Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:33 pm
"Good question" he looked around "MIKO! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?" he got up and looked under the bed..nothing, he looked in the closent, MIko was scratching at the safe "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 pm
'" Aww baby don't do that you scared me ." She scooped him up. " he safe moved. " what the ?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm
The safe moved again "Hey, I'll be outside.." he picked up the safe and went outside, where he opened it, the good had eyes and was looking at him "What is this?" he shook his head suprised, the goo mimicked him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Sophi stayed near the front door keeping Miko safe. " What is it??"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:51 pm
"I don't know..but...it is mimicking me" he poked it and it jiggled "Its like jellO!" he smiled, it smiled..it had teeth "It has teeth?" he dumped it out into his hand, it was just a blob, and it formed around his hand, it tickled "I don't know if I should be afraid, or laugh.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm
" OMG Flubber."! She bounded to his side and looked at it.
" silly looking thing."

" Wait teeth...."

(haha but blue http://paf.ze.cat.free.fr/blogginlifestyle/img/flubber.jpg )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 pm
He laughed "I love thatt movie" it looked at her, it went up seraphs arm, like it was eating him "Ok, stop it" he tried to push it off but it forced its teeth onto his fur, "Don't let it bring blood! Get it off me!" it started to try and eat him "HURRY!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:05 pm
" What the hell get off of my babe!"
" She put Miko down get in the house now!!>"

Her eyes when pure white and her hair levitates blue flames came form her body and attacked the thing not hurting Seraph but only the blob. It shrunk back and twitched.

" I will kill you!."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:08 pm
It grew pretty big and got in attack position "My arm.." he held his arm "I can't feel it...wait..my dagger" he used his good arm to give her his dagger, he never took it off his pants belt "Use it to channel your magic"

((EVIL FLUBBER D: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:11 pm
She channeled her magic into the dagger and let her power guid it threw the air stabbing at the evil flubber.

Miko suddenly ran out towards them against her order.
She turned away from the blob "noooooo get back."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Seraph ran over to Miko, holding his arm, he tried to stop Miko "Damn it! Miko NO!" The blob looked at Miko, then looked at Seraph  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm
It lunged for Miko.

" Nooooo!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm
The blob made a tentacle jump at Miko, Seraph jumped infront of it, it hit his back, paralyzing his body "Miko.." he held Miko close as he slowly blacked out

((Holy crap this is epic...and I think I saw it in a movie once))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm
She screamed. " Come here you foul little creature!"

The blob jumped at her ( she had a plan). It latched ont her stomach and she plunged the dagger threw it and partially into herself .

It screamed and thrashed biting her and then it burnt into a pile of green mist ( well evil things bleed green lol).
Tear stricken she knelt down next to Seraph,

Using her powers she entered the blue flames into his body but made sure they only ate the poison.
His eyes began to open a bit thus the poison the mutant used to stiffen his prey for devourment had swiftly stopped working.

As he opened his eyes she smiled and mouthed I Love You.
She crumbled to the ground breathing shakily.Blacking out

( ha how is that for epic lol!)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm
((Whoa..))

Seraph came to "Sophi.." he tried to get up, MIko looked up at him then at her, nuzzleing her head "Sophi..no" he saw her cuts and such, he finnaly got up and limpedinto the house, getting what he could out of the medicine cabnet "I wish I knew what that thing was" he cleaned her cuts, if she wern't out of it, that would have burnt, then he got a needle and a clean liquid, injecting it into her arm "By the gods..work" he still felt very weak and layed beside her on the ground "Wake up.." Seraph wrapped his arms around her and drifted into the darkness of sleep, Miko was watching with intrest, and went to Sophie, getting as close as possible to her, trying to wake her up, poking her head with his nose, Miko layed down, worried about his parents, tears rolled down his eyes as he went to sleep as well, hoping they would wake

((He has the needles becuase he cares for the injured...Seraph is a VERY interesting fellow))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games