Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Leon smiled softly. His lips pressed gently against her head. 'Same for me.' He replied putting her down so she could walk on her own into the main room but he kept her close. 'I love you so much my heart wants to jump out of my chest.' Then he knocked on the door. 'Time to face the music.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 am
Kailee sighed and clutched tightly to Leon's shirt. The doors open and instantly a blur of fur stopped suddenly in front of the two before she changed into the queen, fully clothed and yanked the vampire holding her daughter inside the throne room. "What happened?! Is everything alright?!" she focused on Kailee. "You're not hurt are you?!"

"MOM!" Kailee shouted, shutting up the queen. "I'm FINE! There's nothing going on. It's okay. Leon just . . . well . . ." she looked to Leon, feeling that it wasn't her place to say.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 pm
The servants in the room stared at Leon with wide eyes. Damn he knew he didn't have enough blood in his system to heal completely before coming back. He let the girls growl at each other a bit. It wasn't that hard to keep a tortured look in his face or body language. 'Kailee is fine my queen.' He said slowly. 'But my family is not.' Before his future in-laws could ask him he continued. 'My mother and several of my sisters succumbed to the plague...I do not know how my father is but I suspect when I return I will be crowned on sight. I did not mean to make a fuss. But I felt control slipping from my grip so I thought it best to remove myself before I hurt anyone. I guess Kailee over reacted too. So She only has a little blame where as most rest on my shoulders. Do not judge her too harshly.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:08 pm
Kailee's mother gasped and tears welled up in her eyes, looking back to her husband. She was a very emotional individual and was a mild empath.

Kailee frowned up at Leon. "Don't be stupid. I could have handled the situation much better than I did. I could have followed without panicking everyone. Don't . . . don't take all the blame on yourself."

Kailee's father smiled slightly. "I do believe that there were mistakes made on both parts. I shall go inform the guards that there is no reason to be on edge." he annouced, leaning back in his throne, the more calm and rational of Kailee's parents.

Kailee's mother sighed before her mood shifted again and she looked at Kailee. "So . . . am I going to be hearing any details about the wedding?" she asked.

Kailee blushed. "Erm . . . well . . . we were kind of hoping it could be held in the cathedral?" Kailee said shyly.

Kailee's mother blinked and then looked at Leon with a confused expression before returing her gaze to Kailee. "The . . . cathedral? Is that . . . okay?" she asked, having also heard the legends and seemed just as unsure about what was true about vampires.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:19 pm
Leon laughed a little trying to hide his sadness best he could. 'Most of the legends are true and a lot are very very false. I can go into churches. I'm fine with anything religious. However the rumour that Justin Beiber's music turns us to ash is sadly true.' He said obviously joking. His hand pulled Kailee a little closer to him. 'Again I'm sorry for worrying you so much my love.' He nuzzled her hair and breathed in taking the scent deep into his lungs. 'And I'm sorry to have caused her to over react to badly. I'm sure she wouldn't've if I hadn't jumped into the sun.' He bit his lip. 'And yes the sun does hurt us that part is true.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Kailee's mother smiled sadly. "It is a hard thing, to deal with the loss of family." she said, and Kailee's expression darkened slightly, burying her face into Leon's chest. Then the queen brightened, turning to a better subject. "Then if you can go into a church we shall have a sunset wedding! Of course, we'll keep you sheilded from the sun as best we can, but the cathedral is lovely at sunset. And the reception will be at night so it will be easier for you to travel to it afterwards. Hmm . . . where can the reception be?" she murmured, turning away from the couple, thinking.

"We were thinking the ballroom?" Kailee piped up.

"OF COURSE!!" her mother said, looking up. "That'll be wonderful! Oh and the color scheme! We must discuss colors! Of course purple must be included, it's such a lovely color, so romantic, better than red, I think. But a more reddish purple than a bluish purple, hmm." Kailee's mother started rambling, engrossing herself in wedding details.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Leon tried to blush but he hadn't enough blood to do that. He'd only taken enough of Kailee's blood to heal up the burn scars. He'd only been to one wedding and that was his eldest sister's. She'd gone all out frills and fluff and over the topness everywhere. 'I don't mind but I draw the line and frills and pink.' He said holding Kailee against him. He leaned down and whispered in Kailee's ear. 'I think a red tulip in the middle of your bouquet would be nice...it's kind of a tradition of us vampires.' Then he nuzzled her neck and pressed a kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm
The queen's expression turned into one of horror. "Oh Great Alpha no! No! No! A thousand times no! Pink?! In my daughter's wedding?! The only pink I want to see is whatever the guests choose to wear and the blushes on both of yours cheeks! By all heavens, what a thing to say." she spewed, continuing to mutter to herself. "Pink, of all things. That's a baby shower color! Goodness gracious."

Kailee wasn't really paying attention to Leon entirely. "Uhhuh. Sure." she murmured distractedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm
Leon grinned at his future mother-in-laws reaction to mentioning pink. 'My thought's exactly...mum.' He said nervously not sure if the queen would like him calling her 'mum' then he turned to Kailee with a wicked smile and whispered naughty things in her ear to get her attention and nipped her earlobe. his arms tightened around her waist as he spoke. He then ended his teasing words with 'I love you.' and a bit of a yawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm
((Dang it! I'm giving the queen a name!))

Elyon smiled softly at Leon before wandering off, her mind on wedding plans.

Kailee didn't even seem to be registering what Leon said until the last phrase. "Love you too." she murmured, but it was more an automatic response. It was like her mind had checked out and she was currently on autopilot.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 pm
'Okay time to put the puppy to bed I think.' He announced sweeping the distracted Kailee from her feet and into his arms. 'She's had a long and...eventful day don't worry Elyon we'll give any updates on what we think would go well for the wedding.' He purred and carried Kailee out of the throne room with a respectful bow to his future father-in-law and took Kailee back to their room. He then laid her on the bed and methodically put her in some pjs then laid on the bed and waited for manual pilot to come back. As he waited he hummed to himself and traced her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 pm
Kailee didn't really say much until he started putting her pj's on her, "I can dress myself." she murmured, pushing him away a little. But after he started tracing her nose, her mind seemed to come back to her and she blinked before catching his hand. "What are you doing?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm
Leon smiled. 'Ah the triumphant returns.' He purred and nuzzled her cheek. 'you had me worried there I thought you'd gone to sleep with your eyes open.' He drew her close until he had her tucked neatly under his chin and against his arms against his chest. He then sighed and curled around her. 'I'm sorry. I got you upset...I didn't mean too.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm
Kailee sighed and shook her head. "No . . . I just . . . haven't had to think about that . . . that for a while . . ." she murmured, squeezing his hand slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm
Leon looked confused. 'I don't understand think about what for a while?' He blinked squeezing her hand a little. A million things went around his head. Frills? The colour pink? Those naughty things he said to her? Sex? Oh god he hoped it wasn't sex...his mind went into panic mode but his body just lay still waiting for her to answer his question while his mind starting having a panic attack.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games