Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classical Musicians Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Classical, Musician, Band, Orchestra, Choir 

Reply Classical Musicians Guild
Introduce Yourselves to the Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VladimirSRB

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 am
Hi. My name is Vladimir and i am from Serbia <3 and i play violin that's why i joined this guild wink ) That's me now is your turn ...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm
Hi I'm Yash, and I am from Canada. I have been playing the violin for about a year now. Before I played the violin I played the double bass and flute. The violin is the only instrument that I actually enjoy playing. The ones before was me trying to find the right instrument.  

CelestialNote

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Shorts n Simples

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm
Hey, I'm new to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am
Hello
I am Anna and I live on the west coast of the USA. I love listening to and playing classical music. Reading and researching music theory and history are a plus too.
I am most comfortable with violin and vocal. I like improvising on the violin but only simply, I do want to improvise in the technique of Mozart's time, but that will take awhile, like all instrumental and vocal trainings.

I want to sing in operas and play in orchestras as my dream job. But I also want to be a scholar and teacher.  

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200

AyolLovesYou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:29 pm
Hey I'm Ayollovesyou and I played violin for 2 years,piano for 5 years,and vocals for 10 years, so yeah I'm a little bit of a musician!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm
Hello, I'm from California, in the USA! I'm 19 years old and studying for a double BM in Vocal Performance and Music Composition. As my first degree suggests, my primary instrument is voice, and I am a mezzo-soprano (a future dramatic mezzo, but because I'm very young I sing a lot of lyric repertoire). Though I focus on singing opera, I've also been a chorister since I was 10, and have sung jazz and musical theater. Most of the music I focus on writing right now is chamber instrumental music and art song.

I have also been playing the violin for a little over a year, and am a member of a small string orchestra. I adore the instrument and the art of playing it, and I am a dedicated student. I also used to play the piano, and took it up briefly again for Class Piano in college, though I don't have much ability to show for it.

Aside from music, I enjoy writing poetry, reading, drawing, learning about music history, playing the Sims, and being online. I'm a noob to Gaia but I am enjoying myself on here.

Nice to meet you all! biggrin

miyuki_pudding

Quotable Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pooper0101

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm
I Love classical music, Bach is one of my favorite favorite composer's (Cello Suite No. 1 in G major is stunning).
I'm just getting into Classic music however. That is why I'm ecstatic I found this guild haha.
I am a 22 year old musician. I have been playing music all my life.
I play harmonica, piano, cello, guitar, bass guitar, drum's.
I love music it is my favorite thing in the entire world.
Cheer's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 am
Hello My nam is Kasandra and I am from Colorado, USA! I am 14 years old and i love very many types of classical musics. I do not play any instruments unfortunately, but I do very much love to sing!! I have always had a very deep passion for music and singing. I was in my 6 and 7th grade choir, Which i enjoyed so much! The instruments i so very much adore are the Violin, Cello, Piano and the Zither. You could say i favor string intruments. I look forward to making friends here since i am fairly new to Gaia Online.

Can't wait to chat with you all!!  

Kasandra22

Mauireanne

Beloved Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 pm
Hi Im Mauireanne! i have played the violin for just over ten years and have just done my grade 8! ive been attached to music ever since i was born and i also self taught myself the piano and i sing in the shower and in a choir! i love Beethoven and Saint-Saens and Tchaikovsky biggrin i look forward to contributing to this guild!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Hey Guys biggrin Im Maya, an 18-year-old music ed major! I sing (mezzo/sop2/SOPRALTO!!!<<< smile  

Mayalala

Friendly Noob

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mister Wilco

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Hi everyone, I'm a pianist, harpist and conductor. Been playing Piano for 6 years, harp for 3 and been learning to conduct in the last year. Starting a dual honors degree in Music and Philosophy this September, and I would probably say my favourite composer is Franz Liszt.

If I post on here at odd times, it's because I'm 1. In England and 2. Have no concept of such things as "regular sleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 am
Hello ! smile

I'm 19, from France.
I'm a classical fan and would like to be a musician.

I have a Synth but i don't have time to practice because of school, so i'm still a beginner..
I played my friend's guitar and found it really easier to learn than piano.
After i graduate from school (more free time biggrin ), I'm planning to buy a violin and guitar. Then mastering these 3 instruments for now. smile

Actually i wish to own the most musical instruments and master them, enjoy playing with. smile

I enjoy listening to Gospel musics.  

Sukiyash

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OneiriCat

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:00 pm
Hello, I'm Toni, from Chile, I'm not exactly a classical music lover, although I do like it, and is interesting to me, and I have been irregularly playing piano, for about 4 years, and I play just a little accordion, not much classical, though  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 pm
Hello! My name is Jessi. I've been singing my whole life. I can sing many parts of the choir from First Soprano to Tenor. I am always singing to better my vocals, so I love songs that challenge my range. I listen to Mozart often, and enjoy all music.  

CrowsongSereniaRose

Everyday Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Arasim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:59 pm
Hi, I'm a French Horn player, currently playing for our local orchestra. We are working on a Borodin piece which is super gorgeous. I've played in Army band, several community and university orchestras and concert band. I've been playing horn for about 13 years over a span of 18 years. (I took a siesta a few years ago)  
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff