Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 pm
(OMG)(your ******** autohitting and god modding to i have to if im even doing to hit you idiot)
Bane slashed kat in the side and his sword expanded to block the blades. After blocking the blades he flew into the air and launched a barge of attacks on teh both of them. His speed was rarely matched.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:45 pm
"Gaea, Mother, help me..." Large branches came from the ground, bending easily to attack Bane. They couldn't be cut, and their speed was unheard of; nothing could match it. These were, of course, directly under Gaea's power.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:47 pm
(choas enough god-modding please...stevens geting really upset bout it)

kat whimpered lowly at the cut in her side, but her eye were determined. she attacked bane yet again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 pm
((I'm not godmodding.))  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Bane pointed his sword, "Demon's flame" He yelled, The sword glowed then shot Black flames around him. This protected him from the branchs which were burned on touch. Bane landed on a nearby cliff away from the trees, Flames still on his body. "Blast..this is a fight of Immortals.." Bane said to himself. His vanguards rose and their necks cracked into place. They flew off back to the village..Bane stayed to finish the fight.
(this is horrible god modding its not even fun anymore)(is that why you have to keep making more rps because people get angry because all you do is that)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:53 pm
((No, that's godmodding. These are from the earth itself; a Titan. If you want, I'll get Chronos to come out and kill you.))  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm
(trees still dont move that fast and your usings this god thing to much, thats just god modding there..)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm
((It's a freaking Titan controlling them.))

Time stopped. "Thank you, Gamma. Get ready to loop if things don't go well." He walked over to Bane, pulling out his pistol.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:59 pm
kat walked away leaveing the 2 to fight, her side bleeding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 pm
((Gamma stopped time, Kat.))  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:02 pm
Bane pulled and his blade released him form the time freeze. In the blink of an eye he moved away and stood with his blade ready. "are we the cheap one, you cant fight me on your own so you rely on the gods and titans, your a weakling..cant fight, need the help of everyone to win" Bane said with a grin. "you cant kill me with your abilities, my blade is forged with the power of the end..i can counter your attacks everytime."
(thats god modding, time control, i have no choice but to god modd to counter of live)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:05 pm
(cant stop time choas. your going a lil far.)
kat kept walking till he fel in the river be carried away  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:06 pm
((The post I had planned was: "Zach frowned. "Gamma, you're losing power. Loop back to Nyx, let's try to get him to go away peacefully.""))

He sighed. "It's not that. I'm already low on power, integrating Alpha into my system. Now I'm fighting a halfling."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm
"well this halfling is getting pissed" Bane said. He put his blade away, its power still active, Bane turned and looked off into the distance, "your not the ultimate being you know that right?" Bane said..he was cooling down.

(GOD MODDER)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:11 pm
"The ultimate being is Chaos," He murmured quietly. "That which was the beginning and will be the end of the world."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games