Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 am
Mandy smiled and kissed him back softly. She had her hand on his neck and the other o his chest  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:00 pm
Cole smiled softly, running a hand gently through her hair. He broke off for a second and smiled brightly. "Well this is our first really romantic experience." He said, nodding as he kissed her nose with a smirk.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Mandy chuckled ."Yeah..unless you count my borthday picnic" she smiled.She stil remembered it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:09 pm
Cole grinned, and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. He smiled. "Yeah, That was really nice too" He said with a nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:44 pm
Mandy smiled and kissed his nose softly.She chuckled and leaned her forhead against his."yup"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:39 pm
Cole laughed. "So what would you like to do?" He asked softly, pulling her face to his, kissing her gently. "Hm?" He asked, peering at her with a grin, kissing her again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 am
She chuckled and kissed him back. "Um" she giggled when he kissed her again.She was in the middled of kissing him when the doorbell rang.She jumped  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:38 am
Cole chuckled, and gently stood up, still carrying her. He set her down carefully and walked over to the door, peeking out the peephole in the door. There on the doorstep stood her brother. "It's your brother" He said softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:04 pm
Her eyes widened. HEr brother?. She bit her lip and got up. She went to the door and opened it. There he was. "hey..." she couldn't say anything else cuz she was pulled into a huge bearhug.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm
Cole stood back, his arms folded across his chest, glaring angrily at her brother. He sighed heavily and walked off into the kitchen. He wanted her to have time with her brother but be there to intervene if needed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm
He didn't say anything.He just hugged her . She was upset at first but hugged him back. "Jer-" "Mandy I'm leaving..I got that job in California..." she shut up real quick.She let it register. "But.."he sighed "I'm sorry..." she went happy for him "No I mean thats great..: could you hear the hurt in there?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:55 pm
Cole poked his head out around the corner. He could see the pain Mandy was, all he had to do was look in her eyes. He sighed heavily and shrunk back into the kitchen. He had a feeling she'd want to spend these last couple days with her brother before he left.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm
Mandy smiled halfheartedly "when does your plain leave?" he sighed almost ashamed "tonight."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:25 pm
Cole shuddered a bit and took a deep breath. He walked out and towards the door. "I'll let you two hang out until he leaves. Call me." He kissed her forehead gently and went out the door.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:55 pm
Mandu nodded and watched him leave.She let her brother in till he had to leave...the only thing that he said that stuck with her was :

"At least I know I'm leaving you in safe hands.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces