Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kirei -- Breeding | Closed | [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Name: Nova
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Lion <- Ela'Wadiyi
Parents: Dongo x Huong
Offspring: none
Description: See refs. PLEASE for all that is good and holy, I require these things: GREEN hair tuft and tail tuft. The blue fading to light blue leg boots/gloves with dark to light purple bands around ankles. All four legs have these. Blue fire tatts up the front to forelegs. Wing tatts. The image is flexable. If it's uncovered, it's not custom, though I'd love for the blue glowy ink her tatts use work around her markings to include them as part of her tatts. (The purple line markings under that blue-- ANYTHING purple, actually, is markings.) Feel free to add the tatts as she grows and not all at once-- though I'd like her to have the wing tatts and the foreleg fire tatts. (Also, feel free to redo the fire tatts to look nicer as long as they still glow. Want glowing tatts!)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Rough idea, has wing tatts/fire tatts/markings.

Drani said OK!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 am

Name of SoA: Atashmah Sayeh
Species: Lion
Parents: Achal x Nasrin
Description: I was terribly inspired by Achal's landscape and Nasrin's red coloring to have a cub with some sort of red moon night landscape for his appearance. Colorist choice as to how you want to interpret it. Ref images below. <3
Reference Image(s): Red Moon 1 2 3 4.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:05 am
Customing in to my own litter

Name: TBD
Owner: nessiaing
Species: Wild Dog
Pride/Pack: Amani'Kikundi
Parents: Zuberi x Nya
Offspring: N/A
Description: White coat base, with paw markings of X this girl but in the blue color of this girl X the darkest color being the one she has and then going up from there. Then Daddies Eye color.... and the same eye markings daddy has also in the Blue color, and then the marking daddy has on his cheast but on my boys tail instead and Yellow of mommy, Ears the same as mommy.
X < daddy
X < mommy
Reference Images: Sorry no ref image, I am not very talented in drawing, hope my description is clear enough ^^.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 pm
Form for Kaitaia - I'll be paying

Name: TBA
Stage: Cub
Species: Jackal
Parents: Burakku x Rogue
Description: Black and orange please. A few cute small stars near the eyes and more stars added where you want. <3 Rest of the markings up to you ect
Reference Image(s): n/a

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Name of SoA: TBD
Parents: Achal x Nasrin
Description: Pretty much the ref. I'd like her mane and tail tuffs to be white, with like a sunset sun glow fade thing at the ends.
Reference Image(s): http://i38.tinypic.com/208xsmq.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 am
Permission from Syrius Lionwing to add a cub too hermes and daeze's litter.

Name of SoA: Kaume (Quiet Warrior)
Parents: Hermes and Daeze
Description: Pink (like his fathers mane), Black, and White with Pink Eyes. Body will be mostly pink with white dog-like stockings up to the knee with a curve on it like so (http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images16/SiberianHuskySidStand.jpg) on the back legs. The muzzle mouth area will be black as will the upper area from the eye to the eyebrow. The area from nose to forehead will be his mothers pink. The nose will be his mothers pink as well (the dark pink on her ears). Stomach will also be white as will the underside of the belly and the underside of the tail. His chest up to the underside of his chin will be white. He will have Black Tiger stripes (More Realistic please, not straight lines or angles) on all the pink markings and around his tail from the fluff to the rump, where the stripes after as before will only be on the pink, a few small whisps around his chest entering from the pink, but nothing across it- (the further it gose into the white the further it fades away colorwise) Same with any other whisps that go into the white. His mane will be black as well as the tail fluff with pink streaks (like his mothers color) threw it. The toes will be his black on all four paws and around those toes like his fathers will be the light pink again the color of his dads mane. The Ears will be black the insides of the ears will be his mothers pink.
Eyes = #650884
Reference Images: Hermes - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/Hermescert.png
D - http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/Snuffers_Em/abebaadaezeadultcert.png

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 am
Species: Jackal
Parents: Burakku x Rogue
Description: You're welcome to random it!
Reference Image(s): n/a

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am
Species: Lion (Ela)
Parents: Terema & Taradhia
Description: Follow reff, tattoos fade like his mothers <3 Can design them however, I <3 your ideas.
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Danico/bebeelaa.png

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 am
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Old Rogue Lion
Parents: Xanthus Ramses and Yaretzi
Description: See ref. Ignore that it's on new rogue male lines XD I WOULD like it to be a female. And if she could have green eyes instead of gold please. <3 The shade of green is up to you. The back marking it just something I made up to resemble Xanthus's marking, so don't worry if it can't be translated to the female lines properly.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref

I'm got permission for Doodle p***s and Poison Ivy Josephine. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am
Have Syr's permission to post!

Name: Hemacandra
Owner: LadyNozomi
Pride/Pack: Ela'wadiyi
Parents: Kimba x Lyra
Offspring: -
Description: Mainly golds and whites (you can see the exact gold I'm thinking in the ref), with his mothers darker reddish-brown hair and tail tuft. There would also be a few leopard spots around his eyes (think freckles, only better? xD). He has bright blue eyes like his mothers. For his body the legs fade up with white with a few more leopard spots in gold (so it looks like they fade too). His toes are gold. As for his tattoos, I cant decide between a deep reddishbrown and a bright cheery blue (like his eyes), so its up to you to decide what looks better (and if when you keep adding them you want to change the color go right ahead xD) A lot of this is open to colorist discretion, so have fun with it! I dont mind minimal changes or additions <3
Reference Images: Click (obviously I didnt spend a lot of time on this- this is only a rough guideline for colors, etc. Feel free to mess around with it)

LadyNozomi

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am
Have Syr's permission to post!

Name: TBD after seeing if it's male or female <:
Owner: Uta
Pride/Pack: Ela'wadiyi
Parents: Kimba x Lyra
Offspring: n/a
Description: The reference image shows best, but ultimately s/he takes a lot of mother. Predominantly gold body with the same red cheek ruffs and mane. The mane is tipped black though. Has a black spot over one of his/her blue eyes. White chest/underbelly and face. Ears are gold with white tips. Tail tip is white with black tips. Right front paw has black legging, a few black spots above it, with red toes. Left front paw is red legging with some red spots above it. Right back leg is all gold. Left back leg is black legging. A few spots on his back near his rump.
Tattoo colours are colourists choice, of course. Whatever you think would look best. <:
Reference Images: Cubby Obviously just a rough guideline. Feel free to play with or tweak to whatever looks good!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm
Name: TBD
Parents: Mwako'damu x Kitunda'bahati
Description: White base coat with aunt's blue eyes. Mother's nose marking in a gradient from mother's base coat color to the pale grey in my color swatches (darker outlines, of course). Face markings like her brother and swirly tribal body markings like her aunt/father. I especially like the marking on her aunt's outstretched fore paw, but I encourage artistic freedom on the design overall.

I just ask that she have a few more markings than her brother's and that they fade from the mother's base coat color to the pale grey as they go from her back down to her legs (just as her aunt's markings go from darker to lighter). I'd also like the claw-like markings on her toes, like her aunt has! Whether or not they're the dark color or the light color of the gradient is up to you!
Pink nose and light pink inner ear. See color swatches in the reference images!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aunt: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/TheMadHatter/soa/shwari.png
Colors: http://i37.tinypic.com/2uf8yfc.png

Hatter will be keeping the first customed-in cub that I paid for so she'll be sending payment for this one for me. XD;

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 pm
Name: (Dreamer will name him when she sees him :3 )
Owner: [ Radical Dreamer ] (>> It's a late b-day gift)
Parents: Huruma & Malik
Description: Just a twin brother to this girl with the addition to his grandfather's mark- or something similar. Feel free to play around with it. :3

Name: (Dusty will name him :3 )
Owner: Mila Farrell (>> ilu dusty don't kill me)
Parents: Huruma & Malik
Description: I'll let you be creative with the design. :3 If he can have a good mixture of mostly the purple and white (PURPLE LOVE from the parents, that would be awesome. >> Dustylovespurple. Also,with a marking similar to his grandfather.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff