Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:21 pm
The dragon sighed. Humans and their family ties. He smiled."I'll take you both." And he leapt into the air, carrying Lalapeya and Yvansi..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Something caught Nabri's eye, she whirled around to see the dragon carrying off Yvansi and Lalapaya, "Curses!" she growled, breaking the ice wall quickly, and running to Callisto, "What do we do now?" she asked, a stressed out look on her face.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Yvansi had one last idea. He worked quickly, attaching his research papers to a dagger and flinging them down. Maybe the others could find out something he'd missed. He cried out as a stabbing pain began in his side. He lost consciousness as he felt a dark sticky fluid coat his side... Rifthol laughed and dug a claw into the boys side. He wouldn't need any more simple little flaws in his plan. He'd force Lalapeya to marry Nicholai, kill Yvansi, and reign over the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:47 pm
(wow feeling dark today yvansi?)
Callisto growled angrily then reached out and began catching the papers Yvansi had dropped. "Im getting sick of that over sized salamander." she muttered shaking her head. Now then, what are these?" she asked hereslf.
(SERIOUSLY WHAT R THESE IVANSI))  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm
Lalapeya was almost strangled because of the dragon’s hold on her, she saw Yvansi was bleeding. THIS is enough, he needs to live, without me, he can’t rule, unless he gets to my brother, but as I die so will his secret, good by cruel world. “Ugh.” She moaned. “ON Wings as swift as thoughts of meditation, or sweet, sweet LOVE, COME TO ME, MY REVENGE!!!!!!!” SHE yelled as she used the dragon’s claws- which were digging into her side- To impale her heart, with her last, Breath she said, “Yvansi Avenge my death, and savor the death of Rifthol. I’ll miss you.” A tear shed as her body went limp as blood spewed from her heart.

(You’ll notice her words are from the play Hamlet, by Shakespeare.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:11 pm
Yvansi didn't hear anything, for he had ALSO been stabbed with the dragons claws. Rifthol landed on the castle and deposited the two limp bodies on the highest balcony, just before turning to the city. He roared out in a snarl,"I am now the one who rules you pathetic beings! Surrender all fights and have all citizens line up at the gate for... analyzation...", and to finish it he gave a terrifying roar.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:14 pm
(Oh crud, they're all dead, dead dead dead, we're toast. sweatdrop ) Nabri stared down at the papers that Yvansi had thrown down. "What in the name of Raia Mai are we supposed to do with these?" she asked in despair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 pm
With a burst of energy Lalapeya lived, with out any knowing, she lifted her body and sprang into action. With a jump she pulled a broken claw out of her stomach and threw it at the dragon’s eyes. “This is for killing my sister and my father you demon!!!!” Said a tall muscular man on top of the castle as well, with a wave of his hand the balcony Rifthol was standing on fell and crashed on top of him. “Sister, lives, she can not die, with out the permission of the KING!” Lalapeya’s half dead body jumped and ripped out the dragon’s eyes before she was swatted away and hit a nearby wall. “Brother, I don’t want to live, I want Yvansi to.” With this her brother looked at the body on the half broken balcony. “I’ll try, but we have to kill him first.” He gestured towards Rifthol. Lalapeya nodded. “Hey Rifthol, you ready to die?!” She held the necklace, that was identical to the ones she gave to all of her friends, It glowed, and suddenly Nabri, Callisto, and Callisto’s dad appeared in the palace court yard, and she yelled, “Come on guys help!!!”  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 am
Rifthol roared as he was blinded and took the other attacks. He reared against a wall, smelling around."My smell is my sight, boy. You've blinded a dragon. Now here comes the bite!" Roaring the dragon jumped for Lalapeyas brother with wide open jaws. Yvansi dragged himself from the tower. He slid down the stairs one at a time during the fight, then pulled himself into the courtyard where the others were."Ugh..." he said."The papers I threw contain all the research I did about Rifthol... He has one weakness, but.... Mol Flien... It..." His face fell and he hit the ground at the others feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Lalapeya clambered up to Yvansi, “Come on fatty,” She hoisted her self and Yvansi up, “My brother’s gonna bring you back, and I don’t wan you to die, you’re the only one that, can kill this a-hole,” Lalapeya took him over to a patch of grass and laid him down. She quickly ran into the throne room and grabbed two blades, and armed herself.
(Lalapeya’s brother’s name is Penndel)
Penndel jumped and rolled to avoid the dragon, only instead of hitting the ground, he stood on the air as if he where on the ground. “So Rifthol, I think you should know this buddy of mine,” Penndel made a sword out of thin air, and it just happened to look exactly like the one he was imprisoned in. “now if only Mask was here, he really wanted you dead, we did some research about you, damn he was set on killing you, I feel sorry he isn’t here to watch you die!”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 pm
"Come on Nabri lets get this beast!" she exclaimed pulling out her staff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm
Yvansi pulled himself to his feet. That damn dragon had split his side open. He'd nearly been torn in half. He tied up his side with the scarf, the blood still clearly showing and raised his hood. Drawing the sword Rifthol had been imprisoned with he ascended the stairs and burst from the door with the others. He spotted Penndel and did a double take."Penndel? But Rifthol killed you!?". Rifthol growled low as the numbers facing him increased from two to over five."Which of you shall become the first to perish?" He said, smelling for his eyes had not yet regenerated. Yvansi cursed. What had he and Penndel found out again? He was drawing a blank.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:19 pm
"Perish?" Callisto asked raising an eyebrow at him. "I think you are mistaken." she said before shooting a stream of blue flames at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 pm
Nabri brought out a handful of water, srpeading out into millions of splinter sized knife-like droplets, then shot then in one thick stream towards the dragon.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 am
Rifthol shot into the air, both the water and fire missing, hitting wach other and giving off steam. He laughed."You'll have to do better than that!" And shot a stream of black flames at all the others, relishing as they engulfed the group."Paralysis flames. Quick to start working, quicker to stop all movement." He said as he landed among the flames and looked around for Yvansi to finish the pact.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games