Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:24 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
miken-chan
Miwaslover
Question by Miwaslover:
Name the first secret attack in the Hiremeki style. I'll give you a hint: nine points of death. GO!

Are you talking about the initiation into the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu?

If you are, hypnocrown is right, it is Kuzuryusen, the nine-headed dragon of death (or something like that sweatdrop )

It's nine-headed dragon strike, to be more exact.

Tanks for the save sweatdrop

I ddidn't have my 12th book for a long time, 'cause one of my friends took about a month to read it stare

...Checks book...
Yep! He's right!!!

After Consulting my Japanese notes:
The "sen" in Kuzuryusen means strike/flash  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:27 am
So, my notes were right eh? Imagine that! Too bad I didn't win anything... blaugh  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:35 pm
Well you got them right so far...but what are the other names for the points...think hard!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:06 am
I can't say that I know about them. I barely managed to look those up months ago when I did a search about RK and this site popped up. I don't remember they mentioning if there are other names for those points so, I can't tell you. Maybe somebody else can...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:12 pm
I'll get back to you on that Sunday, when I get my book back! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:18 pm
I never lend people my books. I am paranoid about my property. 0_o One tip always plan ahead unless you want to pull an allnighter.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:51 am
You know Miwas, I don't think being paranoid about lending people stuff is a bad thing. I used to be the complete opposite and I let people borrow my stuff. After a while I learned that you can't trust everyone with yer things cuz it's bad for them and, when you get them back and they're not in the same state they were (if they get returned at all that is), you see it's not worth it. Now I only lend stuff to people I know I can trust; No more giving stuff away just like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:32 pm
I only lend to those that I can trust with manga, and in return they lend me their stuff, like Rave Masters books!!! (Which is actually really cool!)  

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:29 pm
When I say no one. I mean no one. Though I am not so good at being a person to lend to myself. I still have my friends shoes. Don't ask... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:53 am
Will you lookit that! Ok Miwaslover, I won't ask... But you know, it's probably a good idea not to lend stuff to nobody. Not even good friends cuz, you never know right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:10 am
New question of the day:

Who would you trust to babysit your house and/or your kids from all the main characters of the RK show? (This is assuming for a moment that either you live in the same world, or they were actually alive)

I think I would choose Kaoru, who would you choose?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:15 pm
hypnocrown
New question of the day:

Who would you trust to babysit your house and/or your kids from all the main characters of the RK show? (This is assuming for a moment that either you live in the same world, or they were actually alive)

I think I would choose Kaoru, who would you choose?

I say Either Kaoru, Misao or Omasu (from the Oniwabanshu). 3nodding

I would like to say kenshin, but then again, there might be challengers coming to wreck the house stare  

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:26 pm
Let's see..Kenshin will kill them. Koaru would beat them up. Sano has no paceince ((spelling! :gonk)). Megumi I would be afraid of Aoshi. Misoa would lead them to Japan. Oniwabanshu for obvious reasons. Juppon Gatana VERY obvious reasons.
HELL! If I were to go somewhere with freaks like that around I would take my children with me!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:07 am
No kids yet but still...I'd probably chose Tomoe! She'd be the most reliable of the bunch. And she cooks great so no prob with that right? blaugh  

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:23 pm
Nice going everyone, so far I like this answer the best:

Miwaslover
Let's see..Kenshin will kill them. Koaru would beat them up. Sano has no paceince ((spelling! :gonk)). Megumi I would be afraid of Aoshi. Misoa would lead them to Japan. Oniwabanshu for obvious reasons. Juppon Gatana VERY obvious reasons.
HELL! If I were to go somewhere with freaks like that around I would take my children with me!! scream

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games