Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 pm
[yeah i've seen one piece but omg that is just lol.] Hunter put the money on the counter and picked up Seirah.He brought her home and laid her down on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:19 pm
[well it kinda is seeing as 5 to 6 people RP in this topic, and that about 6 full pages have only 2 people in them]  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:27 pm
((*growls softly* well if you guys would be on more often, then you wouldn't have to worry about it. *stops growling and shrugs* fine, i'll slow down.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:15 pm
((*WHEW**Wipes forehead* Thought she was gonna go all, Crimson Fang/Crazy B!tch on me for a second))  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:44 pm
((*grins evilly and draws a kunai from it's sheath in my boot* I still can if you like. *growls softly and lunges at him half-heartedly*))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:55 pm
[can we get nack to the rp please]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm
(ah sorry for not going on that much!! blaugh i was at a party..)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 am
"Oh....What was it you wanted?" Shira said, pushing a strand of her still slightly wet hair out of her face.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 pm
((sorry jynx, but you're taking too long.))

Seirah woke up as soon as Hunter laid her in her bed. "Hey! Where's my ramen!?" she said, looking around. Blushing, she finally realised that she was in her room and that she must have fallen asleep. "I hate it when that happens," she mumbled, crawling from bed and walking over to her closet. "You hate when what happens?" asked a very curious Tekashi. She had jumped in through Seirah's open window and was leaning against the wall. "I hate when I fall asleep during a meal. Especially when it's after I go C.F.," Seirah said, flicking on the light and closing the door. She emerged a few minutes later in a comfy T-shirt and loose jeans. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Hunter was walking home and he noticed that the next exam was going to begin soon.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 am
Name: Hymn ???
Nickname: none
Squad: none
Sensai: none
Appearance: User Image
Bio:She is a rogue from the mist village it is uknown why she left,Hymn is very sweet and hates to fight,her only friend is a wolf named Wave.
Pet:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:05 am
Hymn ran through the forest Wave was running at her heels""Stop!!"a mist ANBU yelled as the rest chased after her"Why are they after me"Hymn asked Wave.
"Because your useful to them now keep running"Wave replied pushing Hymn to run fster  

Blind Anbu

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 am
"It's almost time for the second stage of the chunin exams to begin," Tekashi said, pointing to the small pack she had slung over one shoulder. "Did you forget?" Seirah blushed, she had forgotten. "I'll be ready in a few minutes," she said, returning to her closet to throw some t's and a few pairs of jeans into her sack, along with her Crimson Fang outfit and mask that Shino had given her when she first joined ANBU. "K. I'm ready, let's go."

They were almost to the Forest of Death when Kumori heard sounds of persute and started to growl softly. "I know girl," Seirah said, creating a clone and giving it her sack, minus her ANBU outfit. "Tekashi, go to the exams and take Kumori with you. I'll catch up soon." Tekashi nodded and continued towards the second stage of the exams while her teammate, now disquised as the Crimson Fang went after whoever was so close to the exams. Seirah didn't have to go far before she saw a girl being chased by a Mist ANBU. "Now why are you so close to Konoha?" she growled, her hair and eyes turning a brillient crimson color.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 am
Hymn turned to Seirah"please help me I don't want trouble"she pleaded her eyes wild with fright.
Wave stopped and glared at Seirah"Konoha ninja great"she sighed and turned to the mist ANBU growling at them  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 am
Hunter was waiting for jynx and reiko at the forest of death.Hunter sighed and waited for someone to show up.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff