Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 am
She sighed quietly, resolutely. "Alright then." Turning from him, she started to walk down the main street, in the direction of the richer district, where her empty house would be located.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:53 am
He placed a comforting arm around her waist.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:37 pm
They finally came upon the lonely little blue house. There was weeds in the yard, and the paint was looking a tad bit faded against the constant bright sun. Periru took a shakey breath, striding up to the front door and opening it.

The empty hallway stood in front of her, the livingroom to her right and the kicthen/dining room to her left. "It's all...still here," she murmured. All of their possessions and furniture were still in the house, just covered in cloth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 pm
Not knowing what to say, he simply kissed her cheek gently.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm
She slowly broke free from him, as if in a trance. She walked into the livingroom, slowly sliding cloth off of the black leather sofa. Her back was too him now. "This...was where...I first met you. R-Remember? You were hired a-as my babysitter...I was just 7...but you never changed o-over the years..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 am
He nodded. "Yeah..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 pm
Periru turned to look at him. "Why...did you chose to stay? Be my friend, even after I no longer needed a babysitter?" Her eyes were bright. curious, though the sorrow still lingered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 pm
He smiled faintly. "I loved the smell of your blood... so much did I love the smell, I swore I'd never spill it. Eventually... I fell in love with you."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm
(Ah, l'amour, toujour, l'amour. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world, and you have captured it perfectly. Even Xanzibar would be moved by this display! Your RPing stokes the fires of the Burning Flame of Youth!!! *Guy-sensei pose with shiny teeth*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:53 pm
((*Stab*))  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:56 pm
(Oh, I see. I'm ruining the moment. I best be off, then. *poofs away*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:36 pm
((*chuckles* No worries Mobi, Chaos can be over protective at times it seems))

Periru smield sheepishly as she started taking off cloth off the rest of the furniture. Eventually they came to her room, still painted blue from when she was 7 and even still had the twin bed with the red stars on them.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 am
He sighed, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 am
Periru took off all the sheets here as well. For a few moments, she sat on her bed, saying nothing. Then, quick as a snake, her hand latched around Kyuuketsuki's and pulled him next to her. "There....m-much better." She smiled some, her powder blue eyes dancing with mischief.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:11 am
He grinned, kissing her lightly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items