ears twords the new person and Akuma, she keep hearing the name "project 15" what a strange name she thought as she continued to watch them calmly untill they walked away into the hut abandonment to your own friends when their in pain she whimpered and looked to the three of them, she was unsure of what they all were gonna do, tilting her head to the side, she would fallow theis three till the end  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm
after talkingto the old man akuma came out looking sad an ddestroyed the old man said something about hed be back when he was done withthre decision he sat done and looke dout to the setting sun then he ooked over to rissa and motioned for her to come he whanted to tlk to her a look of saddness on his face  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Sioko's eyes narrowed as he looked at Akuma. "'Created'? The hell does that mean? From what I've heard, it's pretty much all your fault that this happened, that we lived and everyone else died." He spat.

"Sioko...." Puffi was quieter, gentler than usual, looking at her older brother with something like sympathy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm
Hikaru had watched Akuma come back out and motion to Rissa, she looked at the the wolf and said "well you better go, he seems to want to talk to you" She said "i will stay here with puffi and sioko" she said as she turned to the two "Sioko calm down, if you think about it, it's not Akuma's fault, it's the scientists fault, he didn't choose to be created now did he?" she said, knowing what she said made since and hoped Sioko would think so too.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 pm
She wimped for a seocnd as she looked to all three of them, Sioko, Puffi and Hiakru. she hesitated for a second befor befor she troted forwards, she haulted a good distance from Akuma but was close enough to hear him better, she noticed the sadness in his eyes and she tilted her head to the side and let lose a small whine, she wanted to know whats wrong, she looked to where the old man had dissapered to, then she looked back to Akuma  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Sioko snarled, spinning on Hikaru. "How the ******** does that matter! It's still his fault that both-" He jerked, like he was startled by what he was saying. After a moment he bit his lip, before continuing in a tight voice, "Didn't you have anyone you gave a damn about before all this went down?"

Puffi looked at Hikaru, then her half-brother. "Sioko, calm down... Please..."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm
Akuma looked at Rissa then sighed i need to "go confront my brother..if i kill him then theres no way what the Dr. McCoy told me canhappenand all you can be safe..so i...i just wwhanted to tell you something ive held back sence the day i meet you...Rissa...." he paused dramaticaly and sighed
"I love you" he said with all ythe passion he could to try to tell her how much he cared then he looked away "im telling you this cause i might not come back and im and well ...im sry " and he turned and started off torwards the woods to find his brother "o and sukie let everyone know ..there my best friends" then he walked into the woods finding the old man the started walking into the woods

Akura showed up alright old man weres thispower you promised me...brother????
the old man seemed to grin at akuras then pulle out a sword and stabbed Akuma in the back
akuma screamed outin painand fell to the ground
ok old mane its time fulfill the legend akuma said and he walked up to akumas bleeding body "im sorry brother but if i am to succed this is what i must doNOW OLD MAN"

the old man reached out and used his powers to fuse the two akuma and akira they both screame dout in pain ast here molecular structures fused togeth then when it was all over a dark shadow rose out of the mist the old manspoke "Akametsu the the void mutant rise at las....ACK!!!!the old man screamed out in pain as his head all of a sudden fell to the ground the lastthing he saw was his own a** (lol just for lolz that part im so psycjed i had to jump the gun on my plot i could tn wait any longer)

Akametsu stood up and looked around he sneered "ALIVE AT LAST!!!!! he yelled out to the world  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 am
she tilted her head to the side and sat their, growing bored she let her gaze drift away. she really didnt believe what he told her about him loveing her, but she was worried when he left theirs no way he can kill his brother she thought to herself as she watched him leave, she bounded back to the other three and whimpered, she grabbed hikarus arm and gently pulled on it with her mouth, she wanted to fallow akuma but she wanted someone with her incase their were to be a fight, Hikaru could go back and protect Puffi and Sioko, bounding a little distance away she barked at her friend and pointed twords the woodlands where akuma had gone, her ears perked when she herd a scream which made her trot even farther away, her head was tilted to the side and if Hikaru didnt come with her soon she would go on her own  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am
Hikaru looked at Sioko, almost taken aback "Yes, my soulmate" She said, sorrow and anger poisened her voice "My one and only, my ying to my yang, and now he is gone, but that is no reason to blame somebody who didn't chose to be!" she almost lashed out at Sioko "How can it be somebody's fault if THEY didn't chose to be! IT WASN'T THEIR DECISION!" she couldn't help but getting a bit mad, she had had it. She almost had tears in her eyes when she remembered her lost loved one, the only person she cared so deeply for that even thinking of the good memerys tore her heart to peices. Her attention was snapped back from the memeries as She felt Rissa tug on her arm, she looked down at the wolf as she trotted away and pointed "Alright, i get what your saying.." She murmered with no emotion in her voice anymore as she went to follow the wolf, shortly after hearing a scream, "Well, i guess we best go off in a hurry then" She said as she took off running in th direction that she heard the scream coming from. She thought it was Akuma's but it sounded... different. She shook her head and continued running as fast as she could to find the source of the scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am
void looked at the two women before him twith his dark black eyes glowing in the drkness "well my first pretty little victims " he said as he hovered in the air pressure building around him he formed a bla small black hole above him and began his destruction of the planet "YES MUHAHAHA UNLIMITED POWER" he screamed as trees and debree flew into the void above him  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am
She ran after her friend and she soon came to a clearin, she sniffed around this is where the scent trail stops, why do i smell blood? she glanced up to see someone above them, it didnt look like akuma or his brother, but maby mixed together? she tilted her head to the side in confusion what the heck is going on she began to let lose a small growl as she stared at the person  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff