Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Piper smiled and looked at Lillith.
"I'll take the first one." he said cheerily.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm
she smiled at the thought of his room being close to hers. "alright, red it is." she said cheerily as she gestured to upstairs. "just go in by yourself and make the decision in the room. it should transfer to you." she offered enthusiasticly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 pm
Piper smiled.
"Alright. Be back in a flash." he said quietly, disappearing into his room. In a few seconds, he came back out. "All done!" he said cheerily.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 pm
she laughed gently. "well it's official, welcome home." she smiled and then began to wonder what johanna was doing. she had hoped that she hadn't offended her.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:48 am
Piper smiled ear to ear, then his brow furrowed.
"Don't worry about Jo. She's just looking out for all of us."

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:07 am
she looked over at piper and nodded. she kew that but was rather shocked that he could tell what was on her mind at that moment. "i know she is but it don't change the fact that it hurts." she replied honestly, a slight pinch in her voice. she wouldn't let it get to her though. she had more disapline than that.

((it's ok. just wondering if everything's alright. ^ ^ so how you been lately? it's been a while))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:45 pm
Piper shrugged, stroking her cheek softly.
"I know it does." he sighed. "She's really moody and unpredictable. You'll learn to embrace it. Everyone does." he said, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:38 am
she nodded, "i will. i know that it's just...we were fine before discussing a change." she concluded and then wondered if her inability to indulge in having a family would change that. that was pry the only human thing left to her that might have had but the chance of that had been taken from her long ago. "but i'll be ok. it's just hard not to take it personally."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Piper sighed, shaking his head.
"She's... sensitive to people changing. She didn't have a choice in the matter, and she always, ALWAYS, wishes what happened didn't and she could live out her life in Victorian England like nature intended to." he explained, his body stiffening noticably.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 am
she nodded being understandable. "it must be difficult but the only thing i'd eventually loose from staying human would be you. i have nothing holding me here, no family, no friends and i have no hope of even making a family of my own." she shook her head but she would respect johanna's opinion because she was important to her too.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm
Piper nodded.
"I understand. And maybe if you told her, she would, too. I'm confident she would." he said quietly, wanting the two to make peace.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:22 am
she nodded, "whenever you think that she'd be ready. you know her better than I." she offered a small smile. and it wasn't really like they were having a real fight. just a misunderstanding.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Piper shrugged.
"She might just block you out at this point. She does that when she's in denial." he said, laughing at some recalled memory.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 am
or maybe they were. she made a face, "is she really that mad?" she asked bit her bottom lip and looked away. she really didn't like being the cause of something that really didn't need to be there. normally this judging would make her angry but all she could think of was how it could complicate things for Piper.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:05 am
Piper shook his head.
"She's not made. She thinks you're crazy for wanting this, but she doesn't know your reasons. To her, there are none. But if you told her, she'd probably listen. Like I said, it's a touchy subject." he sighed. "She thinks staying the way you are is best for you."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff