Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Luka meowed and rushed up to brush against Tyran's leg. "If you need anything just have him lead you to our room," Tat called back as she left with her father.

The servent led Tyran, Vence and Stephanie to thier chamber in which they would be spending the night.

Tat and George returned to thier chamber for the night. Tat cleaned up and changed into her night gown before hopping into bed. George sitting in a chair-enjoying a cup of wine. "So are you going to tell me the truth about those three?" he asked.

Tat laughed nervously. "Nothing gets by you does it?" she replied.

"Hardly," he responded back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm
[I like missing conversations, dont I? xd ]

Vence applauded at tat's performance, actually enjoying himself. She wasn't all that bad at all; certainly better than other's he had seen before her. He was particularly intrigued at the juggling with fire. He could do it without holding anything, magic, but using something lit on fire was something else entirely. He kept a mental note on asking to teach him how to juggle.

When it was time to leave, he headed off with Tyran and the other guy to be showed his room.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm
Tyran let teh cat in and entered his room. it was nice- better than he expected- and quite homely. predictably he had a bucket as a toilet. he smirked to hismlef and pulled off his clothes, glad to finally stop hiding, and slid into bed. he patted the sheets for Luka to jump up too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm
Luka lept upon the bed. He pawed at the bedding, circled once, and then laid down-purring happily.

Meanwhile...

Tat had finally finished telling the true story of what happen when she disappeared. Her father took the news quite calmly. "Well....then I hope they fond their way back home safely," he said as he crawled into his own bed.

Tat was admittly surprised by his unphased reaction. "You won't tell-right?" she asked.

"I promise daughter," he replied sleepily. "Now get some sleep." With that he blew out the candle and both slowly difted off to sleep.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Tyran stroked Luka and thought to hismlef that when he got bac home - if he ever got bac home- that he would get a cat of his own. The other crewmembers - his friends- would like it. After all, Zambia was a cat species, and Kero always went on about how he loved animals. Kaisa woudl probably lie it too. After all, what ship didn't have a cat?
he smiled to himself and gradually dozed off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:13 pm
Tyran stroked Luka and thought to hismlef that when he got back home - if he ever got bac home- that he would get a cat of his own. The other crewmembers - his friends- would like it. After all, Zambia was a cat species, and Kero always went on about how he loved animals. Kaisa woudl probably lie it too. After all, what ship didn't have a cat?
he smiled to himself and gradually dozed off to sleep.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
As tired as Tat was she was having difficulties falling a sleep. Tossing and turning she eventually sat up. She wasn't sure why she was having so much trouble. She stared out the window from her bed and watched the stars twinkle.

Luka purred in his sleep. His tail snaked slowly across the fabric while he rested beside Tyran.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Asleep, Tyran hung in dreamless black for a while, before vauge thoughts fo Tat and her reactions to space might be like. He drifted itno a dream where everyone was together, and all tim periods merged together and one coudl just open doors whenever they liked and slip right throug. he imagined his long dead childhood friend there too, coming back from the past to see him. th dvisions between the planets were less and somewhere among them there was home.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 pm
Tat quietly snuck out of her bed and poured a glass of ale for herself. She downed it in moments-a bit of the liquid ran down her chin. Giving a happy sigh she then slipped back into her into a dreamless slumber.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:30 pm
[Sorry I missed a bit here. I didn't know where I could come in conveniently.]

Vence was not sleeping, as he hoped he could have. Instead, he stared up at the ceiling, thoughts drifting in and out nonstop, like a video playing through his mind. Why was he here? Why was this happening? Those two questions were so simple, yet the questions were unanswerable. It greatly annoyed him, and it made him uneasy.

He sat up in the darkness, knowing he would not be able to sleep. He dressed himself and slipped through the door of his room. He was going to try to let off some of his energy. A long walk would do him good, he supposed.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm
[shoudl we fast forwards tomorning, or do you want to rp some of your walk? Tyran's juts snoring to Luka until morning XD]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
(( Aww crap I missed a lot, darn you school ))  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:40 pm
[lol sorry >< basically we're in tata's time, she introduced us to her dad and a guy who fancies her, did a performance and has told her dad what really happened to get them all here. now we're asleep (or trying to sleep) ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:41 pm
dragontamer363
[shoudl we fast forwards tomorning, or do you want to rp some of your walk? Tyran's juts snoring to Luka until morning XD]

((I'm fine with FF))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm
dragontamer363
[lol sorry >< basically we're in tata's time, she introduced us to her dad and a guy who fancies her, did a performance and has told her dad what really happened to get them all here. now we're asleep (or trying to sleep) ]

((And Tat gave you clothes to 'fit in'))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff