Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm

The boys finished their food in a flash and jumped. "Hey Eva you want to come back with us in the lake?" George asked. Eva shook her head. Bobby wrapped her arms around him.

"Aaaww what's the matter sis? We love you." Bobby said in a baby tone.

"You don't deserve my love." Eva said just sitting there. The boy's laughed and ran back to the lake jumping in. Eva finished her food and got up. "Excuse me. I think I'll go for a walk." She smiled at everyone and began walking. Eva folded her arms and didn't care which way she was going so long as she was away from her parents. However, the more she thought about it, the more she began to have second thoughts.
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave Alex alone with my parents.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Alex watched Eva walk off and shrugged. He went down to the edge of the water and sat down watching the two brothers fool around. He looked back to see that his parents were trying to make small talk and laughed a little.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Eva continued walking and seemed to walk further and further in the forest. She stayed by the lake that way she would find her way back. Finally, she decided to stop and began throwing rocks in the lack.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Alex looked up to see a rock come shooting out of the trees and splash into the lake. He blinked and picked up a rock and threw it as it skipped across the water.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Eva sat up and watched as a different rock shot her way and landed in the water. She smiled and shook her head. She just figured it was just one of the boys. All of a sudden, Eva heard clanging and banging. She turned around and saw a guy on a motorcycle that was making noises. From the sounds of it, it sounded like it was breaking down. The guy on the bike began to curse the heavens. Eva walked up to him as he was jumping around. "Stupid bike." He said as he sat down exhausted.

"Hi." Eva said making the man jump. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I couldn't but over hear your bike." The man looked at her curiously. "I'm Eva Daniels."

"Ah, your the girl who lives in the haunted mansion up the hill." She nodded. "I'm Billy. Yeah, I just put gas in this bike ten minutes ago. Literally." The bike seemed almost brand new. "It's been doing it for weeks. I haven't been able to take it to a bike shop cause there isn't one in this small town. The nearest one is 5 hours away and I haven't got the time nor the gas money to drive there." Eva walked up to the bike.

"Do you mind if I take a look at it? I'm great with fixing bikes." Again, Billy looked at her curiously but he made a gesture that told her she could. Eva bent down and began to look at the bike. "Here's your problem. There's a leak in your gas line. That can easily be fixed." Eva stood up so that she could look at him. "I'm having a picnic over there. My dad has some tools in his car. I can have this fixed in no time. And my dad always too much extra gasoline for the grill. We could fill it up for you." He gawked at her.

"It's like you were sent from heaven." Billy smiled. The two of them began the walk back to the picnic area.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Alex turned around to see Eva come back to camp, but it faded when he saw another guy with her. He faked a smile and waved to her. "Hey, who's your friend?" He asked standing up and going over to her. His parents stopped the chit chat and looked at the man.

"Hey Billy." Nick said to the guy. He had stopped by the shop the otherday, but they couldn't do anything for him.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Billy waved. "Hey Nick. Long time no see." He smiled. Eva and Billy brought the bike over to her fathers car. Her parents, meanwhile gawked at the giant biker. Her brothers, of course, had a different reaction.

"Woah, that's an awesome bike!" Bobby said as he walked up to Billy.

"Yeah, well it needs some fixing. Hey dad, is the extra gas and your tools still in the trunk?" Eva asked her father. Phil nodded and opened the car. She got out what she needed and was done with the bike in minutes. They put some gas in it and Billy was still gawking.

"You have no idea what a great deal you just saved me. Thanks Eva." He smiled. "Hey, you know there are a lot of people in this town that need bikes to be fixed. You would make a killing here. You know what? I'll even pass the word around. See you folks later." He waved and drove off. Eva smiled as she wiped the grease off of her hands. Phil wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"That's my girl." He smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Alex felt a little embarresed about his little fit of jealousy. He got up and went over to Eva. "You fixed that up pretty quick. You know he may be right about the bike thing you know." He nodded.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Eva shrugged. "I guess. I never thought it. Although, if I did start fixing those bikes I could buy my own parts." She thought aloud. They all talked for another hour before her family had to leave. Her family gave her a hug and waved to the others.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you all." Her mother said. Then Eva heard her hum 'here comes the bride' as she got in the car. Eva's jaw dropped as the car drove away.
Someone shoot me. She turned to Alex's parents.

"I am so so so sorry for my family. I haven't learned how to control them yet." Eva apologized.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Alex waved and watched as their car pulled away.

Nick shook his head. "There your parents it's what they do." He chuckled and pulled out a wallet. "For example, I have some baby pictures of Alex."

Alex shook his head and started to push his parents the way they had gotten here. "Ok, time to go. I love you by."

They laughed and walked off.

Alex turned around to Eva blushing a little. "Well this has been... interesting."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Eva pouted and pointed at his parents as they drove away. "But I wanted to see the baby pictures. There could have been one that naked! And those are the good one." She teased.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Alex looked at her walked up to her, hugging her tightly. "I'm pretty sure they were all naked. My parents are notorious for embaressing me." He chuckled.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Eva sighed in his warmth. "But you're right. This was an interesting day." She pulled back a little so that she could look at him. "And again, I am so sorry about earlier. I really had no idea that my father was going to bomb that question on you. Then again your answer was really good."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm

"Don't worry about it. It's taken care of for now. And thanks, I was just kind of making it up as I went along." He chuckled a bit. "But it sounds do able."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Eva smiled. "Yeah it does. So, now that the get together is over and we've both met each other's parents, what is next on the agenda?" She asked.

(What do you think of the town having a dance a little later?)
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games