Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 pm
Misaki Haseo
...Not if I don't want to get really itchy and a rash all over my legs/arms. Thus why I always wear knee high socks.
Of course, my skin touches grass often anyway so I'm just kinda... used to getting rashes a lot. I can deal with it. >A>;;

Aw, I'm sorry. D;
Knee high socks are cute anyways.
PPN used to be afraid of grass when she was little. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm
I want Kino Journey so bad. The book was really good. But I remember I played Mario and watch old Mary-kate and ashley stuff durning the trip to Mass.

I love Knee high socks so much! 'specially the cute ones.  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm
@Greevur- lol@little!PPN.

I NEVER WEAR SOCKS WHEN I CAN AVOID IT. Mah feets like to be free~

FFFF I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BAD. ;_; September come to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm
What movie is that?  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 pm
9. While my excitement reaches levels unseen since my anticipation for Wall•E, I am slightly apprehensive that the notion of Tim Burton as the producer. While I love the man's movies, that usually means Hawt Tawpic will pick up the merchandise, which will mean goddamn scene kids will be like "THIS MOVIE EXPRESSES THE DARKNESS OF MY SOUUUUL," as they have done already and therefore raped a substantial portion of my childhood (ex: The Nightmare Before Christmas and Invader Zim, for starters.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm
8DDD oh god 9 is gonna be good.  

Misaki Haseo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:28 am
@Twelvie
I KNOW, IT'S HARD TO THINK OF PPN AS A CHILD. SHE'S LIKE A FOSSIL.
I hate wearing socks too! :0 I used to wear them all the time as a kid, like those lame Christmas and Halloween socks. D:

OH EM GEE
Goth kids like that totally ruined The Nightmare Before Christmas for me too. D: I swear, half of them have probably never seen the movie. They probably just like it because it looks cool on Hot Topic clothes. That used to be my favorite movies when I was kid. ;-;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 am
Haven't seen a preview for it. I was never a fan of the darkness stuff (aka NBC or Zim) cause my overly obessive friend kinda went overboard with it. She owns all, and I mean ALL, stuff NBC. 6ft jack doll, Sally doll, jack head lights, the prefume, all editions of the movies. Anything NBC, she most likely owns. Zim, I like but well, it was to popular in school.

My fave movie was Kiki's Delivery Service and well, I like Nick movies (Rugrats, Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold!).

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am
@BL- lolol that sounds like my mom's friend. She absolutely loves Jack. Also, I must right that terrible wrong: 9 preview trailer~ I totally still don't see why it's PG-13, though. Okay, the baby-headed monster is pretty damn freaky, but really... I'm also kind of in love with 3 and 4 for some weird reason.

Also, that sounds suspiciously like the reason I'm kind of sick of Bleach. o/

@Greevur- I NO RITE? And my parents gave me toe socks for Christmas once. I was like, wtf I never wear socks and WHY DO THEY HAVE TOES that is incredibly uncomfortable.

@Misaki- ... PLZ TO BE FANGIRLING WITH ME SOMETIME. emo N-none of my school-friends know of it besides my lucky friend who saw the preview during X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and she doesn't fangirl quite like I do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:32 pm
I ONLY WATCH BLEACH OF ICHIGO'S VOICE. Kuhnie ftw!! Oh and for Shinji, only I reallly hate his voice.

I don't like painting eyes, since I'm really bad at it!! D: Sorry, Ikuto...

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:57 pm
8DD Teehee, I'll fangril with you anytime you want Twelvie~~~<333333

((lol noticed my typo, but I'm not gonna fix it 'cus it makes me lol. "fangril"... what exactly are we grilling? xDDD ))

DDD: BUT I LOVE TOE SOCKS. THEY ARE LOVE. I had like 208948239487239847238942389423 pairs when I was kid. Now, I don't wear them quite as often, but yeah. :/
I swear, everyone in this guild is anti-Mei. Honestly, why can't anyone appreciate the awesomeness of Star Trek and toe socks? talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

jk ILU Twelvie. ;DDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 pm
My dear, it's obvious we are grilling hamburgers in the shape of characters. What else would you cook on a fangrill?  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm
DD8 uuuuuuh I dunno, pastaaaaaaaaaaaaa maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm
B-but I don't... really like pasta. :<  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:29 pm
I love Pasta. With lots of butter and some sourdough beard. Yum.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games