Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:31 pm
Crimson opened his eyes which were now calm yellow as the seal broke. He laughed as the molten fire on his charred remains flared up and turned white. "You have no idea what your getting into..." His aura was larger and angrier. Crimson cocked his fist back and as he swung his hand moved faster than light, connecting with Genji's stomach hard. Upon impact a small but powerful explosion erupted around his fist.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 pm
"fine, but still be careful."  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:50 pm
Crimson nodded to Baku "There is no careful anymore, this is a sheer battle of wills to continue"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:14 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson opened his eyes which were now calm yellow as the seal broke. He laughed as the molten fire on his charred remains flared up and turned white. "You have no idea what your getting into..." His aura was larger and angrier. Crimson cocked his fist back and as he swung his hand moved faster than light, connecting with Genji's stomach hard. Upon impact a small but powerful explosion erupted around his fist.

Gengi vomitter up blood with the explosion eruptong on stomach.
"Ha. if you relly wan t a challenge more then me Icould send you on a trial on my home plane ill beglady to send you there with a coffin waitinf if you ever return.' Gengi said while wiping vomit off his mouth, Then picked up Crimson with one hand then slamming his massive fre, fist into his body.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Crimson curved his body to absorb some of the force of the hit. "I'm not even remotley at half power Genji...dont underestimate your opponent." Crimson's aura pulsed out and broke Genji's grasp, leaving him floating in the air. For a few seconds Crimson pulled his body into a close ball and then extended it quickly, sending a large energy wave explosion out for about 100 yards. "Do what you like, its up to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:43 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson curved his body to absorb some of the force of the hit. "I'm not even remotley at half power Genji...dont underestimate your opponent." Crimson's aura pulsed out and broke Genji's grasp, leaving him floating in the air. For a few seconds Crimson pulled his body into a close ball and then extended it quickly, sending a large energy wave explosion out for about 100 yards. "Do what you like, its up to you."

"ha camon show me a real challenge then. Gengi swung a crimson sword at the enrgy wave sending it back towards Crimson.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:24 pm
Crimson absorbed the energy that was sent back at him. His body glowed gold, after a blinding flash he hovered in his normal form. Now an Emerald jewel was on his forehead and golden tattoo's covered his body. "A challenge?" Fire rained from the sky around Genji, all forming together to make a huge dragon that raced towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:50 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson absorbed the energy that was sent back at him. His body glowed gold, after a blinding flash he hovered in his normal form. Now an Emerald jewel was on his forehead and golden tattoo's covered his body. "A challenge?" Fire rained from the sky around Genji, all forming together to make a huge dragon that raced towards him.

"So its summonig you want." Gengi said."I call the forth do your duty to me all mighty Tiamat." A large five headed dragon apeared then grabed the dragon Crimson had sent to attack gengi. Tiamat grappled Crimson's dragon.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 pm
Crimson used the distraction to seal Tiamat away with one of his more powerful seals. "I knew you'd have a few summons up your sleeve." He rushed forth and stabbed at Genji's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:23 am
M6dH6tter
Crimson used the distraction to seal Tiamat away with one of his more powerful seals. "I knew you'd have a few summons up your sleeve." He rushed forth and stabbed at Genji's hand.

"Hahahahaa you wont be able to seal it for very long." Gengi summond his crimson swords deflecting Crimsons attack. "just look at your seal its already craking.." Gengi said pointing at the stress marks on the seal.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:51 pm
As soon as she had Alucard calmed down, Baku watched intently as her friends' power grew immensely..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:25 pm
Crimson reinforced the seal with another, then went on the offensive again. He cast a large fireball and flung it at Genji as he attacked his knees with the Twisted Soul Blade.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson reinforced the seal with another, then went on the offensive again. He cast a large fireball and flung it at Genji as he attacked his knees with the Twisted Soul Blade.
Gengi yoweld in paun then slammed his enormus fist into Crimson.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:10 pm
Crimson was crushed into the ground, his nose and lip were both bleeding. He conjured two more fireballs and threw them at Genji's knees before jumping up and kicking at his face.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:41 am
M6dH6tter
Crimson was crushed into the ground, his nose and lip were both bleeding. He conjured two more fireballs and threw them at Genji's knees before jumping up and kicking at his face.

Gengi eyes glowed with furry and grabbed for Crimson.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games