Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Skull barukimon lower his head to cover his face as he turn and leave. Toan jump off and patted him "Your suppose to judge one by not their apperance but by their soul. " Toan said giving a dissappointing look at her "Vajiramon may look different but he still there, and beside Stingmon gonna change too just like Vajiramon and MagnaAngemon did." Imperialdramon pm nodded.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Earthest shuttered. "I didn't know he digivolved!!! I'm sorry Vaji...Skullbarukimon. I'm just not good with skeleton like things. I'm easily frightened. gonk gonk gonk I'm sorry!" Earthest cried. She curled into a ball in SlashAngemon's arms and cried. "...She has nightmares about skeletons chasing her. Please forgive her," he said while shaking his head.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:02 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Skull barukimon started to run with lightning speed faster then his other form can "....." Toan turn toward earthest "Maybe you get over it someday.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 am
Earthest is still crying on SlashAngemon. "One can only hope."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 am

Sangloupmon came running to Toan side "Ah their you are stingmon- Sangloupmon. Go find SkullBarukimon and cheer him up" Sangloupmon nodded and turn into data melting into the shadow then follow Skullbarukimon. "Well come on in" Toan said to Earthest and SlashAngemon. "It ok don't cry.....skull Barukimon isn't here right now."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 am
Earthest hiccuped and sniffled. "I made him feel bad, didn't I?" Earthest asked. SlashAngemon sighed and walked into the dojo with Earthest still in his arms. "Yes, and it's all the more reason to face your fear. I'm sure he can help you with that," SlashAngemon replied. Earthest paused and then shoved her face into the junction of SlashAngemon's neck and shoulder. "One step at a time," he said as he leaned against a wall. "One step at a time."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:27 am

"It alright it natural for human to be afraid, otherwise we wont be human" Toan said as he walked into his room and started to pack for his trip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 pm
Earthest fell asleep against SlashAngemon. "Where are you going?" SlashAngemon asked.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 pm

toan gave a small grin "To the shrines of the god to seek the lady that see all and to the shadow of the abyss to speak with the one that has fallen" Toan reply as he just finish packing "I should be back soon and I'll be traveling alone this time so feel free to enjoy playing with my digimon and use my dojo as you wish" Toan slung his backpack over his shoulder and heads toward the door but stop "And please make sure she doesn't upset SkullBarukaimon anymore then she did" SkullBarukimon, Slayerdramon, Sangloup/Astamon, and imperildramon pm came to see me out the door "You sure you don't want at least one of us with you" SkullBarukimon said. Toan shook his head "This is a spirital journey to seek two digimon of most important, i have to go alone or they wont seek my aduiance" Toan reply

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:11 pm
SlashAngemon nodded. "Earthest went on a spiritual journey like that a few years ago. But she still had me. So I would advise you to at least keep in close contact with one of them," SlashAngemon said from the wall. He quickly and smoothly repositioned Earthest. "Stay safe, and I'll make sure that Earthest behaves. SkullBarukimon, mind helping Earthest get over her fear?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm

"This is a different type of spirital journey but dont worry, im not your weak type human see ya" Toan said then ran out of the doors and into the forest. SkullBarukimon nodded "Sure, anything to help"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:52 pm
SlashAngemon placed Earthest on SkullBarukimon's back. "Okay, then you should take care of her. Don't let her make you feel bad. You both will do fine together. Just don't let her off on her own. I'll be right here when she wakes up," said SlashAngemon. He was beside SkullBarukimon and was near Earthest's head in case she awoke and started to freak out.

Earthest muttered something that no one could understand. She snuggled into SkullBarukimon's back and gave a sigh.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 am

SkullBarukimon Laid down on his front and wait patiently for Earthest to wake up "Hmmm" Astamon said as he came over "Maybe we should wake her now...i mean it the middle of the day"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm
SlashAngemon shook his head. "Do you want to scare her for life?" he asked.

Earthest sighed again and snuggled deeper into SkullBarukimon's back. She cracked her eyes open and then closed them again. "How 'bout some bacon for breakfast?" she muttered sleepily.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 pm

SkullBarukimon shooked his head "Amazing all this girl does is think about food." Astamon gave a small laugh

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games