Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 am
Moon was already finishing her first round and was approaching the south gate again. She sighed thinking about how many more times she would have to do this. Then a blue haired boy caught her attention.

She went up behind him and asked, "Shouldn't you be in school?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 am
Ailon was deep in his mind thinking of the beach that he almost fall back when he saw a lady horse. He did not know what to do or say so he tried his best to stay walk. After all he had never seen a creature like her
"I'm suppose to be there but I got permission from one of the teachers that I could skip the other lessons and take a break" He then looked at her again.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am
Moon raised an eyebrow and studied him for a moment-not sure whether to buy his excuse. She didn't recognize him, and he didn't give off the vibe of a trouble maker. "Are you by chance......new around here?" she asked gently flicking a strand of her raven hair back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 am
Ailon just looked at her and then scanned her with his eyepiece. He just looked at her and then he answered. " I'm new here in Barton. Never been here in my whole life before. Everything is so new and land near. He looked around "I'm not breaking any rules ain't I. He looked worried  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:11 am
Moon sighed. "He really should be in school...." she thought to herself.

She looked him over again and figured that a new town and school could be pretty unnerving. "No....you won't get into any trouble-this time. I'll take your word for it that you received permission from a teacher to leave early," she said.

"Now....I'm technically on the clock and have to continue my rounds around here. If want-you could tag along and it can double as a tour," she said. Then she noticed that he seemed to be staring over her as well. "I'm a centaur by the way....names Moon," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:26 am
"this time ?" He was worried, that lady was maybe the police. He got more scared. " I promise i will not do anything wrong officer Moon" He then stood up and bowed for her. " A centaur " he mumbled. He took his stuff and looked at her. " have a nice day officer moon" He ran away and hoped that he did not do anything wrong. He went back to the fountain.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 am
"W-what...I didn't mean...." Moon called after him. She decided perhaps to follow after him, but decided against-she had already made him nervous enough at the moment. Besides....she may cross paths with him again during her patrol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:44 am
Ailon looked down in the water ans sighed " you have some problem with the officer know , what a good way to start school" He sighed and sat there. "Why am I so different "
He closed his eyes and tried to relax a bit.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:49 am
Moon was walking down the streets of Barton but she couldn't focus really. Her mind kept going back to that blue haired boy-she was afraid she has spooked him. She was crossing the encircled fountain area now.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:56 am
Ailon open one eye and see the officer. He then take his stuff and start to run and hide he was scared now. He felt like a prisoner. He then tried to move slowly out of the ring and then he manage to get into some people and then when it was done he headed to the back of the colosseum. " She is after me and I'm running so my mother will not find it out. his heart was beating quite fast and he was trying to calm down.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 am
Moon noticed a flash blue dashing away. "It must be fate....." she mumbled. She dashed after him-finding it easy to spot him considering she stood a foot or so higher above most people as a centaur.

She cornered him at the colosseum. She sensed his uneasiness and fear. She gave a motherly smile. "Relax son.......you're not in trouble," she she calmly. "You ran off so quickly-I feared there might have been a misunderstanding." She knelt down to appear less threatening. "It was just that I come across students cutting class....but you're new here and all...so I believe you about what you said before-you are not in trouble nor am I going to report you. Next time...maybe have a note of permission." She then sighed not knowing if that brought any comfort to him.

She got up to leave-fearing that he was more afraid of her then ever. She looked back at him. "My son goes to the same school, you know? He's a nice boy-a lot less scarier then me," she laughed. "His names Faust, maybe you've already met?"

She then left the colosseum and took a deep breath. "I need to learn better social skills..." she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:02 pm
[i wonder if the bell should ring yet... Vence is just sitting in math relearning how to count numbers in a fancy way xd ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 am
b10n1cl3k1n6
[i wonder if the bell should ring yet... Vence is just sitting in math relearning how to count numbers in a fancy way xd ]

((I'm about ready to go *poof* -with hand motions- and say schools done, lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm
[That's fine with me too. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 pm
(yep. Poofing sounds great :3)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff