Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Yeah...GW demoted me due to inactivity. It's fine..I gotta just build it all up again...Life's fun like that ya know?...alright Windy...I wasn't lazy...like i saved it...and then didn't get a chance to upload it, then my computer crashed along with all the art I had on it...:C sprites/art/ the works..I only have a few scavenged here on my laptop and that's barely enough...Gah...Idk...I think it was a special one I remember it being yellow background or something. Gah..maybe i never got one. But magnamon I think i got in a lesser contest or something....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Idk..I'll look this weekend...all the contests...I know it was like...during the winter..or maybe in 2009 summer...crap.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm

sweatdrop

Well...perhaps in the tp shop, 'cause ther e isn't anything in the Trading forum...but don't let that bring you down! You still have more of an opportunity now. C:

You didn't mistake DBC are you?

Bleh. Let's talk about something else.

>>;User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Ah, well...anyways...what's with de-digivolving not allowing you to digivolve again afterwards if you want? That's mean :C....how could it have been abused?  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm

I dunno, I left the guild for about two months and a lot of stuff occurred. sweatdrop Zar convinved that Armor Clash should be returned.

At least the Hybrids are available, no? User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Ah, well...anyways...what's with de-digivolving not allowing you to digivolve again afterwards if you want? That's mean :C....how could it have been abused?

digivolve, de-digivolve, mutate, repeat sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm
acually grand told me armor clash is abused. I gave him 2 ideas. first make it for contest digimon only. Like it is now. But liger put that so I get no credit -_- or make it so you can digivolve armor digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm
*crash*

why didn't you say anything gonk

This is just like when Draco said something about Random DNa, but nothing happened till I said anything crying
*cries in a corner for his luck*

Oh... that came back too!!
*points to the armor item in the Bingo Thread*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm
acually I did a while ago. I said "hey look grand changed the armor clash like I suggested to him" You said "No I did that But its just for contest digimon that way you can do something with them"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Well that part is true 3nodding
*searches for pm with that discussion*

I mean, you should have said something before it popped up, I didn't know anyone else was thinking about it besides those that had just recently acquired armor digimon (Cat and Zadoc)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm
Im Windspirit

I dunno, I left the guild for about two months and a lot of stuff occurred. sweatdrop Zar convinved that Armor Clash should be returned.

At least the Hybrids are available, no? User Image

Whoa whoa whoa! what about me? gonk I brought back armor crush only different DX  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Actually...the De-digivole was only avaliable 1 time to use, Per Digimon...I mean...you couldn't really use it well unless you knew how to...like honestly?  

Hurricane_hedgehog

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Actually...the De-digivole was only avaliable 1 time to use, Per Digimon...I mean...you couldn't really use it well unless you knew how to...like honestly?

and that's how it went... Next thing ya know... people started coming in with all their digimon...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 pm
He should just limit to just Champions and Speacial Digivolvution Digimon(The rare ones of course) Honestly it feels like more of a chokehold lately with the art..like..If you digimon was already a mega...it cannot de-digivolve since it is too powerful or something?(Sheesh...I wondered what would have happened if I was around when this happened =_=)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Dunno... maybe something good? I wasn't crew when that happened sweatdrop

I was almost tempted to take part in it...

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff